Hell In A Cell: World Heavyweight Championship Hell In A Cell Match

While an Undertaker win seems to be a no-brainer for most people, I'm still torn about this.

Yes, Undertaker could very well win this and probably will. However, the screwjob storyline is still going and Vinc-er, the mastermind behind it has yet to be revealed. As much as I see Taker winning, I can see Punk winning screw job fashion once again, with a certain billionaire making his presence known, just as much. Plus Taker is in a similar situation as Cena: if he wins, who will he fued with? At least Punk has Batista to play with after Taker.

So as hard as it was to predict a winner, I'm going to have to go with Punk, especially if Batista comes up short in his tag title match.

gonna have to go for punk for the win so this feud continus as there are no other contenders for the title, this is assuming that batista and reyrey lose so that feud can develop....

Well, Taker won, and like many of us predicted, the match did not have that hell in a cell feel. Sure, Taker threw Punk into the cell walls a few times, but the old brutality of hell in a cell matches was not there. WWE has ruined the HIAC. Heres hoping that the DX vs Legacy or Orton vs Cena matches provide a little bit more entertainment inside the cell.

Undertaker won, in what i must say a very dissapointing match, Didnt feel the way a Hell In a Cell Match should, wasn't brutal or anything, was rather boring i thought.

Fingers Crossed Cena and Orton will make it Better, Oh its on now, their just showing a video of breaking point between the two.

Cena v Orton was even worse. Undertaker vs Punk felt more like a HAIC match, and it didn't even really feel like a Cell match.

Only hope we have now is the DX vs Legacy match.

And I must say, this has been a very boring PPV in my opinion.

Cena v Orton was even worse. Undertaker vs Punk felt more like a HAIC match, and it didn't even really feel like a Cell match.

Only hope we have now is the DX vs Legacy match.

And I must say, this has been a very boring PPV in my opinion.

Yeah what another let down, i also dont get the placements of the Matches why was a title match first, Confused me, but i guess their trying to space the matches out so we dont get bored, obviously didnt work.

It has Been boring but, the John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler i thought wasa very good match.

The only reasoning that would make sense as far placement of the cell matches would so we wouldn't get bored. But like you said, it didn't work.

If I never see another Hell in a Cell match during the PG era, I will be happy.

Personally, I didn't think this match was that bad.It had some entertaining spots were punk was literally smashed against the cell also punk gave undertaker a pretty big chair shot.However what the hell was up with this match being first on the card this arguably could have been the main event,bu mabey this was wwe's way of trying to keep us entertained throughout the whole ppv, did it work? sadly no.....

The only reasoning that would make sense as far placement of the cell matches would so we wouldn't get bored. But like you said, it didn't work.

If I never see another Hell in a Cell match during the PG era, I will be happy.

Well after reading on the main page about C.M Punk being in the dog house, that seems like the likely choice as to why he Was first.

Yeah, same here man, none of them were really exciting, they've just lost the magic thanks to this PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back