How do YOU start your mornings?

My mornings always change depending on what time i start work, because i only go to school 2 days a week.

Wake up at 6 a.m. get a shower. Come on WZ while doing hair and make up. Get dressed. Brush teeth. Go to college.

I literally open my eyes, look around and say to myself "ugh, this fucking sucks...can I do this???" and then get up and turn off my alarm. then comes my morning gauntlet of supplements, A glass of NO XPLODE, two pills of GNC Ripped Fuel, a fat ass protein shake, and then throw on the Uniform, and walk out to my car in the dark (still plenty dark at 530am)

on my days off....wake up whenever, languish in my bed, shower, then all the stuff above LOL

I get up... go home, get ready for work, then go to work. On weekends it's much the same, except I dont go home.

The alarm of choice at the minute is Meatloaf's 'Bat Out of Hell'. Following that, I fight the urge to sleep, get cereal. Struggle with my contacts, shower, clothes, work.

Well, First i go take a piss, then downstairs and get my special k and a pint of milk, and then into the shower.

Every day I wake up
I pour myself a cup
Of that rich folgers aroma
The best part of waking up
It's the doo-wop doo-wop
In all I do
The moutain grown aroma
Always commin' through (always commin' through!)
Oh the best part of waking up
Is folgers in your cup

Now i'm right in harmony
With that doo-wop doo-wop di dee
WHOA, one more cup and its a who-wop shoo-bop for me
Oh, the best part of waking up
Is folgers in your cup

Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Sing it with me now

Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Sing it with me now

I would but i work 9-6 not 9-5. :(

Get up at 6AM, do my usual routine of cursing people off as I'm brushing my teeth (I get REALLY REALLY REALLY bitchy when I'm tired), try not to fall asleep in the bathroom...anyways. Change into the outfit of the day, fix my hair, put on a little bit of makeup, find some nice shoes to wear, get my backpack and purse, and I'm out of the door by 6:55AM so I can walk the 1/4 mile to my bus stop.

Flames Out
Dragon

Monday and Wednesday-wake up at 8am...trot to shower, take a 10 min shower, do bed and stuff, prep food, leave at 840 am for school.

Tuesday-Frida and Saturday-leave whenever my fuckup of a manager schedules me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back