• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He's Turned Into A MONSTER!

Daniel Bryan made an interesting comment at the end of his documentary. What does he do now that he accomplished his dreams and his goal? Do it again. SummerSlam you are going to see Brock Lesnar defeat Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, he will go on to win the Royal Rumble and then WM31 Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE WHC. They need to keep him and underdog and what better way than pitting him against the Beast Incarnate who broke the streak.

The fans do chant because they want to feel significant and that they matter, regardless of whether the chant has anything to do with the actual promo or not, just like those ******s that ruined Raw promos back in 2002 by saying WHAT when it was The Undertaker talking to Ric Flair. THEY DO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH HIM, and I pity such idiots.
Isn't that what people did with the Rock? Austin? Sting? People wanted to be as cool as the Rock. To openly hate their boss, and be able to kick his ass. Sting's whole WCW career can be put into that context. He was the guy who worked really hard for the longest time and couldn't get over the hump (like a normal person) but then finally did. Then everyone turned on Sting because of something he didn't do. Everyone's been there. A lot of fans do this because it's entertainment. You must hate it when the crowd chants "ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY!" Those pathetic bastards. Living through the rock.

Yeah because John Cena talking normally, and portraying the "Never say Die, Never Quit" persona for a man of his size and resolve is really so much worse than a 5-ft-8 super hero with a chant, a T-shirt, and unstoppable resolve to beat 3 Evolution members on the same fucking night, right? Get over yourself because Cena fans are at least better than those ******s chanting YES and NO.
What does size have to do with attitude? It's about a mindset. The fans also shout Daniel Bryan a whole hell of a lot anymore. It's not just yes or no chants. They are cheering the man, and it's hard to deny that.

I think in the upcoming PPV's we'll see him face Batista, Orton, and Triple H all one on one matches for the title, maybe even a fatal four way at some point.

Outside of those obvious competitors, There are two people that Bryan has to face and that is Brock Lesnar, and he has to have the rematch with John Cena. If Bryan is going to be the man of the future, then he has to have another program with John Cena, who has been the man of the past decade. In a world where all my dreams come true, Cena would turn heel and join the authority to try and take the title, and protect his spot on top from Bryan.

Isn't that what people did with the Rock? Austin? Sting? People wanted to be as cool as the Rock. To openly hate their boss, and be able to kick his ass. Sting's whole WCW career can be put into that context. He was the guy who worked really hard for the longest time and couldn't get over the hump (like a normal person) but then finally did. Then everyone turned on Sting because of something he didn't do. Everyone's been there. A lot of fans do this because it's entertainment. You must hate it when the crowd chants "ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY!" Those pathetic bastards. Living through the rock.

Sting, Rock and Austin being compared to Daniel Bryan or even used as a contrast to him in this argument is unacceptable and foolish. The former are undeniably Iconic and Sting for a long time in WCW was The Franchise whether he was WHC, whether he was the surfer sting, or the silent, brooding Sting coming from the rafters. Daniel Bryan is more like Eddie Guerrero. Who was more Iconic in 2003/2004 on Smackdown- Brock Lesnar and Undertaker, or Eddie Guerrero? People loved Eddie Guerrero, so did I. But Eddie Guerrero for all his passion, guts, and wrestling ability was a transitional "champion", no matter how much beloved by the fans. Daniel Bryan surely has surpassed the accomplishments of technical wrestlers like Guerrero and Benoit, but it cannot be denied that he is not in the league of Rock, Austin and Sting, and will never be. As for the WWE fans chanting "Rocky", none of them related to him because The Rock was conspicuously NOT an everyday guy but necessarily claimed to be "their guy" and above them all, just as when he said "Listen to the fans chanting the Rock's name". That's pure, unadulterated ego and deservingly so. The fans chanted Rocky because the Rock was THE THING to chant for, he was The Rock, not because they felt "oh, I feel so similar to him, he's so much LIKE US" but because The Rock was the traditional babyface and considered himself to be "the people's champion", in contrast to the egotistical, conniving, mean and vicious HHH who would openly mock and disparage the crowd weekly. And so did the rock pander and please the fans by calling Stephanie names because that's what babyfaces do. Daniel Bryan fans? Well, they chant YES because they think that makes them significant, and they do derive significance from chanting YES and NO. That doesn't make Daniel Bryan any more charismatic or entertaining. It just means Daniel Bryan is an ordinary looking joe, who has gotten a bunch of sheep chanting YES and NO, and since the WWE wants profit, why not go run with it? It's Business. Not FANS thinking "oh Daniel Bryan is our new Rock or Austin". Just wait till the chants begin to become unendurable for those ******s.

