• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Christmas Tradition

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
It can be your's or someone else's, but what's something that you like doing around Christmas, aside from opening presents.

For me, going to my Uncle's house and playing a Christmas movie trivia game with my family.

Throwing my drunk uncle into the streets.

^^:lmao:

My family never really had traditions...We have a huge family, but don't keep in touch.

My favorite would be trimming the tree...Only thing we really did as a family, besides opening presents...

My family doesn't really have a Christmas tradition. We usually have a 3 course meal on Christmas Day, and that doesn't even include fruit and desert as that comes after the meal.

Then all the kids run into the back living room to open up all their presents. Then my family sleeps for the rest of the day while I'm bored to death. Christmas Eve is usually funner for me as I spend that night with my mums family which is the larger family with teenagers my age.

Well my family usually go to my Grandmas on Christmas eve with my dads side and have shit loads of food, usually a 3 course meal and then heaps of desert. Then on Christmas day we got to my Grandmas on my mum side for another big dinner. By the time those two days are over, I dont need to eat for a week lol.

On Christmas Eve our entire huge family goes to my Grand Parents house and we socialize , eat , and exchange gifts. It's good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back