• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey

Kermit

the Frog
How goes it?

I've been gone for two months, so first let me say thank you to everyone who thought about me and prayed for me, and my family, after my uncle's suicide. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have a forum family that cares for me. Even people I hardly ever talked to extended their condolences, and for that I greatly appreciate it.

So, I guess I am now officially "back". However, my Creative days are officially behind me and something I no longer want to pursue. I'll just be one of the regulars now. Cheers to everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year Celebration.

Also, how about them Sooners?

RDJ_Woah.gif

You should get on Skype.

Ash-Ketcum-Happy-Watery-Eyes-Reaction-Gif-On-Pokemon.gif

Winning the Elite X title was the best thing to happen to me this holiday season. Think of that as you'd like. Glad to hear you're back and doing good.

Glad you are doing alright, Kermit. Hope to see you start RP'ing again soon. :)

Hooray! Welcome back Kermit! Your ears must have been burning during the last podcast: you and your whereabouts were one of the topics.

I'm glad to see you're doing well and are comfortable with coming back. I'm sure it will take you no time at all to get caught up with what's new and get right back into the swing of things.

Glad you're doing better my green amigo. Guess this place to alluring to stay away to long.

Thanks man. I'll be sending a PM your way shortly.

RDJ_Woah.gif

You should get on Skype.

Sorry mate, I went to bed nearly right after making this post.

<3 Congrats on the bold.

Ash-Ketcum-Happy-Watery-Eyes-Reaction-Gif-On-Pokemon.gif

Winning the Elite X title was the best thing to happen to me this holiday season. Think of that as you'd like. Glad to hear you're back and doing good.

Thanks man and congrats on the title win.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4721155 said:

<3

Glad you are doing alright, Kermit. Hope to see you start RP'ing again soon. :)

Thanks, mate.

The green man is back! Wooooo!

<3

Kermit, you son of a bitch...

predator_1.jpg

:)

Hooray! Welcome back Kermit! Your ears must have been burning during the last podcast: you and your whereabouts were one of the topics.

I'm glad to see you're doing well and are comfortable with coming back. I'm sure it will take you no time at all to get caught up with what's new and get right back into the swing of things.

Oh, really? I'll have to check the podcast out. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Excellent to hear from you again man, I've genuinely missed you.

<3

Welcome back man, to echo what Harthan has said. Get on Skype!

Will soon. I basically detached myself from the internet these last two months, so I'll have to get back into the swing of things.

<3

Kermit!!

We missed you, man, welcome back.

Thanks, Doc. I missed all of you as well.

Holy shit!

Glad to see you're well man. I'm sorry for all that's happened to you man... But man am I glad to see you back brother

Wonderful to hear you get back in the swing of it mate.

Thanks, Numbers. How's the wife and kid?

Glad to see you back, Kermit. The insect problem has gotten quite out of hand

I'm already on it. <3

Glad to hear you're doing ok and good to see you around these parts. :)

Thanks, man.

<3

Holy shit!

Glad to see you're well man. I'm sorry for all that's happened to you man... But man am I glad to see you back brother

Thanks, brother. I had to clear out a lot of PMs when I came back because of the reduced inbox space, but I want you to know that I read your PM. Thanks for being an awesome dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back