How many computers are in your house

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
I have three, two are desktops and one is a laptop. I have 2 GB of ram on both of the desktops, and 4 GB on the laptop. I use Windows 7 OS on two of them and Windows Vista on the other.

I know Slyfox has a plethora of computers. How many do you have? What are their specs?

3. I have a desktop in my room, and a laptop in my room. Not sure the specs, the desktop is about 4 years old though. The laptop is brand new.

The third one isn't mine, but it's still kinda in my house.

I have three: regular laptop, older laptop where the monitor is barely attached to the rest, and an older older laptop which I use for various reasons.

I have my new laptop on Windows 7, its pretty decent

My old laptop that barely works any more, full of photographs from my camera, that was Windows XP I think...

And my gf has her new desktop PC, which is on Windows 7 too.

I also have an X-Box 360, while she has a Wii, a DS and an I-Phone. I use a Blackberry 9700 Bold

I have a W7 desktop and a W7 laptop. I'm running two server machines, and I have a Vista machine. I also have a couple laptops that kind of work, just need to put a little time in them. I also have my iPhone and a Playstation, both of which provide computer like functions. Additionally, I currently have 4 virtual computers on my W7 machine.

As for specs, all of my computers were pretty top of the line when I got them, except for my server computers, which now have good specs for servers.

I have 4 that are in working condition.

My custom built desktop which has now converted to my TV Tuner and media center.
My 17" HP laptop that I use daily.
Two older Gateway computers I got from work that my wife and stepdaughter use.

I will be adding an office PC as well here in the near future. Nothing fancy, a dual core AMD processor, 2 or 4 GBs of RAM, and a decent size hard drive.

I have 3 computers.

My main is this MacBook (2006-7 model, black case), with both OS X Snow Leopard and Windows 7 on it. The DVD/Superdrive is busted, so let me tell you that installing Windows 7 on it was a bitch! I have a slightly older (2005-ish?) Aluminum body MacBook with OS X Tiger on it that I don't use (it used to be my emulator machine because it has a much bigger screen). And down in the garage I have an ancient red iMac (slot loader) with both OS X Panther and Xubuntu 6.06 on it that I can't bring myself to part with.

My girlfriend has some shiny brand new MacBook Pro.

I have a custom built Gaming PC which was top of the line at the time. Had a Core 2 Duo Extreme Gamer edition with 3 gigs of ram. Machine is Windows 7 ultimate edition and a ViewSonic 3D enabled 22" monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back