What does size have to do with attitude? It's about a mindset. The fans also shout Daniel Bryan a whole hell of a lot anymore. It's not just yes or no chants. They are cheering the man, and it's hard to deny that.

So size doesn't matter, and if Sugar Shane Hurricane Helms were to develop an attitude compatible with kicking ass, you'll start believing in him if he were to beat Brock Lesnar? John Cena playing the "never say die" and "Never quit" superman persona fits because he looks like it, he lives it. He might not be a technical wrestler, but I would much rather believe in John Cena beating 3 evolution members on the same night than a 5'-ft- 8'er Daniel Bryan with an injured shoulder doing what he did. Nonetheless, I won't deny that he's become very popular. I just don't think he's that good to deserve what happened at WM XXX. Absurd and idiotic, IMO.

Sting, Rock and Austin being compared to Daniel Bryan or even used as a contrast to him in this argument is unacceptable and foolish. The former are undeniably Iconic and Sting for a long time in WCW was The Franchise whether he was WHC, whether he was the surfer sting, or the silent, brooding Sting coming from the rafters. Daniel Bryan is more like Eddie Guerrero. Who was more Iconic in 2003/2004 on Smackdown- Brock Lesnar and Undertaker, or Eddie Guerrero? People loved Eddie Guerrero, so did I. But Eddie Guerrero for all his passion, guts, and wrestling ability was a transitional "champion", no matter how much beloved by the fans. Daniel Bryan surely has surpassed the accomplishments of technical wrestlers like Guerrero and Benoit, but it cannot be denied that he is not in the league of Rock, Austin and Sting, and will never be. As for the WWE fans chanting "Rocky", none of them related to him because The Rock was conspicuously NOT an everyday guy but necessarily claimed to be "their guy" and above them all, just as when he said "Listen to the fans chanting the Rock's name". That's pure, unadulterated ego and deservingly so. The fans chanted Rocky because the Rock was THE THING to chant for, he was The Rock, not because they felt "oh, I feel so similar to him, he's so much LIKE US" but because The Rock was the traditional babyface and considered himself to be "the people's champion", in contrast to the egotistical, conniving, mean and vicious HHH who would openly mock and disparage the crowd weekly. And so did the rock pander and please the fans by calling Stephanie names because that's what babyfaces do. Daniel Bryan fans? Well, they chant YES because they think that makes them significant, and they do derive significance from chanting YES and NO. That doesn't make Daniel Bryan any more charismatic or entertaining.
I was comparing characters and not skill. I don't think it's wrong to compare the Green Arrow to Batman. Even though Batman is much more iconic there are clearly similarities between them. You saying that to compare is unacceptable is not only foolish on your part but leads me to believe that you're not only bias but incredibly foolish. You talked about how pathetic Bryan fans are by living through him, and that's how he got over. I compare HOW he got over to the likes of Austin, Rock, and Sting. I didn't compare his skill, nor his charisma, or mic skills to any of those men. You just have to take anything, anyone says positive about Bryan and make it into. "OMG He's 5'8!!!!!!!! I need my hero to be 6'5 250lbs and a Greek God! Oh where, Oh where has my Rocky Gone :("

It just means Daniel Bryan is an ordinary looking joe, who has gotten a bunch of sheep chanting YES and NO, and since the WWE wants profit, why not go run with it? It's Business. Not FANS thinking "oh Daniel Bryan is our new Rock or Austin". Just wait till the chants begin to become unendurable for those ******s.
No one looked at Austin and said "THIS IS OUR NEW HULK HOGAN" Or looked at Rock and said "This is the new Randy Savage" when they came out. No one! Why would they, they are individuals. Just like Bryan, it's just a fact of life. People react and you can call them sheep all you want but they are no more sheep than when they were cheering Austin and Rock.(Again not comparing Bryan to Austin and Rock simply comparing crowd responses to said characters.)

