Hey yo

Welcome back, Milenko. Sorry to hear that the Army wished you the best in your Future Endeavors.

Hope all is well.

Stormtrooper has drastically changed his tone, huh? Just a few days ago he was going on and on about how he wished you were dead joked about you poisoning yourself while everyone else valiantly defended your honor.

Shame on you, Stormy. You're a sick man.
really, man?

Come the fuck on. This is yet another example of the douche-baggery that goes on here.

I mean if you're really gonna say stupid shit like that, then you really shouldn't have your name bolded. I mean that's just fucking slander.

I never died.

No shit? Could've swore you were posting from the grave

no the married woman who wants to have sex with me lives in Oregon

Are you sure these women even really exist & are not figments of your imagination?

Stormtrooper has drastically changed his tone, huh? Just a few days ago he was going on and on about how he wished you were dead joked about you poisoning yourself while everyone else valiantly defended your honor.

really, man?

Come the fuck on. This is yet another example of the douche-baggery that goes on here.

I mean if you're really gonna say stupid shit like that, then you really shouldn't have your name bolded. I mean that's just fucking slander.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, your not dead? You got kicked out for lack of push ups... What the hell man? They are not difficult things to do. Are you sure thats the real reason? Im having a hard time believing that. U sure you didnt just puss out because some chick offered to suck you off if you came and supported her and the kid? Thats it, isnt it...

Milenko, how do you feel that people made jokes that you accidentally poisoned yourself (to death) while serving as an army cook? Does it upset you that people would make light of your death, or do you feel like it's all in good fun?

really, man?

I think...and I'm not sure because I've only seen him do it on very rare occasions...Nate was joking.
tumblr_m7mwu8X4xd1rwvbxco1_500.gif

But no, for reals...they discharged you from the Army because you couldn't do enough push-ups? You know what I would have said? How many push-ups can the fuckin' president of the United States do? If he's the Commander in Chief of the muffuckin Armed Forces, that bitch must be able to do at least like, 45 push-ups. Because when I went to grade school, we had to do those god damn "presidential fitness" awards things in gym class, which were basically a way to see how fat you were compared to the rest of the country. So I'm assuming, since the guy gets a fitness test named after him, he can do some G-D-Push-Ups!

And then I'd ask to see the presidential fitness records of William Howard Taft. And if that fat bitch couldn't do as many push-ups, or they "mysteriously couldn't find the records because there weren't presidential fitness tests in the late 1800's"...well, then I'd say "fuck you" Army. If you don't want me, I'm sure North Korea could use some help. I'll give them like $40 and it'll boost their entire fuckin economy.

...right. Well that kinda escalated further than I wanted it to. Point is, that's a stupid fucking reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back