Hogan to WWE?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This is just a random idea that has no basis and will never actually happen. I put it here because while it involved the WWE, it also involves a high profile TNA employee.

Today I saw multiple stories and images of Hulk Hogan joining the NWO on WWE.com. I was kind of shocked to be seeing that, mostly because of Hogan's role in TNA at the moment. I got me wondering, would they ever bring in Hogan if they were to reform the NWO? Would Hogan ever considering dropping TNA on the spot if the WWE offered him enough money to make his return? I'm assuming that TNA contracts are not as iron-clas as WWE ones, making it possible that Hogan could just show up in the WWE at any point with almost no notice. I just thought it would be a fun idea to knock back and forth...

Would the WWE ever bring back Hogan after him going to TNA?

Would Hogan ever leave TNA on the spot for a WWE return?

WOuld you like to see Hogan back in the WWE for an NWO return if that were to happen?

that would be very intersesting and very shocking. i would mark out, because of the fact that chances are about 1.5/10 of that happening. But tbh i would want that to happen. i mean hogan would betray tna for money.

I have an acquaintance named Custom LJN (hate to do a cheap plug but the guy is awesome and he's worth the shout out) has a theory about this very same topic in his own words he thinks this about the whole idea of Hogan coming back to WWE and he raises a good point.

Custom LJN said:
I have been telling everyone since the "mysterious text" that it was probably Hogan that texted Nash to take out Punk or Cena since they were both talking crap about Hogan for weeks leading up to their matches. Hogan's TNA contract is due to expire in October. He could be available by Survivor Series. I don't think that Punk, Cena, & even Vince would've mentioned Hogan's name so much if it wasn't going to go somewhere. Add to it that Nash came out to the nWo theme & it's not such a crazy idea.

Basically while some people might scoff at that idea you never really do know. I mean some people never thought Hogan would ever come back to work for WWF in the first place in the early 2000's but it happened. With this whole "release" of Kevin Nash, we could very well be seeing another redux of the nWo angle. Personally speaking I'd be disappointed because I'd like to see Hogan continue to be a part of TNA, but I'm never ruling anything out. You just never can say never about what could happen in the wrestling world.

I think someone like CM Punk is beneath Hogan and he wouldn't really be worried about him at all. It doesn't really make sense to me. Hogan is better off being in programs with guys like Sting, Ric Flair and Angle. Hogan doesn't really fit the new profile of the WWE and with Cena ruling the roost there really is no need for WWE to bring back Hogan.

Besides the last time they tried the nWo it totally bombed. Hogan turned face almost immedailty, Vince killed it off in one promo after it went all over the place with HBK and Booker T joining it... really became a mess. If Hogan came back to WWE it would be as the Hulkster not as Hollywood.

Would the WWE ever bring back Hogan after him going to TNA?

No. WWE has little to no respect for Hogan after his actions towards the end of his career with WWE, the way he acts in the media, and his antics in TNA. WWE does not want Hulk Hogan back.

Would Hogan ever leave TNA on the spot for a WWE return?

Obviously. Hogan made his career in WWE, plus it's 10x the bigger company. Wouldn't anyone leave TNA on the spot for WWE?
WOuld you like to see Hogan back in the WWE for an NWO return if that were to happen?
Personally, No. I wouldn't, I don't like Hogan, and I never watched WWE during the NWO angle, so I really couldn't tell you if I liked it or not.

No. WWE has little to no respect for Hogan after his actions towards the end of his career with WWE, the way he acts in the media, and his antics in TNA. WWE does not want Hulk Hogan back.

Yeah Austin beat the shit out of not one but two of his broads, supposedly walked on WWE TWICE and yet he's been back several times. Jesse Ventura also sued Vince for royalties and had a very acrimonious relationship with Vinnie Mac but yet he's been back several times. Sorry dude, but never say never in the world of wrestling.

Care to explain why those individuals came back but yet there's no chance Hogan ever would when Hogan himself has indeed returned several times?

Obviously. Hogan made his career in WWE, plus it's 10x the bigger company. Wouldn't anyone leave TNA on the spot for WWE?

Personally, No. I wouldn't, I don't like Hogan, and I never watched WWE during the NWO angle, so I really couldn't tell you if I liked it or not.

I'm personally done seeing nWo rehashes myself but we'll just wait and see again this is just a hypothetical and not a reality...time will tell.

Hogan knows that WWE is by far the larger company. WWE know that Hogan is the most popular wrestler ever. The two would likely be willing to set aside differences at some point in order to make more money. Hogan would make more money if he went back and WWE would make tons of money off of each appearance Hulk makes. Despite issues he had with them, I could see him coming back at the very least to make some appearances. Eventually Hogan will realize that he did not help TNA nearly as much as he thought he would, and if given an offer lucrative enough, would go straight back to WWE under a legend contract. I do hope it wouldn't be for an nWo reunion though because stuff like that just fails every time and gets worse every time too. If Hogan came back to WWE it would need to be as his american hero face self, NOT Hollywood.... and if he does NOT win another title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back