HOF Committee Please Put Vince McMahon Jr. In the Hall of Fame

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Now that Bret Hart has lost an induction election I will now be backing Vince McMahon Jr. in the next set of polls when it comes around next.

Vince_McMahon.jpg

A Few Arguments as to Why he Should be Put ina Poll.​

VInce McMahon Jr. has had possibly the greatest impact on wrestling then anyone else in the history of wrestling. His accomplishments and successes are numerous. He has made the WWE what it is and that is the Number One wrestling company in the WORLD. Without him a majority of the inducted and almost inducted superstars would never have their stardom. Without him there would be no event called Wrestlemania. Without him there still might be somethin called WCW. He is the man who made Hulk Hogan the superstar that he is. Imagine a wrestling world without Hulk Hogan almost impossible. Think about this he was the one who made the PPV, which in itself is a huge accomplishment. he was the one who brought wrestling into the living rooms of the families, and made it a World Wide Phenomenom. He also ine of those few wrestling promoters to ever actually wrestle a match and not only wrestle but also win a championship. He is in the historic feuds and matches and he has made history being himself.

In all honesty Hall of Fame Committee there is NO Chance in Hell that you won't put him on a poll because in all honesty his accomplishments are absolutely major and deserve to be recognized. I hope that my arguments have made you decide that he will be on the next polls.

Maybe in a Owners hall of Fame but not the Wrestling Hall of Fame. Look what They did to the Rock Hall,Don't do it again.

Maybe in a Owners hall of Fame but not the Wrestling Hall of Fame. Look what They did to the Rock Hall,Don't do it again.

Eh, technically Vince has HOF credentials, too.

He's a multiple time world champion, he has headlined pay per views, and also been high on the card on other major pay per views. His onscreen character was the most effective heel ever.

Vince is Hall of Fame worthy ouside the ring, obviously. But within the confines of wrestling and all that goes with it...he kind of is too.

The best way for Vince to be inducted would be as a surprise to him.

Not at the end of the HoF ceremony but have the authority come to the ring a few weeks before WM, call Shane out then say we have an announcement. Do the big surprise surprise thing

Announce Vince for the HoF and let him headline a class

any other scenario may look narcissist on Vince's part

I think we would have to wait a long time once Vince has completely stepped away from wrestling or maybe not even untill Vince has died before he is placed into the hall of fame, Its obvious Vince pretty much has the final say over who goes in each year and would just feel so arrogant of someone to induct themself into it, Even though I agree Vince does at this point seem the most deserving but not by placing himself into it I can't see how he could make himself or his hall of fame look good from that and he deserves a better induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back