Him or him game

GrandSword

Burning Hammaaaaah!!!
The forum championship has given me an idea for an old game. I would love to see who you guys favor... I wont make the choice's easy though.. I think anyway...

Eddie Guerrero or Chris Jericho

Edge or Rob Van Dam

CM Punk or Bryan Danielson

Triple H or Mick Foley

Jushin Thunder Liger or Ultimo Dragon

Sting or Shawn Michaels

Undertaker or Steve Austin

The Rock or Macho Man

Sid or Nash

AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio​

Feel free to add why:)

Eddie or Jericho- I choose Jericho.

Edge or Van Dam- I choose Edge.

Punk or Danielson- I choose Punk.

HHH or Foley- I choose HHH.

Liger or Dragon- Idk who Liger is and I don't know much about Dragon.

Sting or Michaels- I choose Michaels.

Taker or Austin- That is real hard. I am going to have to choose Austin.

Rock or Savage- That is too hard! I guess that I will pick Rock.

Sid or Nash- I choose Nash.

Styles or Mysterio- I don't like either one of them.

Eddie Guerrero or Chris Jericho - Eddie for me. Dificult one though, but for me when he carried the main belt there was an element of believability behind it.

Edge or Rob Van Dam - Edge. Although RVD is an exceptional talent and has achieved much in the ring I find him a bit of a one trick pony. Edge has continually improved throughout his tenure in WWE, from excelling as a tag team wrestler, through the mid-card and into the Main event. Plus he beats RVD on the mic hands down.

CM Punk or Bryan Danielson - Two wrestlers I really enjoy watching and appreciate their commitment to entertaining their fans inside the ring. But Punk edges it for me. Both have achieved similar success in the Indies and now grace the WWE product. However, they are at different stages in their WWE careers. With Punk already a three time World Heavyweight Champion and being allowed to keep his own performing name shows to me he is currently on a different plateau to Danielson.

Triple H or Mick Foley - Triple H hands down. Foley is God...however, Triple H 'retired' Foley and has outperformed The Hardcore Legend on more than one occasion within the grander scheme of things. No easy feat when you are up against a man who is willing to physically destroy himself at every opportunity to get noticed.

Jushin Thunder Liger or Ultimo Dragon - Liger. I'm not as well informed with Japanese wrestling as I am British or American. I know both of these stars made appearances in the American market, but more than that I do not know. I base my decision on the fact that Liger lasted longer in America than Ultimo, and that I have known the Jushin Liger name longer than I have Ultimo Dragon. Must bare some significance towards my choice?

Sting or Shawn Michaels - HBK. Sting was the face of WCW and feuded with some of the biggest names in wrestling history; Hogan, Flair and the like. HBK was never really the face of WWE, despite hime being the top guy on a number of occasions. But if you were to compare the in ring performances of both men throughout the years, technically and consistently HBK outshines Sting in my opinion.

The Undertaker or Steve Austin - Stone Cold Steve Austin. Although 'Taker has been around for the best part of what seems like forever, and always performed to an admirable level for a big man, he was never at the heavenly heights that Austin's popularity rose to. In my opinion, Austin would have been the only threat to 'Takers undefeated streak.

The Rock or Macho Man - This is a hard one. Both ooze charisma and are electrifying individuals in and out of the ring. I thing Savage was better in the ring and The Rock was more entertaining on the mic (although I love Savage's mic work). My personal preference is Savage, and I'm going to base it on the fact that The People's Elbow is a crap finisher. Not the greatest decider I'm sure, but it's my choice and I'm sticking to it.

Sid or Nash - Definately Sid. I never really liked Nash. I'm not discrediting his accomplishments, his achievements or his influence on the industry. I just didn't like him. I didn't like him as Diesel nor did I mark out at his Royal Rumble return earlier this year either. Sid left more of an impact on me. Granted his commitment to wrestling wasn't always as it should have been. But the shear size and shape of the guy, coupled with they way his character was portrayed scared the sh*t out of me. "I am the master and ruler of the world." Priceless.

AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio - Don't know. Both are innovative and creative with their high flying styles and both have their respective set of fans. But I don't really like either to be honest. I'll go for Sin Cara as his impending debut excites me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back