• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan or Austin?

Hogan or Austin?

• Hogan

• Austin

Results are only viewable after voting.

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
This is something that I am very interested in. It seems like everytime we discuss someone on this site, we always end up comparing them to either Hogan or Austin. So, let's get to it.

Both are WWE Hall of Famers, both are multiple champions, and they have started the two most important boom periods in wrestling history. One almost single handedly detroyed the WWE, while the other almost single handedly brought the WWE to the heights that it enjoys today.

So who is "The Best," Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

This is very tough for me. On my own list, Austin is tied for the Smackdown spot (# 2) with the Rock and Hogan is tied for the ROH spot (# 5) with Ric Flair. However, without Hogan there would be no Stone Cold, in my opinion. Without the Rattlesnake, there would still be the Original Triple H, Hollywood Hulk Hogan. I guess it’s just a matter of opinion between who the best was and in my view, the Best, isn’t necessarily the Favorite. Plain and simple, Steve Austin (and Vince) changed the Game, but Hulk Hogan (and Vince) made the Game.

Hogan may have come first, so many will make the arguement that "without Hogan there would be no Austin". I don't buy it. Austin and Hogan were not cut from the same mold. The only things they have in common are their extreme popularity and the obscene amounts of money they made Vince McMahon. Not knocking what Hogan did for the business, but in my eyes, Austin was a better all around wrestler. He had better mic skills, more versitility, more solid in ring skills and the better gimmick.

I picked Austin, but I just feel that without Hogan’s time at the helm, things would not be as “Green” for McMahon. I believe we needed that “Super Hero” Era first, before the Attitude Era. We needed the pure goodness, before we got the Anti – Hero. I think Superman > Batman.

Funny note, as soon as I typed the letters "ROH", I immediately thought, “RVDgurl is going to say something.” Not knocking the “3rd option”, just calling it like it is…for now. We should all be “Honor-Ring” Ring of Honor. It’s only a matter of time before they take ECW's place.

To me, it is simple. Because he has more longevity, he transcended wrestling, and still is synonymous with professional wrestling, it is Hulk Hogan. Austin may have been better in the ring and supposedly brought wrestling to new heights, but really it was Hogan who did that when he turned heel and with the NWO. Unless you follow wrestling, you rarely hear anything about Austin these days, but Hogan still remains in the spotlight and people still want to see him in the ring. No question...it is Hogan.

Hogan may have come first, so many will make the arguement that "without Hogan there would be no Austin". I don't buy it. Austin and Hogan were not cut from the same mold. The only things they have in common are their extreme popularity and the obscene amounts of money they made Vince McMahon. Not knocking what Hogan did for the business, but in my eyes, Austin was a better all around wrestler. He had better mic skills, more versitility, more solid in ring skills and the better gimmick.

I really don't see how you get this. Hulk Hogan wrestled a style the fans wanted during high profile matches. But during Saturday Night Main Event, he really showed his technique. The whole Hogan only does 4-5 moves is one of the biggest professional wrestling myths I've ever heard. Hogan was very technical, and very good in everything he did.

I'm not going to say without Hogan there would be no Austin. I'm going to tell it exactly how it is. Without Hogan, WWE would never have went national, WrestleMania 1 would have flopped, and the WWE would probably be out of business, or still a small territory. Without Hogan there would be no WWE. Vince takes a lot of credit in the making of Hulk Hogan, but honestly, Hulk Hogan made Vince, the WWE, and WrestleMania.

That being said, Austin on the other hand. His wrestling matches in the WWE went like this. Kick Kick punch punch chair shot flipoff stunner "hell yeah" drink a beer leave. Now, Austin could wrestle, as shown during matches with Ricky Steamboat. But, he never showcased his true wrestling ability whilst ontop of the world. Hogan on the other hand, put on a great show every Saturday night. Showing supurb technicallity, great charisma, and amazing promo skills. He was once of the best all around professional wrestlers ever.

In terms of who the bigger star was. I think Hogan takes that one too. 93,000 fans came to see Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 3. No one else. The roster was filled with Midcard talent, had mostly 2-3 star matches. Then Hulk Hogan came, and made WrestleMania 3 one of the biggest WrestleManias in the world. Still holding a reputation of being one of the best WrestleManias ever, while most of the card sucked, Hogan alone made the entire Mania one of the, if not the most rememorable Mania. Can Austin say he made a defining moment in the WWE turning an entire card with 2-3 star matches to what could be the biggest card ever? I don't think so.

