Holy crap! Mighty NorCal is a psychic!

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
Either that or he is Stephanie McMahon!

LULZ remember the first year we put together top 100 lists for the tournament and Shocky had him ranked higher than I did?

Absurd.

I go to thinking about this becuase beside the Undertaker, Triple H has been the single constant since the end of Rock N Wrestling. I thought of it becuase of me and you talking about how long we had been here, and watched everyone come and go, rise and leave, or burnout.

We are like the Taker and Triple H of this place. Except around more than Undertaker. lulz.

The I thought I had never gotten a definitive opinion on Triple H from you or Sly. You two both seem to steer clear of the arguments involving him, which suprises me when it comes to Sly

Isn't this exactly what Stephanie said last night? Suspicious. It is true, however. That was a very well put together promo I thought. I also like the way Stephanie got the crowd to do the "Yes!" chant. NorCal, are you Stephanie or are you just a psychic?

I also came up with the idea of having bryan and trips face off for a spot in the triple threat match the same night at mania.

Meh, Steph was just taking note of a truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back