• The Kat goes skinny dipping

• Michaels tosses Jannetty through window

• Lashley breaks cage onto Umaga

• Hogan slams Andre

• TLC mid-air spear

• HHH and Foley atop the HIAC Cage

• 1-2-3 Kid pins Razor on RAW

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean Vince Mcmahon appearing on Monday Night Nitro was pretty HUGE too. Not a wrestling persay moment but that has got to be one of the biggest moments in pro-wrestling history. Shane announcing he bought WCW was kind of cool but seeing Vince on Nitro was big and the simulcast was even better.

You've got to go with Foley being thrown off the cell. You see a guy who's 6 ft, 300 pounds, being thrown off the top of a 16 foot cell, and crashing through a table. Who the fuck did not stand on their feet and go holy shit when that happened? I remember watching it for the first time, and I've jumped up and gone "Holy shit did that just happen?" I've done it for a video of the event, so what about the people who had seen it live?

I can't put the Montreal Screwjob, as that was more like an OMG! moment than a Holy Shit moment. The one closest to the cell throw is Hogan slamming Andre. But when its looked back on, people are like "Meh." Whereas if you look back on the cell throw, then you still go "Holy shit!" The cell throw has withstood the test of time as the true Holy Shit moment of all time.

I voted for Foley being dumped off the top of the cell. It was cool, yeah.

But, if it were included, I would have voted for Owen Hart falling to his death. Nothing.. Nothing was more shocking than this in wrestling ever. I was sitting next to my dad and uncle watching this when I was 6 or so and they both said, simultaniously, Holy Shit. The crowd went dead silent. I don't think I've ever seen them react in that way to anything else. It was shocking, moreso than the cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back