So size doesn't matter, and if Sugar Shane Hurricane Helms were to develop an attitude compatible with kicking ass, you'll start believing in him if he were to beat Brock Lesnar?
If he's clearly more skilled and is much more over, yeah I would. Because I realize this isn't real and even in real life, Bruce Lee could kick the crap out of most 6'5 230lb men. Oh and this happened

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzImQo7cdg[/YOU]

John Cena playing the "never say die" and "Never quit" superman persona fits because he looks like it, he lives it. He might not be a technical wrestler, but I would much rather believe in John Cena beating 3 evolution members on the same night than a 5'-ft- 8'er Daniel Bryan with an injured shoulder doing what he did. Nonetheless, I won't deny that he's become very popular. I just don't think he's that good to deserve what happened at WM XXX. Absurd and idiotic, IMO.
Well your opinion is noted but you've been insulting him for months on here acting like he's a no talent bum who shouldn't have come out of the midcard. Bryan's good at everything, great in ring, great in pulling people into his matches. He lacks on the mic, but he makes up for it with get this "presence". The 5'8 guy isn't great because he's 5'8 and everyone connects with him (although I do believe that alot of people do see him in that way) He's great because at 5'8 he can still seem larger than life.

No one looked at Austin and said "THIS IS OUR NEW HULK HOGAN" Or looked at Rock and said "This is the new Randy Savage" when they came out. No one! Why would they, they are individuals. Just like Bryan, it's just a fact of life. People react and you can call them sheep all you want but they are no more sheep than when they were cheering Austin and Rock.(Again not comparing Bryan to Austin and Rock simply comparing crowd responses to said characters.)
Excuse me, but people chanting "you suck" while Kurt Angle's music, cheering for Sting, Rock, or Austin, and booing Cena is all a part of an interactive Wrestling experience. However, what Daniel Bryan and his fans do, that fucking gesture with their pointer fingers in the air and the monosyllables, it's ******ed and more suited for a bunch of drugged-up unthinking ******s in the stone age with their idiotic ritual of chanting monosyllables every fucking day. For this reason, Wrestlemania XXX was a disgusting event and a grotesque sight with all those bums doing that gesture. You're damn right Bryan is an individual. Only a terribly awful one.

Well your opinion is noted but you've been insulting him for months on here acting like he's a no talent bum who shouldn't have come out of the midcard. Bryan's good at everything, great in ring, great in pulling people into his matches. He lacks on the mic, but he makes up for it with get this "presence". The 5'8 guy isn't great because he's 5'8 and everyone connects with him (although I do believe that alot of people do see him in that way) He's great because at 5'8 he can still seem larger than life.

I'm sorry but Daniel Bryan from ROH as Bryan Danielson was an extremely talented pro wrestler . The Yes-chanting long-bearded WWE version of Daniel Bryan is immensely boring, his chants and his entire movement represents all those bums in the crowd who are devoid of eloquence, intelligence and intellect. Why not chant YES and NO and ruin ppvs and tv shows? I just hope they're going to lessen it with time because after all, Daniel Bryan looks like a shabby homeless bum with that long hair , beard(which is more suited to guys like Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt), he lacks on the mic and will ALWAYS be the antithesis of entertaining(Rock, Sting, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero were entertaining). And you're talking of "presence" ? The only presence and aura Daniel Bryan displays is that of a shabby-looking idiot who is a good wrestler, but overrated and overpushed beyond belief. At 5'ft'8, Daniel Bryan is not Che Guevara with his revolutions, but a wannabe who has won championships because the WWE are too foolish to push right guys(Cesaro) and have found a temporary solution to the same old Randy Ortons and John Cenas. I do hope this Daniel Bryan shitty era ends within months and I don't have to live through the torment of that idiot running around with two belts and his ******ed fans week in and week out.

