How many finishers does Dolph Ziggler have?

Savion83

Pre-Show Stalwart
Dolph Ziggler (aka Mr. Ziggles) has been using atlease four diffrent finishing moves from former WWF/E wrestles ever since Wrestlemania 26. Ziggler isn't getting a big push, but rather the main guy getting put over alot on Smackdown recently.

Dolph Ziggler thus far in his solo career (he use to be in the defunct Spirit Sqaud) has been groomed by the heads behind Smackdown creative team (Michael P.S. Hayes, ECT) ever since Ziggler was drafted to the Smackdown brand last year. Had various shots at the WWE IC championship last year against Rey Mysterio. Has had two diffrent on-screen girlfriends (Maria and Vickie "the Couger" Guerrero). And is now first in line for a shot at Kofi Kingston's IC title at Summerslam like last year against Rey Mysterio.

And now has four finishers from former WWF/E talent in his arsonal (including his own).

1. The Zig Zag

2. The Sleeper Hold (Piper)

3. The Fame-Ass-Er (Billy Gunn)

4. The X-Factor (X-Pac)

So who knows maybe Dolph Ziggler is getting a slow push. People are saying that Dolph Ziggler is the best wrestler in the WWE to not hold a championship. That may be true!

He hasn't finished anyone with the Fame-asser in well over a year.

I still fell for the near fall at SummerSlam last year.

As Practically Everyone Who's Seen a Dolph Ziggler Match in the Last Three Months Knows, Dolph has Two Finishers:

The Sleeper Hold and the Zig Zag.

I was surprised to see Slater using "Sweetness" in the elimination match on Raw. I figured the reason he never used it on NXT was because it's basically the same move as the "Zig-Zag".

Anyway, Ziggler is my favorite wrestler going today. Hopefully he actually gets the IC title this time around.

As Practically Everyone Who's Seen a Dolph Ziggler Match in the Last Three Months Knows, Dolph has Two Finishers:

The Sleeper Hold and the Zig Zag.
Is There Any Way I Can Get You To Stop Typing Like That?

Plus HolyOne...May would just be grateful to be anywhere, and if she disagrees, you just wheel her wrinkled butt back into her room. If Vickie disagrees she starts bitchin with EXCUUUUSE MEE!! :banghead:

Or Vickie could just do a frog splash on him while he's asleep, hit the family jewels, that'd definitely stop a Ziggles Jr. from being born to the coolest dresser on SD since Scotty 2 Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay.... and if that happened, that would not be cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back