• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hooray for small victories, especially at Christmas

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Had to clean up underneath my bed, tons of tissues down there, looked like an arduos task but it turned out they were all stuck together by some unknown substance and all came out together. Taking God knows how long off of my workload.

Happy days and Merry Christmas :)

Also, feel free to share your stories of Christmas cheer.

Since you saved time, should you now perform an experiment to determine what the substance was? Or just go back to making more paper-mâché holiday ornaments with tissue and jizz?

Resting with the pup for now. Now I must take out to relieve himself. He had a very fulfilling Christmas.

Thank you for sharing stories of your jerk off tissue.

Tis' the season. White Christmas and all that.

Since you saved time, should you now perform an experiment to determine what the substance was? Or just go back to making more paper-mâché holiday ornaments with tissue and jizz?

The first one seems a bit disgusting. The second one disgustingly festive, but since Christmas is over it'll have to be the first.

Resting with the pup for now. Now I must take out to relieve himself. He had a very fulfilling Christmas.

Extend my congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back