• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyric

I can't believe you guys haven't got a thread for Heroes yet.

It's the most amazing TV show on at the moment. Living in the UK isn't an excuse either nor are 'I can't download it because of morals, omfg'.

All the episodes have been up to par with the last, if not better this show is just so awesome.

Yeh.

It's just completely awesome.

In the words of a fellow poster:

PROFANITY (There's no spoilers in it though :p)

Has anyone seen Heroes??? This show is so fucking sweet. I spend all week waiting for Monday night.... just to watch this sweet ass show. Man, seriously, this show is the shit. I love Heroes so much, fuck. Words can't describe how fucking AMAZING this show is. The acting, the plot, the everything. Heroes is like Jesus-god-damned-Christ wanted a show worthy of him. SONOFABITCH I LOVE HEROES ON N B FUCKING C

HOLY SHIT! This weeks epsiode is so fucking sweet! Shiiiit. Seriously, if you don't watch this sweet sweet show, you've got to be fucking ******ed. What a cliffhanger. I think I shat in my pants at some point. I wish I didn't throw out my VCR, so I could tape over all my old tapes with Heroes on NBC, it's that god damn awesome. "Fuck my Niece's birthday, time to watch a chinaman take a crap in his pants to bend space and time!" Seriously. This is the greatest show ever. I've already set an alarm on my cell phone so I know exactly when I need to plant my Heroes loving ass in front of my TV.
Watch Heroes every Monday on NBC on rot in Hell.

Ask any question, and I can answer it. I love this show like my own child. Ok, not like my own child. I would never even THINK about neglecting this show. It's just that fucking amazing. Jesus, I am going to name my first child "Heroes on NBC"... he'd be the most popular kid on the playground, and he'd get so much freaking ass when he was in his teens... HEROES RULES!!

Here's a spoiler. It's fucking amazing. Like Jesus wrote, directed, and stars in it.

It is December 11th. Heroes comes back in EXACTLY one month from today. After the cliffhanger that NBC left me in, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. This show is so unreal. Seriously, if they sold each episode as a seperate DVD, I would totally buy each and every one of them. I'm starting a count down to the new "season"...

ONE MONTH

Well, Heroes is back, and it picked up right where it left off. Providing an inriguing storyline with characters that are relatable, yet gifted, and the best time slot money can buy. Yes, Heroes on NBC, is the greatest fucking show EVER. I tried being calm and collected, but fuck that noise. When i saw Hiro Makamura stop time once again, I marked out like a little bitch for John Cena. It just unravels and unfolds, and just gets more and more deep. Is Peter going to explode? Will Ass-Kicking-Stripper ass kick her way out of prison? What kind of shit is going to hit the fan when Sylar gets Loose? Who the fuck was the Invisible Man? Will Hiro finally get his sword? SO MANY QUESTIONS SO FEW ANSWERS!

If you haven't been able to make time to keep up with the story,yet you still want to watch this show, kill yourself. When you get to heaven, this is the only show that'll be on.

I'm still in awe of how much shit can possibly happen, and I can't imagine what shit is GOING to appen. Curveball after fucking curveball, NBC keeps mind fucking me and blowing my socks off in suprise.

They need to have a disclaimer at the beginning of the show telling all the whiny bitches and lesser people (minorities) to leave the room, because only the most awesome people on the planet deserve to watch this show.

I wish Heroes was a real person. If it was a chick, I would plow the shit right out of her. If it was a dude,... well, let's not go there. HEROES IS BACK BITCHES AND IT'S BETTER THAN JESUS.

JESUS H CHRIST!

I keep trying to wrap my feeble fucking mind around this show, and they keep mind fucking me. This is so god damn ridiculous. I want to kill NBC for making me wait, but shiiiiiiiiiit, this is crazy good shit. I can't spoil it... but fuck. jesus. Shit. Hell damn fuck fart damn. This is the mad shit.

YOu ever gor sixty god damn minutes without blinking???? I have. And I loved every fucking second of it. This weeks Heroes is amazing and insightful and SUPER GOD FUCKING DAMNED AMAZINGG! There is suposed to be an extra G in there to indicate the ridiculous amount of awesomeness. Shit yo, it keeps getting better.

That's pretty much the truth. This show is awesome beyond words, it's only just come out in the UK but I've seen all 17 episodes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, words can't describe it.

Discuss.

I don't currently watch it. I am too busy at the moment, preparing to challenge for the SFW World Title, and having the longest reign ever.

What is Heroes? If it's British, it can't be good but I guess since there is a lot of Englishmen on this site, watching shows like Blackadder and this thing is okay. Sounds interesting but I hate British shows so I don't think I would enjoy it. What is it about anyway? That would have been more help for me to work out what type of show it is.