Hogan is the bigger name overall Austin's time was to short is down to opinion but for me i'll say Hogan for longevity and he transcended wrestling

I tell this from my perspective. Started watching wrestling in 94....so saw Stone Cold`s uprising and in my eyes, nothing has ever top this...not even Hogan or the NWO. This is me tho....I`ll never look at Hogan like I look at Austin.
I`ll totally understand people who`ll think the exact opposite but from how I lived it, Stone Cold is the real deal.

Austin.

Great as a heel, great as a face, great on the mic, excellent worker. Changed the face of wrestling in my opinion.

Look at the way he rose though the ranks, who would have thought the Ringmaster would go onto be one of the most popular sports entertainers of all time?

Hogan was brought into WWF to be the man, whereas Austin grew as a performer and earned his spot as the Man.

He was also able to make fun of himself, and his character to great acclaim and change with the times.
Hogan turned heel due to being stale and boring after his initial splash in WCW but was his Hollywood Hogan character really that different from The Red & Yellow Hulkamanic?
His promo work if anything during his NWO turn was actually worse than his say your prayers take your vitamins bit!
His matches if anything where worse, (look at his return bout with the Warrior) yes the heel turn was great and shocked wrestling but we all now how badly WCW and the NWO angle turned out after that.

Austin's heel turn by contrast, was such a shift in character with the whole alliance storyline, it really showed a different side to him which the fans came to love just as much as his anti-hero persona.

When Hogan returned to the WWE with the NWO everyone was waiting for his eventual face turn and when it came Hogan road that wave of nostaliga for all it was worth, but it died out either to backstage politics or the fact that wrestling world had moved on.

Hogan is better than Austin plain and simple. People criticize Hogan for his limited moveset but fail to criticize Austin when he was no better. Hogan was a great wrestler and revolutionized the industry. You can say Hogan was brought in to be the man while Austin earned, but Hogan was better at it than Austin. Hogan brought in a whole new generation of wrestling fans that are hopefully still around today. Hogan has been in some of the most memorable matches in WWE history, moreso than Austin. Austin helped revolutionize his era but Hogan is simply better in every way.

People criticize Hogan for his limited moveset but fail to criticize Austin when he was no better.

Not sure that is true Austin had a very wide ranging moveset, his SOB character meant that he only performed a small variety of moves because that is what the fans wanted/expected to see.
You could argue the same for Hogan, but I cannot recall Hogan ever performing anything other than a standard array of brawling moves with a few power moves thrown in.
Austin was a better techincal wrestler in my opinion, due to having wrestled under more personas in his career.
Movesets don't always mean some one is better (as we know) but I personally prefer to see a mix up of styles from a wrestler, another reason I prefer Austin.

Hogan was brought in to be the man while Austin earned, but Hogan was better at it than Austin

I don't agree, Hogan was a very one dimensional character thoughout his entire career, Austin had more depth was more exciting and unpredictable.

Hogan has been in some of the most memorable matches in WWE history, moreso than Austin

Again a matter of opinion, I think we could sit and list what we considered to be memorable matches from both stars, I know whose I would prefer to watch again though, and they wouldn't be Hogan's.

I really don't see how you get this. Hulk Hogan wrestled a style the fans wanted during high profile matches. But during Saturday Night Main Event, he really showed his technique. The whole Hogan only does 4-5 moves is one of the biggest professional wrestling myths I've ever heard. Hogan was very technical, and very good in everything he did.

I never once said that Hogan only used 4-5 moves, but since you brought it up- well, he really didn't go much beyond that. However, during his Stone Cold days, Austin didn't use his complete moveset either. This was not an arguement I presented, so please don't assume. Both Austin and Hogan were wrestling the style of match fans wanted to see. The difference is that Austin was more versatile and capable of putting on various styles of matches if warranted, Hogan was not (and luckily for him, he never needed to).

I'm not going to say without Hogan there would be no Austin. I'm going to tell it exactly how it is. Without Hogan, WWE would never have went national, WrestleMania 1 would have flopped, and the WWE would probably be out of business, or still a small territory. Without Hogan there would be no WWE. Vince takes a lot of credit in the making of Hulk Hogan, but honestly, Hulk Hogan made Vince, the WWE, and WrestleMania.