Excuse me, but people chanting "you suck" while Kurt Angle's music, cheering for Sting, Rock, or Austin, and booing Cena is all a part of an interactive Wrestling experience. However, what Daniel Bryan and his fans do, that fucking gesture with their pointer fingers in the air and the monosyllables, it's ******ed and more suited for a bunch of drugged-up unthinking ******s in the stone age with their idiotic ritual of chanting monosyllables every fucking day. For this reason, Wrestlemania XXX was a disgusting event and a grotesque sight with all those bums doing that gesture. You're damn right Bryan is an individual. Only a terribly awful one.
Chanting yes or DANIEL BRYAN!! is all part of the show as well. And as far as gestures go I'd hate for you to go to a sporting event. Those cursed individuals might start *gasp* THE WAVE! They must all be on drugs! Seriously, and all those bums who pay hundreds of dollars for their seat deserve to gesture any way they want.

I'm sorry but Daniel Bryan from ROH as Bryan Danielson was an extremely talented pro wrestler . The Yes-chanting long-bearded WWE version of Daniel Bryan is immensely boring, his chants and his entire movement represents all those bums in the crowd who are devoid of eloquence, intelligence and intellect. Why not chant YES and NO and ruin ppvs and tv shows? I just hope they're going to lessen it with time because after all, Daniel Bryan looks like a shabby homeless bum with that long hair , beard(which is more suited to guys like Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt), he lacks on the mic and will ALWAYS be the antithesis of entertaining(Rock, Sting, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero were entertaining). And you're talking of "presence" ? The only presence and aura Daniel Bryan displays is that of a shabby-looking idiot who is a good wrestler, but overrated and overpushed beyond belief. At 5'ft'8, Daniel Bryan is not Che Guevara with his revolutions, but a wannabe who has won championships because the WWE are too foolish to push right guys(Cesaro) and have found a temporary solution to the same old Randy Ortons and John Cenas. I do hope this Daniel Bryan shitty era ends within months and I don't have to live through the torment of that idiot running around with two belts and his ******ed fans week in and week out.
Wow, again I give good insight and background on the topic. While you resort to petty insults on bryan because you have nothing else left. HE'S A WANNABE!!! A wannabe what? Oh I know he's wants to be like the other 5'8 WWE WHC who could put on classic match and is at the heart of the WWE. OH WAIT, that guy doesn't exist!! He's not a wanna be anything, Bryan is Bryan and your petty insults do nothing but make your point seem invalid.

Chanting yes or DANIEL BRYAN!! is all part of the show as well. And as far as gestures go I'd hate for you to go to a sporting event. Those cursed individuals might start *gasp* THE WAVE! They must all be on drugs! Seriously, and all those bums who pay hundreds of dollars for their seat deserve to gesture any way they want.

Sure they do. And for that, I will always loathe them. But it doesn't make Daniel Bryan any less boring, undynamic, uncharismatic, and unendurable than he already is. People vicariously live through DB, and shit on ppvs, and if it weren't for CM Punk leaving, Wrestlemania wouldn't have been so grotesque and appaling and I pity Vince Mcmahon and hail HHH for being the only entertaining half of the Daniel "boring" Bryan equation.

Wow, again I give good insight and background on the topic. While you resort to petty insults on bryan because you have nothing else left. HE'S A WANNABE!!! A wannabe what? Oh I know he's wants to be like the other 5'8 WWE WHC who could put on classic match and is at the heart of the WWE. OH WAIT, that guy doesn't exist!! He's not a wanna be anything, Bryan is Bryan and your petty insults do nothing but make your point seem invalid.
What else am I supposed to say? That I'm damn proud of Daniel Bryan because he fails to impress, amuse, or entertain me in the slightest? He's a wannabe CM Punk. He was nothing back in 2012, and some stupid chants later, suddenly he's ending Smackdowns weekly, Raw is all about a bunch of ******s chanting YES, more entertaining superstars like Randy Orton and Batista are literally neglected and driven to tears, while your idiotic hero is running with two belts. Daniel Bryan is a bigger flop than Chris Jericho being the annoying heel champion he was until Wrestlemania 18. I can't wait when all this overrated DB phenomenon is crumbled like the castle of dust it was. Or I curse those who keep chanting like a bunch of conditioned pavlonian dogs.

