• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey Dagger,

Say I tell my congressman he's doing a shitty job. By your logic if i don't go to DC and do his job for him I'm a hypocrite.

Does this actually make sense to you DJ?

No because it's a stupid comparison. Try one more appropriate. For example:

You criticize your Congressman for not leveraging his position to donating time and/or money to charity, and then when you're asked to give to charity, you refuse as well.

This is why nobody respects you.

It's called damned if you do and damned if you don't. If Dagger makes a bunch of posts or starts a bunch of threads, people say he's post padding, Daggerizing, and being mind numbing. If he doesn't post, he's not doing his job as a mod. Even though none of us know how much mod activity he's doing behind the scenes. But you had to know that once the election was over, he was taking grief either way. After all, that's been fashionable on here lately.

It's called damned if you do and damned if you don't. If Dagger makes a bunch of posts or starts a bunch of threads, people say he's post padding, Daggerizing, and being mind numbing. If he doesn't post, he's not doing his job as a mod. Even though none of us know how much mod activity he's doing behind the scenes. But you had to know that once the election was over, he was taking grief either way. After all, that's been fashionable on here lately.

This. As soon as Dagger became a mod, this became a non-issue. Nothing has changed.

It's not really a mods job to post or create threads really, any asshole can do that shit, it's the mods ob to enforce rules, & clean up spam, & other shit. I don't like Dagger & would have rather seen the mod spot go to either of the two other guys but it's not like Dagger is doing a noticeably shitty job yet.

I've stopped caring why no one respects me

I was alluding to the fact that If the the other person is able to actually do something about it then he (or she for that matter) is a hypocrite, look at it this way, Hathan is ragging on Dagger for not posting more, than Hathan has yet to actually drive interest in the alleged thread that Dagger is not posting in so in laymen s terms Hathan should be able to do that and prove his point, but he's not driving discussion he's just ragging on Dagger instead.

If i saw a problem and knew i could do it better I would, I was asked the other day what i would do at my job to make it better, I provided a list of things that i believe arent working and could be more efficient, I've even assumed my managers position sometimes (when he's away or indisposed) and have proven that certain things can be done easier if they are implemented differently, it's not rocket science Milenko, If your going to rag on someone back it up, if you don't want to or can't be bothered than why are you doing it in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back