There is much truth in your opinion here. However, acquiring Hogan was not the sole reason for McMahon taking the WWF to a national level. McMahon had acquired enough talent aside from Hogan to take a stab at it. And no one can ever say for sure that there would be no WWE without Hogan. Someone else could've been that guy to step up and become a star.

That being said, Austin on the other hand. His wrestling matches in the WWE went like this. Kick Kick punch punch chair shot flipoff stunner "hell yeah" drink a beer leave. Now, Austin could wrestle, as shown during matches with Ricky Steamboat. But, he never showcased his true wrestling ability whilst ontop of the world.

Funny, because 99% of Hogan's matches had an eerily similar feel. Hogan's matches were riddled with punches, kicks, bodyslams and then the oh so deadly leg drop. Hey, Hogan got the crowd into every one of those moves. Just the same, Austin had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand with every kick, punch and stunner. That's the gimmick he played and that's the style of match the crowd wanted (remember, you pointed that out about Hogan).

Hogan on the other hand, put on a great show every Saturday night. Showing supurb technicallity, great charisma, and amazing promo skills. He was once of the best all around professional wrestlers ever.

That's your opinion, but not mine. Hogan had great charisma but I don't see the amazing promo skills. He had the great punchline with the "train, say your prayers and eat your vitamins" thing, but that really wasn't all that amazing. Austin had more great punchlines, delivered promos with just as much charisma and was more technically sound than Hogan.

In terms of who the bigger star was. I think Hogan takes that one too. 93,000 fans came to see Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 3. No one else. The roster was filled with Midcard talent, had mostly 2-3 star matches. Then Hulk Hogan came, and made WrestleMania 3 one of the biggest WrestleManias in the world. Still holding a reputation of being one of the best WrestleManias ever, while most of the card sucked, Hogan alone made the entire Mania one of the, if not the most rememorable Mania. Can Austin say he made a defining moment in the WWE turning an entire card with 2-3 star matches to what could be the biggest card ever? I don't think so.

Are you serious? Austin turned a dying WWE around to be the most powerful wrestling company on the planet. The WWE was treading water back in the 90's until Austin came along and turned the wrestling world upside down. Let's not forget that WCW was well on it's way to being the most success wrestling company ever. Austin did for the WWE in the 90's what Hogan did in the 80's. He revolutionized the business. He was just as big of a star as Hogan and without researching any numbers, I would bet he generated as much or more money for the company.

IM going with stone cold steve austin plain and simple he grew through the ranks i mean look at his career he got fired from wcw went to ecw where he first showed his first sign of what stone cold would be like with his interview segments and then wwf as the ringmaster he was a mid carder at best that had a mouthpiece in million dollar man but when he broke free as stone cold steve austin he was still mid card with his feuds with the hart foundation which got people behind him even though he was anti hero then when he feuded with vince and his first title win over micheals was insane he was 10 times bigger the next day after wrestlemania then he was the day before and someone said and he had no defining moments in wrestling i dis agree look at how many times he got to be apart of something that never had been done before the first owner vs wrestler segment thats legendary in my view and all the other things he did while going nose to nose with anyone and everyone and i think the segment that showed he was the man is when he returned to help wwe where he stunned everyone that was in the allience and it was classic one of my favorite segments to ever take place on raw

I pick STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN handssss down! My number 1 favorite wrestler of all time! i grew up watching Steve austin KiCk Ass nd drink beer! 2me i was never a huge hogan mark 2me he is boring and repetive ass they come but i cant deneny he revolutionize the bizzz but for me austin all the way

i like to put it like this:

Hogan helped bring wrestling from the bottom, so in a way, he had nothing to lose. all that he could do is go up, which he did, he did the same thing to WCW with his heel turn (which was more his name than his in ring performances). Austin had to build his character with a company that was slowly being beat down. he had to get the attention of fans who went to the competitor. Austin overcame more and at the end he made more money than Hogan and ushered in an attitude era that changed wrestling forever. also:

In Ring Work: Austin > Hogan (both of them had their own different style, but Austin was more efficient in his. Hogan didn't keep true to his power game. he'd rake backs, eyes, etc. while Austin was a brawler and did anything and everything that his style commanded)

Promos: Austin > Hogan (Hogan used to keep rambling on about his Hulkamaniacs and about chopping down trees, climbing mountains, etc. Austin kept it simple: he wanted to beat the crap out of his opponent)

Money: Austin > Hogan (Austin made more money with more merchandising, bigger venues, etc etc., it didn't hurt Vince paid the wrestlers more in the latter day for Austin either).