Sure they do. And for that, I will always loathe them. But it doesn't make Daniel Bryan any less boring, undynamic, uncharismatic, and unendurable than he already is. People vicariously live through DB, and shit on ppvs, and if it weren't for CM Punk leaving, Wrestlemania wouldn't have been so grotesque and appaling and I pity Vince Mcmahon and hail HHH for being the only entertaining half of the Daniel "boring" Bryan equation.
Apparently, you've never watched him wrestle because he's charismatic, dynamic, and more than endurable when he's in the right. And basically since. It's kind of pathetic that you feel the need to attack him consistently. And as I've said he's not boring at all, maybe you just have a poor definition of "entertainment" And I like how you call most of the 75,000 plus, nothing more than ******s and druggies. I guess you are the ARE THE ONE! ONE OF THE FEW THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT'S Entertaining!!!

What else am I supposed to say? That I'm damn proud of Daniel Bryan because he fails to impress, amuse, or entertain me in the slightest? He's a wannabe CM Punk. He was nothing back in 2012, and some stupid chants later, suddenly he's ending Smackdowns weekly, Raw is all about a bunch of ******s chanting YES, more entertaining superstars like Randy Orton and Batista are literally neglected and driven to tears, while your idiotic hero is running with two belts. Daniel Bryan is a bigger flop than Chris Jericho being the annoying heel champion he was until Wrestlemania 18. I can't wait when all this overrated DB phenomenon is crumbled like the castle of dust it was. Or I curse those who keep chanting like a bunch of conditioned pavlonian dogs.

You're calling the guy a flop while he's headlining Wrestlemania, consistently in the main event, and he's the WWE WHC. How many people thought he could do that when he debuted? He didn't flop, he's already surpassed expectations. It's impossible for bryan to underachieve
because he's already surpassed expectations.

You're calling the guy a flop while he's headlining Wrestlemania, consistently in the main event, and he's the WWE WHC. How many people thought he could do that when he debuted? He didn't flop, he's already surpassed expectations. It's impossible for bryan to underachieve
because he's already surpassed expectations.

I'd be the biggest idiot around if I said Daniel Bryan the wrestler insofar as his accomplishments go, is a "flop". The Miz was a flop . Dolph Ziggler, like or dislike, is a "flop". Daniel Bryan isn't. What I said was I find his reign boring, I never wanted the yes-movement to overshadow everyone and every thing, especially CM Punk, Batista, and Randy Orton. Hence, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan's de-pushed and brought back down to where he belongs, a non-maineventer, just like Chris Jericho was, in 2002. Only in Jericho's case, personally I found him more entertaining even as the role of obnoxious douchebag he played in 2002, than the YES-chanting and boring Daniel Bryan. Again, he's not a bad wrestler, rather a very great wrestler. He's just overrated, IMO.

I'd be the biggest idiot around if I said Daniel Bryan the wrestler insofar as his accomplishments go, is a "flop". The Miz was a flop . Dolph Ziggler, like or dislike, is a "flop". Daniel Bryan isn't. What I said was I find his reign boring, I never wanted the yes-movement to overshadow everyone and every thing, especially CM Punk, Batista, and Randy Orton. Hence, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan's de-pushed and brought back down to where he belongs, a non-maineventer, just like Chris Jericho was, in 2002. Only in Jericho's case, personally I found him more entertaining even as the role of obnoxious douchebag he played in 2002, than the YES-chanting and boring Daniel Bryan. Again, he's not a bad wrestler, rather a very great wrestler. He's just overrated, IMO.

You hate Daniel Bryan and I get it. I have nothing against you. You have every right to criticize the guy you hate. And you are well within your rights to voice your opinion. I am fine with you not finding Daniel Bryan fit your definition of entertainment.

I just don't get one thing though. Why you hate Daniel Bryan's popularity so much? Why you go out of your way to put down any DB fan? You like your Ortons, Batistas, HHHs, Rockys, Sone Colds and I get it. You know what, I like them too. Hell, if anyone has helped DB reach where he's gotten, it's HHH. But is it crime to be entertained by Daniel Bryan? I find him as entertaining, if not more, as HHH or Rock or Stone Cold. Does it mean I am comparing Bryan with them? I am not. He's his own person and despite his detractors, he reached where he belongs.

Daniel Bryan certainly has become the monster. The 'never say die' attitude fits him more than anyone else on the roster. The whole authority story was what Bryan isn't. It just fueled his popularity. Bryan was on fire and authority poured gasoline on it.

You know what proves Bryan is supremely talented? He turned crappy angles into entertaining ones. After losing WHC and to Punk, they paired him with Kane in that comic 'Team Hell no.' I bet any other superstar would've fizzled out. Not Bryan. In fact, he got even more over.

