Does Mania run the risk of becoming a cluster mess?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was skimming through an article on Forbes' website a couple of hours ago, in which there was a lot of speculation about who and when would the inevitable interference would come. Some of the matches that were mentioned were the Heavyweight Championship match between Roman Reigns and Triple, the Hell in a Cell match between Shane McMahon and The Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar versus Dean Ambrose in a street match. The names linked with said interference have ranged from the very exciting to the very comical. Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Seth Rollins, The Usos, Stone Cold, John Cena, Randy Orton... The list goes on and on.

The article made mention of the fact that this WrestleMania has been very short of star power, something which I completely agree with. Since the loss of Orton, Cena, Cesaro, Rollins, Bryan, Nikki Bella etc, the WWE does seem to be a place where anything can and will happen, more out of necessity than anything else. But with Cesaro, Cena and, potentially, Nikki Bella ready to go, everyone is speculating that tonight could be the night that we see them triumphantly return.

But the question is this. If all of the aforementioned names turn up without a match announced for them, does it add more excitement to the show, or does it make it a complete clusterfuck? Personally, I would like to see a few of them return. Cena is surely going to happen but I would like to see that confined to the Andre Battle Royal more than anything. The three main events do not need any interference for my money. But the niggling feeling inside of me is telling me that the WWE don't trust the matches to get the job done and will be relying on a lot of interference as a result.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back