In Ring Work: Austin > Hogan (both of them had their own different style, but Austin was more efficient in his. Hogan didn't keep true to his power game. he'd rake backs, eyes, etc. while Austin was a brawler and did anything and everything that his style commanded)

Coming from an Austin fan, not the hugest Austin mark or whatever, I got to say, his apparently more versatile in ring work could often bore the tits off of me, outside of his Rock encounters there isnt many Austin matches I'd put on par with some of Hogans. Maybe that's because he was working with The Undertaker half the time but I thought I'd bring it up.

Promos: Austin > Hogan (Hogan used to keep rambling on about his Hulkamaniacs and about chopping down trees, climbing mountains, etc. Austin kept it simple: he wanted to beat the crap out of his opponent)

As opposed to swear, swear, drink a beer, Austin 3:16, swear, kick your ass, leave.

Dont get me wrong, I like both their promo work.

Money: Austin > Hogan (Austin made more money with more merchandising, bigger venues, etc etc., it didn't hurt Vince paid the wrestlers more in the latter day for Austin either).

Biggest earner of all time or something, I dunno, I am sure there could be an argument made for the different times. Hogan vs Sting = most bought fued of all time by the way, well that's what I'd heard anyway.

Yeah, I like both of their stuff, but if we really get down to it then Hogan made the WWE what it is today, he started that boom period, then he went to WCW and did it all over again. Austin capitalised on what Hogan and those other 2 guys did, he also capitalised on the utter shiteness of WCW before the end. Not all Hogans fault, if I was the greatest wrestler of all time I'd want to lose to someone better than Jarrett.

So yeah, my vote is Hogan.

with all the tv exposure austin got you would have to pick him imagine how much bigger hogan would have been if he had monday night raw every week and a ppv every month hogan only had royal rumble wrestlemania and survivor series and every once in a while snme and a show at msg austin had the advantage big time but with what little tv time hogan had i think you have to give it to him

My pick is Austin.

When Vince started WWE, he obviously needed someone to be the figurehead/representative of his brand. He picked Hogan.

This would be the guy who would be "the man" and steamroll through anyone who was put in front of him. Thats nice.

Thing is, if he would have chosen Piper, Macho, or even Warrior (if he would have begun around the same time as Hogan) any of these mentioned would have been the man, because they would have been handpicked by Vince.

I go for Austin, for many reasons.

1) He saved the WWE (a sinking ship at the time) from the wilderness.

2) Planted the seeds of Attitude. Made it cool to be a bad ass, and tell it how it is. Something the fans immediately clicked with.

3) He has given more of himself than Hogan, even after retiring. If Austin was called up to do a part on Raw, or pay per view, he wouldnt hesitate to say yes, where Hogan would say "So how much am I getting paid for this?" And not do it until the money was right. Thats not having a heart for the business, thats just plain selfish.

Those are some pretty good probably's in the second paragraph. I probably agree with everything your saying. But we'll say your definitely right, and with out Hogan there is no WWE, there is no Austin. Well then with out Austin, there probably isn't a WWE anymore and with out Austin there is no publicly traded company. Austins success allowed the company, to go public which made it HUGE. The WWE in the mid ninetys couldnt compete with WCW in spending or marketability. With Austin's rise, the WWE went public traded which is allowing it to be a HUGE company despite the lack of stellar ratings it gets today. The company is much bigger now, after and because of Austins run than it was after and because of Hogan's run.

That being said, Austin on the other hand. His wrestling matches in the WWE went like this. Kick Kick punch punch chair shot flipoff stunner "hell yeah" drink a beer leave. Now, Austin could wrestle, as shown during matches with Ricky Steamboat. But, he never showcased his true wrestling ability whilst ontop of the world. Hogan on the other hand, put on a great show every Saturday night. Showing supurb technicallity, great charisma, and amazing promo skills. He was once of the best all around professional wrestlers ever.