When people cheer for him, they cheer for the performer Bryan, not just an everyman joe that he is. Why do you hate the people for being entertained by the phenomenon Bryan has become?

You hate Daniel Bryan and I get it. I have nothing against you. You have every right to criticize the guy you hate. And you are well within your rights to voice your opinion. I am fine with you not finding Daniel Bryan fit your definition of entertainment.

I just don't get one thing though. Why you hate Daniel Bryan's popularity so much? Why you go out of your way to put down any DB fan? You like your Ortons, Batistas, HHHs, Rockys, Sone Colds and I get it. You know what, I like them too. Hell, if anyone has helped DB reach where he's gotten, it's HHH. But is it crime to be entertained by Daniel Bryan? I find him as entertaining, if not more, as HHH or Rock or Stone Cold. Does it mean I am comparing Bryan with them? I am not. He's his own person and despite his detractors, he reached where he belongs.

Daniel Bryan certainly has become the monster. The 'never say die' attitude fits him more than anyone else on the roster. The whole authority story was what Bryan isn't. It just fueled his popularity. Bryan was on fire and authority poured gasoline on it.

You know what proves Bryan is supremely talented? He turned crappy angles into entertaining ones. After losing WHC and to Punk, they paired him with Kane in that comic 'Team Hell no.' I bet any other superstar would've fizzled out. Not Bryan. In fact, he got even more over.

When people cheer for him, they cheer for the performer Bryan, not just an everyman joe that he is. Why do you hate the people for being entertained by the phenomenon Bryan has become?

I've been a wrestling fan for a long time. You're right I've a right to be opinionated and passionate about the one thing I love in Sports, which is pro wrestling and I won't ever trade it with football, basketball, or UFC. But wrestling isn't just 2 athletic guys go at it. Many a times, the wrong guys will be in the spotlight and as wrestling fans, the only choice you have is to endure, or stop watching. And so was it in 2005 with John Cena. I've never liked that guy, except for a moment or two when some better wrestler in some way resulted into me finding a John Cena match watchable. Example would be the MITB 2011 match between him and Punk, Summerslam 2008 match with Batista.

With John Cena , I've never liked the way he talks, his wannabe thug/rapper schtick, and the never-say-die and endless WWE title reign from 2006-2007. He's one of the worst wrestlers to have also been one of the most popular, and I don't say this because I want to seem like a very smart IWC member but because I've watched Rock as champion ,Austin, HHH , but I've never found a main-event mainstay so unendurable as John Cena.

Coming to Daniel Bryan, I like the guy from his ROH match i saw, as a no-nonsense technical wrestler. But I find him intolerable in his recent character change with the YES-chant and stuff. I'm not saying the wrestling world should only create characters/gimmicks that I find palatable. I'm just saying I find him ordinary, repetitive and boring and it's conspicuously because his whole thing has revolved around "being screwed", "the authority is pulling me down", "Yes-movement", etc. Well, Vince Mcmahon tried to keep Austin down, but in Austin's case, he was entertaining, he was doubtlessly the rattlesnake and he had it all. Same with CM Punk. I'm not saying CM Punk is so different from Daniel Bryan because he's so charismatic or muscular, but because he's CM Punk. I believe in him . I've liked him from day 1, throughout his face and heel runs, his promos, and everything. Is CM Punk the greatest wrestler in the world? He doesn't come close to being as good as Bret Hart or Kurt Angle. But he's good. Is CM Punk overall a very entertaining performer? Yes, he was, according to me.

I want to like Daniel Bryan, but the way they've overpushed him since Summerslam, because of some chant ,and because he's "over", his beard, his hair, everything has caused nothing but sourness, indifference or fervent dislike in me. I want to overlook his character, the idiotic chants and all and just watch the Wrestlemania XXX match with HHH, just the wrestling, no drama and story, which I soon shall. I might end up liking him for his wrestling skills instead of adding to my misery how I loathe Daniel Bryan- the character/gimmick/chants/storyline. To end on a positive note, I loved the Throwback Thursday match between Cesaro and Daniel Bryan, btw. It was a wrestlemania-calibre match, something we rarely see, even on Wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back