Hey Sly

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
My fiancé just got a new laptop. Where's that thread where you list the best programs? I can't find it.

On that note, I tried looking through every thread you started, if I wasn't too busy, I'd have opened some rather interesting sounding ones in there :lmao:

My fiancé just got a new laptop. Where's that thread where you list the best programs? I can't find it.

On that note, I tried looking through every thread you started, if I wasn't too busy, I'd have opened some rather interesting sounding ones in there :lmao:

I'm not Sly but my name rhymes with his so I can help.

First thing is go to www.ninite.com. You can download a lot of free apps that were in his thread all in one neat package that auto installs everything for you.

I would recommend the following off Ninite as a good starting point:

Chrome
Firefox
ImgBurn
VLC
Java
Silverlight
7-Zip
Libreoffice or OpenOffice (If you don't have Microsoft Office of course)

There is other software on there as well such as iTunes, Skype, GIMP, and Spotify so just kind of go through and see if there is anything you use. It makes installing the bigger programs like that much easier.

I would also go download Adobe Reader off Adobe's site as PDF's are fairly common.

That should be a good start for you. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Thanks for the help. I pulled her old hard drive out of her old laptop and for some reason I can't find her pictures or her music. I searched for them and nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back