I think its hilarious you stick up for Hogan's move set and then diss austins. Hogan had some huge match ups, some great Wrestlemania main events but would anybody ever call them great matches, five star matches? Wrestling as Stone Cold I've got austin with at least two, Wrestlemania 13 with bret hart and summerslamm 2001 with Kurt Angle. And its not an exscuse to say its because of those two opponents because hogan had matches with technicians like flair, steamboat, savage, etc and i cant think of any id call five star matches.

Wrestlemania 13 was pretty thin, and Austin/Brett made it real memorable with a lot of people still talking about it. I'd also say most people would say to that Wrestlemania X-7 is the greatest of all time, and that was headlined by Austin. Granted I concede almost every match that year was awesome. Overall I don't like this argument. Its like who was better ruth or aaron, williams or dimaggio, Utley or sanberg, Pujols or Mays... Both of them created booms for the business. Both of them made a lot of money. Both of them grew the company to heights that no one would have expected. They are the two greatest names in the industry, period. Regardless of in ring skill, they made the most money, they did the most for the company. They would both be on the mt. rushmore of wrestling, Im way more interested in seeing who the third name will be to etch his name on the list.

I'm not in the "Hogan begot Austin" camp. If there was no cable television, there would have been no Hulk Hogan. If it wasn't him, it would have been someone else carrying the torch for whatever promotion won out (still most likely WWF).

Now that that's out of the way, I think that Austin was a much better worker in his prime that Hogan was in his. Also, Austin basically created his own character while Hogan was coached and molded by McMahon.

Hogan was the first, but not the best IMHO. I choose Austin.

This is a tough one because both Hogan and Austin put butts in the seat and were the greatest draws of their respective generations. I am going to give Austin the slight edge because we wouldn't have had an Attitude Era without him. Of course, we wouldn't have had an NWO without Hogan. I will also give the edge to Austin because he's done with wrestling and Hogan just can't seem to let go. I know a neck injury forced Austin to the sidelines for good, but at least he's moved on with other things whereas Hogan has nothing else to fall back on.

I remember austin for his first blood match with bret hart, that blood pouring out from austins face is still famous today. I remember when Benoit chalanged austin to a "technical" match & got his ass kicked by austin. proving austin actually has wrestling skills.

Hogan had his leg drop & body slam, two moves old as the air itself. Hogan was an Enterianer at most. when he wrestled he basicly just threw you around for a while. NWO was made him famous in my eye's. I don't even know how many "come backs" hogan has had over the years.

batween the two austin was more of a working man of the business & deserves more staus from the business & fans which he EARNED Via WWE'S HOF.

I'll bet if hogan could come back AGAIN he would, so meh....on hogan

Austin did much more in less time. He was hot in 97, 98, and 99. 3 years.

While Hogan was with WWE from 1984 to 1993. 9 years.

And even though Austin made his name in less than half the time Hogan did. His name has been next to Hogans.

I never once said that Hogan only used 4-5 moves, but since you brought it up- well, he really didn't go much beyond that.

Simply enough, because the man didn't have to. Hulk Hogan is probably the smartest man in pro wrestling, in realizing he could do as minimal as possible, and still get a pop. The man was trained by Hiro Matsuda, for Christ Sakes. That's the same guy that had a hand in training wrestlers such as Muta, and Ric Flair. You really think he doesn't know these moves. No, he's simply just a smart man, and in his intelligence, realized he could get a huge pop, even by doing minimal action.

Watch this match in Japan, where Hogan knew he could use more moves, and probably would to get a good reaction. And mind you, this was in 1993, in which you'd probably argue he was "too old"

[youtube]8f-p0tkCuZg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]XLvOpcwGAe0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]Eg-F9msTmSU&feature=related[/youtube]

However, during his Stone Cold days, Austin didn't use his complete moveset either. This was not an arguement I presented, so please don't assume. Both Austin and Hogan were wrestling the style of match fans wanted to see. The difference is that Austin was more versatile and capable of putting on various styles of matches if warranted, Hogan was not (and luckily for him, he never needed to).

Really, that's funny. I never saw Austin wrestle a different type of match, as compared to Hulk Hogan. The only type of out there gimmick match he worked was a ladder match against Vince and Shane McMahon. Otherwise, Austin's style was pretty damn straight forward. More versatile? Well, he relied heavily on brawling, and rarely went to the air. The thing he did best was throw punches, and provide a pretty good Lou Thesz press.

