• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many matches at Wrestlemania 32 shall have interference's and who can Interfere?

kingofkings1

The Real King Of Kings
I was thinking about interference's and their need in WWE matches.
Looking at the Roman Reigns & Triple H's match, there must be some sort of interference. Otherwise the match will be the disaster as majority of fans boo Roman Reigns and lots of people don't want Hunter to be the champ. That means this match needs interference for the sake of making this match likable to fans.

Looking at the Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker match, there must be the interference as Shane cannot beat the Undertaker on its own. He has came back after the 7 or more years of sabbatical (i exactly don't know) and Undertaker is the master of the game. So, at least some sort of interference is required. And if Shane has to win, the probability of interference is high.

What is your take on "how many interference's WWE need?"

Looking at "who should/can interfere?"

Roman Reigns vs HHH match may involve lot of interference's may be HBK, DX, The Rock,etc.
(spoiler or not :confused: )
But my pick is someone who is hiding the fact that He is coming back. They (WWE) are definitely hiding it. My choice is Bill Goldberg. (myChoice is just the suggestion who should get involved). His bad blood with Hunter may be used as the fact of his involvement. The Roman & Goldberg spear combination may work for WWE, and in some sort of help Roman get some cheer.

Shane Mcmahon vs The Undertaker:

I personally have no idea about it because there is some mystery in the match. I feel so excited when people mention CM Punk.

What is your take on who may get involved in the fights?

DO you think other fights require interference?

I think Shane vs Undertaker is going to be the big enchilada as far as interference and other antics. Id be surprised as hell if they didn't throw everything including the kitchen sink into that match. I'm actually really looking forward to it to see just how over the top they get with it.

Shane vs Taker has a whopper of a red flag for interference. I can't see Shane McMahon pulling off a believable match against the Deadman at this point in his life. Half of the WWE roster interfere in the match as well as a boatload of former WCW Wrestlers like Rick Steiner, DDP and Disco Inferno. Taker destroys everyone and chokeslams Shane off of the top of the cell right into the tenth row of the crowds. After 10 minutes of watching replays Taker drags Shane in the ring and pins him.

ALL of them.

The card is awful. Every match that is clean all the way through will be a snoozefest with the exception of Lesnar/Ambrose but we know that is going to have interference by the Wyatt family.

World title match will have interference. The rick, Cena, Steph
Hell in a cell will of course. Vince,sting, reigns etc
New day will have a 4th person interfere to help them win

Shane pays Reigns to interfere turning them both heel. Shane wins and takes over WWE. Shane uses his new power too get the Wyatt family to jump HHH during the match as payment for his earlier actions. Roman pins HHH and wins the Championship. Roman shakes hands with the devils son. They beat on HHH some more and celebrate. End of Wrestlemania.

Oh well, one can dream right?

According to reports, Triple H vs. Roman Reigns is being advertised locally as a no disqualification match though, to my knowledge, no official announcement has been made regarding the stipulation. If it is indeed no DQ, then there'll be tons of interference ranging from Stephanie to, most likely, the Rock at the very least.

There's speculation that there could be interference in the Ambrose vs. Lesnar street fight, possibly via the Wyatt Family, given their attack on Lesnar on SmackDown last week. I see it as the only way Vince would allow Ambrose to go over Lesnar as Vince wants Lesnar to remain this unstoppable beast that nobody can handle under any circumstances in a one on one battle. I'll be pleasantly surprised if that doesn't turn out to be the case, but I wouldn't be the farm on it.

I also can't help but feel there'll be interference in Taker vs. Shane that'll include attempts, at the very least, from Vince himself. I also expect Taker to gain a measure of revenge on Vince by giving him a chokeslam as, kayfabe, Vince has had the nerve to force him into the position of taking out his son. I also very much expect a surprise appearance from the Mean Street Posse for a nostalgia kick and to aid Shane and/or possibly see the debut of Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows as they help Shane win with them being a physical representation of the "changes" Shane intends to make. The Mean Street Posse would only serve as a momentary distraction for Taker before he obliterated all of them as they were primarily used as fodder for whomever was attempting to beat the shit out of Shane at any given time during the Attitude Era. Gallows & Anderson could be sort of the big guns to help Shane and, possibly, we might even see AJ Styles as there's all sorts of speculation, mostly on our parts as fans, that the Bullet Club will reform under a different name in WWE.

So yeah, in terms of the three main event matches, I'm expecting interference but, hopefully, the interference won't take away from the matches themselves by turning them into overbooked clusterfucks. I'm not holding my breath on all of them escaping that potential downfall as two of the matches, as we already know for certain, are no disqualification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back