• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heroes: Reborn

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/02/22/heroes-reborn-mini-series-coming-to-nbc-in-2015/

Well, I am excited. Enjoyed this show & was pissed when things were left open. They sure as hell better have Sylar in this or we have a problem. Zachary Quinto or we riot.

artworks-000060086754-cwws86-t500x500.jpg

Him, Masi Oka, and Petrelli made the show. Shame they're probably goint to replace most of the cast with new stories and characters.

The first season rocked and we didn't know any of the characters so hopefully it'll be the same this time around.

I'm fucking ecstatic though. I loved it and tears actually ran down my face when I heard it got cancelled. Bring it on!

Him, Masi Oka, and Petrelli made the show. Shame they're probably goint to replace most of the cast with new stories and characters.

Which Petrelli do you mean? Peter or Nathan? I missed the last season of Heroes, though I know Robert Knepper had joined the cast.

Which Petrelli do you mean? Peter or Nathan? I missed the last season of Heroes, though I know Robert Knepper had joined the cast.

Peter, though Nathan wasn't that bad. The show did take a gradual dip after season one though. I had to stop a couple episodes into season four.

Барбоса;4784769 said:
After an acceptable first season, I thought Heroes quickly descended into a massive pile of shite.

Pretty much this, I didn't even watch Season 4 because of how bad it had become.

I'm mixed on this, I might give the first episode a watch or wait and see the general reaction of the series to know if it's worth watching. It does depend on if they can go back to the standard it began with.

Oh come on you have to at least watch season 4. Even just to see Hiro fuck shit up.

Барбоса;4784769 said:
After an acceptable first season, I thought Heroes quickly descended into a massive pile of shite.

I enjoyed season one a lot, but yeah, it fell off of a fucking cliff after that.

Season 4 had its moments & the end was not bad. Just sucks it got cancelled when there was more to tell. Things were not as good toward the end as they were at the beginning of the series, but that happens with some of the best shows. Start strong, eventual dip & back to the good stuff.

Барбоса;4784769 said:

Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back