Hey Guys, I managed to beat Davi323 in a Argument

Really. I want to by a Fukudome jersey but currently I am saving money for funeral services for the Cub's season next year.

A Fukudome jersey should come pretty cheap considering he's not on the team anymore. I don't think you should be faithfully wearing that Theriot jersey anymore considering he's on the rival Cardinals who just won the World Series and alienated Cub fans with some of his comments earlier this year. How about a Castro jersey? He should be around for a while.

A Fukudome jersey should come pretty cheap considering he's not on the team anymore. I don't think you should be faithfully wearing that Theriot jersey anymore considering he's on the rival Cardinals who just won the World Series and alienated Cub fans with some of his comments earlier this year. How about a Castro jersey? He should be around for a while.

You guys think I'm made of money? If I can find a authentic Castro Jersey around $60-80 I'll bite. I live in South Florida so at every sports store I am blindsighted by over stocked Miami gear and Packer jerseys.

I'm sure you're making Numbers proud.
Eh? I literally have no idea what is going on here.

I read Moneyball while on holiday and thought it was great. But the whole book makes me think that getting a name on baseball jerseys is pretty redundant if you aren't a Yankees fan because players can be traded.

I read Moneyball while on holiday and thought it was great. But the whole book makes me think that getting a name on baseball jerseys is pretty redundant if you aren't a Yankees fan because players can be traded.

Bold name? When did this happen? Congratulations Numbers, your name should have been in bold ages ago. Now what about Blade?

Cheers mate. It happened sometime last week. To be honest Blade would have been an awesome pick, anyone of the guys would have. I guess it's one of the strengths of the fed. I'm chuffed to have been given the chance though.

Doesn't matter. I always use the lesser tag partner's antics as the brush I paint the team with. If you think this is bad, you should have seen how badly Super Crazy's inadequacy at everything sullied my opinion of Doc.

What is thread about again? It started with Pancake fishing for support to make himself feel better about getting beat in an argument and now it's about Fukudome? I don't like baseball so I never heard of the guy, kinda thought it was an insult...like say Fuck You in a different way.

CM_Pancake, don't be mad...it's not my fault that you were only off by about 46,000 people in your attendance claims...PER GAME.

By the way, what is the big deal about beating me in an argument? Do I have some super strong debate street cred that I have no idea about??? Is thinking you beat me at something really worth a thread dedicated to that fact? Not only am I going to mock you for falsely thinking you beat me in an argument, but I am also going to mock you for thinking it was an accomplishment worth bragging about. Go beat Sly, JackHammer, Nick Dudley, Brain, or someone far more important than me...then brag. Bragging about beating me is like bragging that you finger banged your sister.

Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif

CM_Pancake, don't be mad...it's not my fault that you were only off by about 46,000 people in your attendance claims...PER GAME.

By the way, what is the big deal about beating me in an argument? Do I have some super strong debate street cred that I have no idea about??? Is thinking you beat me at something really worth a thread dedicated to that fact? Not only am I going to mock you for falsely thinking you beat me in an argument, but I am also going to mock you for thinking it was an accomplishment worth bragging about. Go beat Sly, JackHammer, Nick Dudley, Brain, or someone far more important than me...then brag. Bragging about beating me is like bragging that you finger banged your sister.

I just thought it was a little bit obvious I tickled a nerve in the Sports Stadium to where you completely derailed your debate and moved onto different topics. And when you told me to "Get a fucking life." I figured it warranted a thread in The Bar Room. :)

It's the general consensus that you won that argument

The judge's scorecards just came in. I technically won the argument, Davi323 came in second. Turns out CM Pancake came in eighteenth place right behind Kosuke Fukudome in sixteenth and CJ1988 in seventeeth. Congrats to all.

I would debate the results, but I can't really form a plausible argument against someone who not only has Andre the Giant as his avatar, but also references George the Animal Steele in his nickname. You win by default. I can't compete with that.

wait if the Judges were 80s marks wouldn't Davi win based on the fact his avatar is hogan and Hogan slammed Andre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back