How Many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JoeY

"Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe"
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, for those of you who are of legal age, or under age! lol, doesn't really matter to me but this is for people who love beer! I was wondering how many beers can you have in one session before becoming intoxicated?

As for me, it will take me at least 10-12 beers before I become really intoxicated! and that's when the party kicks in! :headbanger: lol.

i dont know... i never counted but all i know is im always the last one drinking at the end of the night... everybody else passes out and i stay up all night and then sleep all day, but i havnt drank in awhile

When I was reading your post and I seen the "how many of you are legal age" I was thinking of another 'legal' thing.

.JoeY said:
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, for those of you who are of legal age, or under age! lol, doesn't really matter to me but this is for people who love beer! I was wondering how many beers can you have in one session before becoming intoxicated?

As for me, it will take me at least 10-12 beers before I become really intoxicated! and that's when the party kicks in! :headbanger: lol.

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
it takes a 24 pack i have been at it a while lol

Ha i don't think anyone will beleve that

As for me 3 or 4 that's it cus my Dad get upset wheni used his beers

At the pub same amount

I can drink bears all night... Its vodka that puts me on my ass tho...

It does'nt take much with me about 5/6 pints and i'm pissed, unless I have bottles I feel ill if I have too many. Does anyone else think beer in bottles smells like farts?

Udl is gay but i like green apply lol, I prolly last 10 beers and im shot to shit just about lol

On my birthday last week i had a bottle of vodka, Half a bottle of cherry vodka Jeigermeister bombs, Johnny walker shots, and about 6 beers,

If you wanted to see someone pissed lol thats where you should of been because i dont really remember what i did i only remember being found unconcious about 500 metres away from party LOL

I can't drink beer worth a damn, but can hold liquor. 15 shots of southern comfort on an empty stomach (I was quite plastered, as I am not a big person) was probably the record for me.

15 shots is a good effort for anyone, i probably couldnt do that many lol i prefer to mix my own drinks and steadily get drunker as teh night progresses so much more fun that wayl

guys i was a big drinker there not to many people who can drink with me all of my friends are like 350 and 250 all are over 6 ft and 3 of them close to 7 ft so i have always had to keep up with them so over the years i can hold my own i am not that small i am 6 ft and 190 so i can hold a good lot

grungy72 said:
LOL yeah but not 24 beers in a row man, that is a good effort to anyone.
dude i have been drinking since i was 18 i done it every other day and when i became of age every day after work it took a while but after u do it so long it takes more dude iam from the south the mtns where all the moon shine is man every one drinks here

^^ Thats pretty sick man, i wish i could hold my liquor better but im happy being a fun loving not to expensive drunk lol

I'm not legal to drink though i do it alot with my friends, hmmmmmm i'd have to say around 8 or 9 when i really start to get fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back