Hey yo

I demand pics of your discharge papers. Im starting to think you just said you were leaving, thought of the most manly thing you could say you were doing and then just logged off for a while. Is this true? Am I right?

I demand pics of your discharge papers. Im starting to think you just said you were leaving, thought of the most manly thing you could say you were doing and then just logged off for a while. Is this true? Am I right?

Please, this is Milenko, you really think that he would voluntarily just stop posting for months on end?

People will go to great lengths to gain attention on da internetz. If I am right about the truth, you owe me $20.

Stormtrooper has drastically changed his tone, huh? Just a few days ago he was going on and on about how he wished you were dead joked about you poisoning yourself while everyone else valiantly defended your honor.

Shame on you, Stormy. You're a sick man.

This is the funniest fucking thing I've read on here in a long ass time

I hope this is an admin prank where Sly or KB took over Milenko's account to see what the reaction it would have.

Plus, I don't trust this Alabama woman. I think she is married and her husband is in jail. He is going to get out in about a month and kill Milenko when he catches him in his house. That would be bad. And then the police would go through Milenko's internet history and see this thread and realize I accurately predicted the murder. Then I would have to talk to the authorities about how I knew this was going to happen. All I could tell them is that I was just being a jackass on the internet. That would be really bad.

I hope this is an admin prank where Sly or KB took over Milenko's account to see what the reaction it would have.

Plus, I don't trust this Alabama woman. I think she is married and her husband is in jail. He is going to get out in about a month and kill Milenko when he catches him in his house. That would be bad. And then the police would go through Milenko's internet history and see this thread and realize I accurately predicted the murder. Then I would have to talk to the authorities about how I knew this was going to happen. All I could tell them is that I was just being a jackass on the internet. That would be really bad.

If they go through his internet history, all of it, they'll completely understand.

Since when did Milenko become attractive to women?

Girfriend? Going to start a family? Married **** wants you to bone her???

How have I missed all this?!

It's hard to keep track of but I did know about the married woman, not the one in Alabama though. Oh and Nate vs. Stormtrooper for Mania 29 pretty please.

The military isn't for everyone. On my 3rd year in the Army right now.

I don't get the hate this guy (the OP) gets from everyone, but granted I only come on here once every blue moon.

My closest friend did 104 pushups in a minute. I Wonder how many I can do?

I got 043, three digits baby!

And welcome back Melinko. Does your new lady friend happen to be named Clair? And, did you know your "death" was discussed in a thread entitled Great Moments In WZ History?

Milenko, how do you feel that people made jokes that you accidentally poisoned yourself (to death) while serving as an army cook? Does it upset you that people would make light of your death, or do you feel like it's all in good fun?
all in good fun. Most of the cooking in the army is done by civilians (at least at Fort Jackson) unless I had gotten shipped over seas I more than likely would have been a supervisor

My closest friend did 104 pushups in a minute. I Wonder how many I can do?

I got 043, three digits baby!

And welcome back Melinko. Does your new lady friend happen to be named Clair? And, did you know your "death" was discussed in a thread entitled Great Moments In WZ History?
I demand links

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back