"HEY U GUYZ, MIZ IZ PRETTI COOL NOWZ, AMIRITE?"

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, to start things off, this thread isn't going to be about the Miz. I think he is pretty awesome though. But Macca made a comment about this awhile ago, figured I'd use it as the title.

Ok, I'm out, and I'm not sure who to thank, Definetly Doc, cuz he's amazing! Lariat I think too, and anybody else who was involved.

Also want to thank Ferb, FTS, and ALL the others who supported me.

I'm no longer a prisoner, and I'm set free.

There's exactly one Administrator on the forum, and you don't know to thank him for letting you out of the Prison? You sure don't know how to keep yourself out of the Prison.

There's exactly one Administrator on the forum, and you don't know to thank him for letting you out of the Prison? You sure don't know how to keep yourself out of the Prison.

I figured Cash released him....

I kid, of course. Who wouldn't thank Sly for being sprung from the joint?

Time to go request name change and request a sig from Doc (like you said you would) Tributes :) will be looking forward to reading some of your insight on the non spam posts.

Time to go request name change and request a sig from Doc (like you said you would) Tributes :) will be looking forward to reading some of your insight on the non spam posts.

Yeah, like Doc said, It's a working progress, and The sig was already being talked about before this thread was made. :)

Ok, it might be awhile before I stop using all the smiles, I'm just happy! :D :D :D

It's been really only two of you in the Prison since I got here, and I never understood why you were there (something about a sig?). It's very clear why Macca's there.

So anyway, welcome back to the land of the living. Don't fuck this up so I can, you know, actually get to know you some and shit.

You were in the prison when I started here and I always wondered why a cool dude like you was in the prison...well congrats dude :D

Thanks! Yeah...I was in the prison because of an offensive signature...relating to my screen name..which I'm in the long and dedicated process of changing. :D

It's been really only two of you in the Prison since I got here, and I never understood why you were there (something about a sig?). It's very clear why Macca's there.

So anyway, welcome back to the land of the living. Don't fuck this up so I can, you know, actually get to know you some and shit.

Yeah. I'll try to keep up in the Bar Room, but it's all sooo big, like theres so much, I'm like overflooded with things to do. I mean, in the prison, I'd make a thread or two, and reply with those, maybe come back every few hours and check again. Now if I tried that now, my thread would be on page 17 of the bar room.

So I'ma wait and try to get a grasp of things, like said, I'll be trying my best in Non Spam sections to get that 50 Non Spam posts.

Yeah. I'll try to keep up in the Bar Room, but it's all sooo big, like theres so much, I'm like overflooded with things to do. I mean, in the prison, I'd make a thread or two, and reply with those, maybe come back every few hours and check again. Now if I tried that now, my thread would be on page 17 of the bar room.

So I'ma wait and try to get a grasp of things, like said, I'll be trying my best in Non Spam sections to get that 50 Non Spam posts.

Good Luck dude...I just got mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back