Hitler = Jesus ?

His dumbass isn't in here right now though, I think that kid is legit ******ed though. I talked to him a bit in the bar the other day, and came to the conclusion that he infact wears a helmet.

Comparing one of the most hated people in existence to one of the most beloved?

No lines crossed there.

Yeah, I get it, Jonnie made a no-no, but if me posting an offensive picture is off limits, then everything else should be. Should I have done it? No. But it was a joke. A really, really bad one, but a joke nonetheless.

Yeah, I get it, Jonnie made a no-no, but if me posting an offensive picture is off limits, then everything else should be. Should I have done it? No. But it was a joke. A really, really bad one, but a joke nonetheless.

No you didn't break any rules, you're just one sacrilegious motherfucker, and if you're going to be posting pictures like that you need to be able to take the heat from it.

No you didn't break any rules, you're just one sacrilegious motherfucker, and if you're going to be posting pictures like that you need to be able to take the heat from it.
I'm taking the heat very well. It's not bothering me that all of you are choked up that I showed an offensive picture and you're all pissed and calling me an asshole and a piece of shit because it's a fucking wrestling forum. I'm not going to let bad opinions on a fucking wrestling forum ruin my day. Not gonna happen.
Jonnie please go choke on some cum and die. God knows you'd be the world a favor.
Ouch. That one really hurt. I'm gonna go cry because people are pissed at me and want me to do some creepy shit involving death and semen. That's some weird shit you got in your mind SavageTaker.

I'm taking the heat very well. It's not bothering me that all of you are choked up that I showed an offensive picture and you're all pissed and calling me an asshole and a piece of shit because it's a fucking wrestling forum. I'm not going to let bad opinions on a fucking wrestling forum ruin my day. Not gonna happen.

Ouch. That one really hurt. I'm gonna go cry because people are pissed at me and want me to do some creepy shit involving death and semen. That's some weird shit you got in your mind SavageTaker.

I don't think I once called you an asshole or a piece of shit, not that I wasn't thinking it, I just let you know you crossed the line.

You're getting pretty worked up about all this. So I guees I'll just bring myself to your level for now and say you're a nut juggling cock smoker and be on my way.

I don't think I once called you an asshole or a piece of shit, not that I wasn't thinking it, I just let you know you crossed the line.

You're getting pretty worked up about all this. So I guees I'll just bring myself to your level for now and say you're a nut juggling cock smoker and be on my way.
I don't see how that's my level, because I never remember saying anything like that.

Oh I forgot they made keyboards in braille, that's about the only way you can't see how stupid you are looking here.

OK, as creative as that was, I agree with Nate in that you guys need to just move on with this. Yeah, Jonnie pissed people off. That happens on a regular basis here.

Let's just chill, kay?Also, "You must spread reputation around before giving it to Blue Cardinal 87 again."

Again why? Why should I just let some ignorant little prick insult my religious beliefs when I have full reign to say whatever the fuck I want to him? This is the cage and this is what it's here for.

Again why? Why should I just let some ignorant little prick insult my religious beliefs when I have full reign to say whatever the fuck I want to him? This is the cage and this is what it's here for.

Yes, but likewise he has full reign to do the same. It's like I said in another thread, everyone has their own personal boundaries. What's OK for you isn't for someone else, and vice versa. You can't expect people to go by your boundaries over their own.

Basically, this was to be expected when this section was created.

Yes, but likewise he has full reign to do the same. It's like I said in another thread, everyone has their own personal boundaries. What's OK for you isn't for someone else, and vice versa. You can't expect people to go by your boundaries over their own.

Basically, this was to be expected when this section was created.

Exactly, he can post whatever he wants, but I have the right to respond to it however I want. He crossed my line and I'm letting him have it.

Exactly, he can post whatever he wants, but I have the right to respond to it however I want. He crossed my line and I'm letting him have it.

Yeah, but it's not like he's going to stop just because you said so. If you want to piss him off, fight fire with fire.

It's not even the right sign Blue. It's supposed to be like this:

200px-Nazi_swastika_clean.svg.png

I believe what Jonnie put was the sign for good luck in Buddhism. I'm not too sure. But I don't believe what Jonnie put was the Nazi swastika. It's pretty much a racist fail. He failed like this girl did:

fail.png

It's not even the right sign Blue. It's supposed to be like this:

200px-Nazi_swastika_clean.svg.png

I believe what Jonnie put was the sign for good luck in Buddhism. I'm not too sure. But I don't believe what Jonnie put was the Nazi swastika. It's pretty much a racist fail. He failed like this girl did:

fail.png

I didn't even look that close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back