• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long do you think the WWE will stay in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This requires a very simple, yet nostalgic answer.

FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!

If you get it great it you didn't go watch "The Sandlot"

Just so this isn't considered a spam I guess I will get into this a little bit even though all I wanted was to drop the FOR-E-VER!!!!

I really don't see this happening in the foreseeable future. Keep in mind there are a few McMahon grandchildren around now and you've got to know that one of them is probably going to get into the WWE family business. That being said the only way I see it folding is if someone outside of the McMahon family gets a hold of it, and drives it in the ground. Then you would finally all be begging for power hungry, egomaniacle, power abusing, roided out, evil genius, self righteous, audience of one, Vincent Kennedy McMahon again. As much as people bash him you have to be grateful for a guy like that who gives a shit enough about the business to have made it what it is today. A lot of people give all the credit to the fans, and yeah the fans have a big part in it, but the fans wouldn't be buying it, and keep dropping money into the wrestling business if they weren't getting a product they wanted. So, with that being said I think you have to be grateful that there is someone willing to at least attempt to give us something we want in some form. If a lot of other companies owned the rights to the WWE, they would probably just sell it away and close the company down for the monetary profit of selling it. Not McMahon, and not the McMahon family. I say as long as it's in the right hands WWE stays..... ....FOR-E-VER!!!!, FOR-E-VER!!!!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!, FOR-E-VER!

Thats a good question.

I think it has to end one day.I mean,not every young boy or girl is watching wrestling.And things change,so you really cant know.It depends on the audience and the contracts with television..

You never know do you? One moment we are sitting here discussing it and the next moment...boom. But realistically I cannot see the WWE ending at least anytime soon. The WWE has no reason to fold financially, as I believe, correct me if I am wrong, still bringing in the big bucks, and have a family of well established wrestlers and business men and woman that just know how to keep their product fresh.I know you can counter the PG argument here, but that is different from what was on ten years ago but similar to what was on thirty years ago. It is a cycle.

But one day it will fall, I dunno maybe the stocks will fail , I am not sure. I am not a business man. But a lot of huge organizations have suddenly ended, so why not WWE. The one thing that annoys me in my mind is, what would the wrestling world be like without them? One small mistake can turn the wrestling world upside down.

I would give it till at least after Wrestlemania 50 through, as like I said, things are financially looking very good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back