Hey Guys, I managed to beat Davi323 in a Argument

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
Wasn't that hard, fucking idiot of a poster in the Sports Stadium. Just feel like posting this here because I know he has the inability to read.

In other news, how was everyone's day today? I am getting ready to watch the Chicago Bears/Eagles game.

If you consider that a win, then you're a far worse poster than you accuse Davi of being. Regardless of whether your position is accurate or not, the idea you won that argument is absurd.

chocolate-chip-cookie_01.jpg

I am unimaginably disappointed - if you're going to make a bar room thread boasting about your debate prowess then you better make sure that you are a) victorious and b) entertaining. You were neither.

You do realize Theriot was on the Cards this year and Fukudome was traded to the Indians in the middle of the season?

Your smartest purchase would be an Ameritrade jersey. Maybe an Epstein jersey.

You do realize Theriot was on the Cards this year and Fukudome was traded to the Indians in the middle of the season?

Your smartest purchase would be an Ameritrade jersey. Maybe an Epstein jersey.

I bought the jersey in like, 2008. I would buy in an Ameritrade jersey but I feel I can get more laughs and chuckles with a fukudome jersey.

Not that it's really relevant, but I quite like Fukudome. He did good work for the Indians, for only playing half a season. I wish good luck to him wherever he lands next season.

Discussing Fukudome is far more relevant than anything else that has been discussed in this thread.

Fukudome does a lot of things well. Covers a lot of ground in the outfield and makes some big plays, takes a lot of pitches, good OBP and occasionally brings some power.

Fukudome is going to do well in Cleveland. I always liked the guy and I can understand why he wouldn't want to continue playing for the Cubs. Plus Cleveland could never go wrong with bringing in another lefty hitter.

Discussing Fukudome is far more relevant than anything else that has been discussed in this thread.

Fukudome does a lot of things well. Covers a lot of ground in the outfield and makes some big plays, takes a lot of pitches, good OBP and occasionally brings some power.

A fine outfielder. I wouldn't mind having him on the Indians next year but I'm hoping for a little more power in the outfield. I'm not sure who out there is in need of a solid right fielder but certainly someone is, Fukudome would make a good fit for them. Jason Kubel is more to my liking for the Indians. Maybe take the risk on Sizemore, or, dare I say it, Cespedes.

I rarely watch any baseball other than the Cubs but the Indians made for a nice story this year (first half anyway). One could only imagine what they could accomplish with Sabathia and Lee still around.

I rarely watch any baseball other than the Cubs but the Indians made for a nice story this year (first half anyway). One could only imagine what they could accomplish with Sabathia and Lee still around.

Ha, if only. I have high hopes for 2012. It's contingent on a lot of guys recovering from bad seasons, which is less than ideal, but still, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back