Hitler = Jesus ?

jesus1.jpg

See Blue, shit is different. It's supposed to be on its corner.

Considering Jesus was a Jew and a Rabbi, I sincerely doubt it. Besides, Jesus would be taking revenge on the Romans. Or the Tyrians, who developed the form of crucifixion taken by Alexander and later used by Rome to kill people.

I'm actually a devout Catholic and yes I know that Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior, was a Jew. I was being sarcastic. I am sorry if you didn't catch on to that.

Blue Cardinal, I am a Catholic, not a satanist. I know people have their beliefs, and maybe your level of offense is alot lower than mine, because I didn't find it offensive. By the way, I found it on google. I know that a nazi swastika is turned on its side.

Blue Cardinal, I am a Catholic, not a satanist. I know people have their beliefs, and maybe your level of offense is alot lower than mine, because I didn't find it offensive. By the way, I found it on google. I know that a nazi swastika is turned on its side.

As am I, but I found the picture in horrible taste and your reactions didn't help anything either.

Did I find it funny? No. But with the thread being called "Hitler=Jesus", I figured it should be posted. It isn't meant to be a ha-ha funny picture.

This thread should have just died after one post actually. I ignored it til I saw that picture and it left a and taste in my mouth so I posted. I'm actually ashamed that we bumped the fuck out of this piece of shit thread but o well. I'll go my way, you go yours.

He knows it was in bad taste Blue, just let it go. Ignorance abounds in today's society but when someone apologizes, its better to accept and continue to live our lives. Besides it's not like the internet is serious business.

Wait a second...You know, before you enter The Cage, there is a warning that says don't enter if you are easily offended. It says you will get offended, for that matter. And here we have someone complaing about being offended?

Wait a second...You know, before you enter The Cage, there is a warning that says don't enter if you are easily offended. It says you will get offended, for that matter. And here we have someone complaing about being offended?

Really? We went over this already, he had every right to post what he wanted and I have every right to reply to it how I please. How hard is that to understand? He pissed me off, I told him about it. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back