• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did Zack Ryder get so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DML960

Dark Match Jobber
Sorry if this thread has already been made but i havent seen one. My question is how did Zack Ryder get so popular and when did it start? I dont read much on the internet, but when i do everyone is talking about Zack Ryder, and he is never on Raw. So my question is when and how did this all start?

The same way any other wrestler does, by developing a fan base. Some do it by their work on television while others find another form or outlet to do it in. Hard work, determination, and a decent personality will get you a long way. Zack Ryder has taken a roundabout way to get over, but for one reason or another he has, and it's all because of how he handles himself, and his hard work.

5 Words:

Z! True Long Island Story

His YouTube channel has brought him such an internet fanbase, that his fans are pretty damn close to taking the phrase, "Ryder or Riot" literally. I think not having him on Raw in Long Island was a huge slap in the face to Zack Ryder and the Zack Pack, but it was just a message by Vince that he doesnt give a damn about us "10%ers." [And I quote Eric Bischoff]

I have never completely got the whole Zack Ryder thing. Yeah, he's a capable wrestler (that's WRESTLER, Vince) but seriously, he is nothing special. He's entertaining to watch on his YouTube show but that isn't where he should be, ermm, wooing people. I also love it when fans say that he needs a chance on Raw, he has never had an opprtunity... ermm yeah he did, couple of years ago he was making regular appearances and didn't quite make the grade to be on a main show. From what I have seen of him on Superstars, which admittedly I'm not a regular viewer so I am only going from what I've seen, he hasn't improved much at all, in my opinion anyway... but in saying that I'm crying out for Drew McIntyre to be used more so yeah.

He created a YouTube channel, made some funny videos, and now he's a big deal on the internet. He's funny, witty, and more often breaks kaybafe, which the IWC seems to eat up. However, people claiming that is hard work is what got him there are dumb. He didn't work hard, he made some funny videos. He should get pushed to the moon, but not by the WWE, but by youtube. He gained fans the same way as Rebecca Black, Justin Beiber, and the Annoying Orange. Should WWE sign those last three?

Sorry if this thread has already been made but i havent seen one. My question is how did Zack Ryder get so popular and when did it start? I dont read much on the internet, but when i do everyone is talking about Zack Ryder, and he is never on Raw. So my question is when and how did this all start?

Yeah, as others have said.. he became popular from his youtube videos.. but the real question is.. why is he so popular? I've seen all his videos and they're not that great.. the only thing somewhat funny in the videos was his dad.. not sure why making crappy videos means he deserves a push.. a push where? Just get him and Hawkins back together and throw him back in the tag division.. Zack Ryder is a jobber for life.. but the "fans" say otherwise.. still can't figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back