And I will say this... If Austin didn't have as bad a set of knees as he did, and didn't have a broken neck, then I'd agree. But those injuries severely wounded his ability to wrestle good matches

There is much truth in your opinion here. However, acquiring Hogan was not the sole reason for McMahon taking the WWF to a national level. McMahon had acquired enough talent aside from Hogan to take a stab at it. And no one can ever say for sure that there would be no WWE without Hogan. Someone else could've been that guy to step up and become a star.

Yeah, but Vince based his entire corporation around Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan was the basis of Wrestlemania, and he was also Vince's biggest star. I'll use the anaology of Disney and Mickey Mouse. sure, Disney had multple cartoons, but do you think Disney would be the same without Mickey Mouse? Do you think they'd be just as good with Donald Duck running things?

Anyway, that's getting a bit off topic. The point being that Vince would not have had that mega star to build off of his company, and without Hulk, the era of Rock and Wrestling would be nonexistent. And this era was pivotal, otherwise I'd argue that the WWE would become a glorified NWA.

Funny, because 99% of Hogan's matches had an eerily similar feel. Hogan's matches were riddled with punches, kicks, bodyslams and then the oh so deadly leg drop. Hey, Hogan got the crowd into every one of those moves. Just the same, Austin had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand with every kick, punch and stunner. That's the gimmick he played and that's the style of match the crowd wanted (remember, you pointed that out about Hogan).

Watch that match with Muta. Oh, and wasn't it you that said earlier that Austin could wrestle more diversified, and now you're saying that it was his character to wrestle the way he did? Back track much?

That's your opinion, but not mine. Hogan had great charisma but I don't see the amazing promo skills. He had the great punchline with the "train, say your prayers and eat your vitamins" thing, but that really wasn't all that amazing. Austin had more great punchlines, delivered promos with just as much charisma and was more technically sound than Hogan.

You're also talking different era in promos. You're talking about a wrestler that relied far too much on swearing to get his point across, and while he had some great catch phrases, no one benefited from the sound bite era of promos Austin was caught in than Steve himself. His promos never left you remembering anything about what he said... All I remembered was that he cussed a lot, and said a lot of catch phrases.

the fact is that Hulk is much more diversified a promo man than you make him out to be. You act like the "training, prayers, and vitamins" were his crutch, and that he didn't have effective promos without them. Watch these promos of Hollywood Hogan, and watch how diversified of a promo man Hulk truly was.

[youtube]H76DwHgOwpA[/youtube]

Ever hear him use those crutches of the training, prayers, and vitamins, besides the fecitious tone he uses in his heel turn promo.

Meanwhile, take a listen to Steve's promos, both when he's a heel and a face. Matter of fact, I'll provide two for you.

Did you really hear any difference in Austin between these two promos? Hogan could switch himself up whenever he wanted, as a heel or a face. Steve Austin? Well, he was more or less a one trick pony

Are you serious? Austin turned a dying WWE around to be the most powerful wrestling company on the planet. The WWE was treading water back in the 90's until Austin came along and turned the wrestling world upside down. Let's not forget that WCW was well on it's way to being the most success wrestling company ever. Austin did for the WWE in the 90's what Hogan did in the 80's. He revolutionized the business. He was just as big of a star as Hogan and without researching any numbers, I would bet he generated as much or more money for the company.

Actually, Hogan is first, Austin is second. And while austin did revolutionize the business, without Hogan, there wouldn't be a business to revolutionize at all.

Austin did much more in less time. He was hot in 97, 98, and 99. 3 years.

While Hogan was with WWE from 1984 to 1993. 9 years.

And even though Austin made his name in less than half the time Hogan did. His name has been next to Hogans.
This is honestly one of the stupidest arguments I have EVER seen.

You are LITERALLY taking an argument for Hogan, and giving the advantage to Austin. :lmao: I seriously cannot believe I just read that.

So, what you're saying is that being a mega draw for 3 years is better than being a mega draw for 10 years? How does that work exactly?

Simply put, Hogan is far better than Austin, in just about every way. He was better in the ring, more charismatic, bigger draw for longer, more memorable matches, and put over more workers. He was the biggest face adn te biggest heel in history. He revolutionized the business and led a boom period, not once but twice.

Hogan, and it's not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back