How do you

ask her if you can pee in her butt. If she says yes then she's a freak if the answer's no then she isn't.

Ask a girl if she's a freak without using those exact words. Usually i would just ask her but this girl seems like the type that would feel disrespected by that

Ask her if she drinks. If she says yes, ask her what happens when she gets drunk. If she says she gets horny, you've got the answer to your question.

Hello lovely female acquaintance, do you like to have raging intercourse for hours, possibly even resulting in you shouting my name?

Do you have two heads, a hunchback, are a conjoined twin, have a beard, have a horrible birth defect, are ambidextrous, or are a contortionist?

Ask her if she will have sex with you. if she says yes she is the biggest freak in the world. ;)

Reactions: TLC
If was a truly a freak in the sheets (or wherever convenient) you would already know the answer by A) She would have shown you first hand, or B) she would have already started the conversation with you.

But from my experience on the subject matter, chances are if you think she's a freak, she's a freak. She just might not know it yet.

Do you have two heads, a hunchback, are a conjoined twin, have a beard, have a horrible birth defect, are ambidextrous, or are a contortionist?

Hello, virgin.

Somebody who falls in love with young girls on the internet.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

------------------------------------------------------------

I would try and associate myself with being a freak and see how she reacts. Tell her you're a bit wild. If she's cool with it, you're probably good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back