Heroes is amazing. It's the show Smallville should've been and will never be (much to my chagrin as I'm a Superman fan of the Nth degree). I've been a comics fanatic and uber-geek since the age of four and this show is the most intelligent TV venture EVER done for the medium as far as I'm concerned. Jeph Loeb and Tim Kring should be proud of what they've accomplished and for what the show displays in terms of the the potential of genre TV as a whole. The overall intelligence, solid dialogue, wonderfully executed stories, and three dimensional characters are just the tip of the iceberg. It's the first show I've ever come across that keeps me frothing at the mouth to catch the next episode. Tim Kring needs to be allowed to make superhero movies for a living once this show is done. Ghost Rider and Daredevil could use a leg up after Mark Steven Johnson took a dump on them. Even if this show can't hold the same level throughout its remaining years, it has by far the best first season I've ever come across in genre TV. The only other show on TV right now I feel that can even come close to touching Heroes is probably Battlestar Galactica. It's probably the first show that I've watched where I've felt numerous times that I knew what cards were on the table so to speak, and upon further viewing, I realize they haven't even busted out a fifth of the deck yet. Friggin' amazing.

Well Kasey's intelligence spreads far beyond the wrestling world as that post clearly illustrated. By the sounds of it, it seems like it is about the supernatural and such, so I most likely won't be enticed by it because I am not really into that stuff.

I apologise for thinking it was a British show though because I imagined Cyric to worship British shows and I thought this was one of them, because I didn't read the post properly and I didn't read all of it.

I know that there are a lot of these shows so for you to say that barely any other show of this genre can compare with it is a big statement and I know that Kasey would have seen all the shows about Sci-fi that there are so it must be pretty good. I think the bar was obviously set low with Smallville because I hate that show (except on different levels to the fans of the original Superman series) but by the sounds of it, it seems good enough to be considered a show on a completely different level.

It is pretty phenomenal that you think that they keep coming up with new ideas as that can be hard to do with a show like this. Probably the reason I don't like this stuff is because the shows I have seen and the new movies about this sort of show have probably been sub par but this supernatural stuff doesn't appeal to me.

Heroes is the best god damned show ever. I watched it on Sunday and felt my loins quiver... and then I watched it again on monday, just to be safe that it really was that fucking amazing.... and it was... even a little bit more! After I changed my pants, I tried calling my 90 year old grandma to tell her how ama-fucking-zing this show is... but she's been dead for three years. BUT, when i think of it, I envy her... because she doesn't have to go week to week to enjoy this shit. She's burning in hell with Eddie Guerrero and Anna Nicole Smith laughing at me because I'm the one who's really suffering. Well played, you clever bitch.

Nice to see I am not the only one who likes this show. Claire is the best, mostly because I have the hots for her, she is just so hot. Hiro is classic and the storyline is unique and gives you just enough to make you want more but not enough to truely understand what the hell is going on. Right now that is the only show beside WWE Raw that I HAVE to watch.

Nice to see I am not the only one who likes this show. Claire is the best, mostly because I have the hots for her, she is just so hot. Hiro is classic and the storyline is unique and gives you just enough to make you want more but not enough to truely understand what the hell is going on. Right now that is the only show beside WWE Raw that I HAVE to watch.

Exactly. Monday nights are the shit now. Any other day can burn in hell. FUCK YOU TUESDAY! EAT MY ASS THURSDAY!

I've heard it's amazing. I have'nt watched it myself. But usually instead of watching it on T.V. I'll wait for the DVD that's when I can watch it straight through. I do that with The Soprano's & Entourage.

I think my heart just skipped a beat. I think I was holding my breath for the last ten minutes.

Christ.

Guys, you need to watch Heroes. It's freakin' insane. Now I'm gonna be tormented until next Monday.

HOLY SHIT.

Heroes is definitely an AWESOME show. You don't really have to be a fan of supernatural stuff to like it... There are so many stories all at once, and it's really exciting to watch. Watch the 18 episodes one after the other and you'll love it ! I haven't seen anybody yet who watched the show and disliked it. Just try it :).

I think my heart just skipped a beat. I think I was holding my breath for the last ten minutes.

Christ.

Guys, you need to watch Heroes. It's freakin' insane. Now I'm gonna be tormented until next Monday.

HOLY SHIT.

Sadly heroes is off until April 23....I was so mad after hearing that, this is the only network show I watch and now I can't see anything new for over a month.

Yeh, I just heard.

If NBC are trying to ensue a riot then they've figured out a way to do it...

No, if NBC was tryng to start a riot, they'd start airing Black Adder.... anyone who likes that show should be shot in the face.

Anyhoo, Heroes is the greatest show EVER. I stopped sex to watch it. Seriously, mid-plow, I was all like "Sorry baby, Heroes is on. Make me a sandwich." She totally understood. You know why? Because Heroes fucking dominates all.

IT'S OFF UNTIL LATE APRIL!!??!

GAAH, well at least they figured out a great way to keep us hooked. You know Peter's going to survive but you still want to know why. I hope Suresh stays around :(

I wonder how they're going to go about the whole Isaac killing? It just seems too obvious for the show, I feel like a twist could be coming.

BTW, since Heroes is off for a while you guys should check out the Black Donnellys while you're waiting for it come back, it's really good!

Claire is my favorite...Mainly because I find Hayden beautiful in this show, I can never get enough of her face.

i've been watching it, ya its pretty sick. Cant stand some characters like Hiro and his buddy. but the story is getting more intereseting. But i still prefer watching 24 over heros.

i've been watching it, ya its pretty sick. Cant stand some characters like Hiro and his buddy. but the story is getting more intereseting. But i still prefer watching 24 over heros.

How can you not stand Hiro? He's like the best character on the show!!

Thats not the reason USA do that all the time they have long breaks to buils tenasion. Great show I cant wait for it too get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back