How do you...

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
Get a crazy girl to stop texting you?

Without hurting her feelings because as I stated earlier, I'm a fucking nice guy.

Also, by crazy I mean threaten suicide of you're mean to them crazy.

Erm......let me think here for a moment. Crazy chics, yes, I remember the multitude of those in my life. I think I just got the chills.

Anyway to answer your question, or rather further get info. Is she trying to get you to go out with her or just random "blah blah blah life sucks" texts?

Her text teeter on the brink of asking me if I want sex (with such classy statements as to how much she enjoys vaginal penetration) and bitching about her day.

And I know some of her friends from high school that visited her in the hospital. But they are emo too, so I'm not sure what to believe.

Her text teeter on the brink of asking me if I want sex (with such classy statements as to how much she enjoys vaginal penetration) and bitching about her day.

And I know some of her friends from high school that visited her in the hospital. But they are emo too, so I'm not sure what to believe.
Classic case of an attention ****e. Run. Run far away.

Hmmm the offer of getting some, vs. the craziness.

Now from past experiences, I went for the offer, only to regret it later.

Say something like: You're alright and all, but I need a lil space right now, and I don't have unlimited text messaging.

She aint bout nothin.Cut her ass loose and keep movin.Tell her it's 2010 ain't nobody on that ima kill myself shit no mo,we all tryna get ahead in life and be successful.See these type of people have to be assaulted with reality,you can't just tip toe around em you gotta just let em kno

I went through this exact same situation about two years ago, yeah, I'm a crazy bitch magnet, but right after I got laid, she moved back to Michigan.

Conveniently, this one is from Michigan too.

I'll go with Ty's words on this one.

Oh yeah, the I don't have unlimited text is true, she cost me $35 bucks this phone bill.

I went through this exact same situation about two years ago, yeah, I'm a crazy bitch magnet, but right after I got laid, she moved back to Michigan.

Conveniently, this one is from Michigan too.

I'll go with Ty's words on this one.

Oh yeah, the I don't have unlimited text is true, she cost me $35 bucks this phone bill.

Make up a bill and mail it to her, that should help her get the point.

Get a crazy girl to stop texting you?

Without hurting her feelings because as I stated earlier, I'm a fucking nice guy.

Also, by crazy I mean threaten suicide of you're mean to them crazy.

Um ignore the girl, thats what im doing at the moment, plus dont fuck crazy girls...

Yeah...fuck being a nice guy. I'm a nice guy. By nice guy, I mean I feel bad afterward for even giving a person a stern glance if they didn't deserve it.

However, this is a dire care of the "bitch is crazy"s. Tell her to fuck off. Block her number. Make a voodoo doll of her and stab her hands with pins.

Had this a few years ago "Oh I'm out of credit and my phone needs charging" and that was the end of that... for a couple of days. I mean, I don't like telling people no and I try to be careful of people's feelings but there's a limit.
I think I saw someone mention being a "crazy magnet" on the previous page. Either I'm the same or every woman I've known has got some serious issues, from knife fans to psychotics to daddy issues to manic depressives. it's no wonder I've been single for a year.

Oh and course, the old favourite, baby crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back