• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell in a Cell - Christian vs. Sheamus

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Last night on Monday Night Raw, it was announced that Christian will get "one more shot" against Sheamus as he and the boiling hot Celtic Warrior go head to head this Sunday at the Hell In a Cell pay per view event.

Who do you think will win?

Do you expect any "surprises" before/during/after the match?

Discuss it here.

id be surprised to see Sheamus lose as ever sense hes turned face the only time he didnt win his match was last night on raw when he wasnt able to win the ic title in the battle royal plus sheamus is a triple h ass kisser backstage so id say he beats christian here but id like to see christian beat sheamus and watch their fued keep going for a few months maybe till TLC? :shrug:

Who do you think will win?

Well, it really depends on how long the WWE want the feud to go on for. If they see this as a long-term feud then I suspect Christian will get a typical heel win (roll-up or referee distraction) with Sheamus (as much as it hurts me to say this) going over Christian and perhaps challenging Mark Henry for the WHC if nothing too drastic happens. Anyway, no matter what happens I suspect we'll see and epic match between two of WWE's best competitors although, I do worry what's next for Christian after this feud. Hopefully, not obscurity.

I see Sheamus coming away with the victory in this match. He's on an incredible roll right now and I don't think even Christian can slow him down. I don't expect any surprises in this one but Christian is one of the smarter Superstars in the company and just when you think he's done, he pulls some tricks out. A Sheamus win will without a doubt put him in the driver's seat for the next title shot. I would love to see Sheamus and Mark Henry go at it again.

I could see Sheamus coming out with a victory here after a great, competitive match. Sheamus has just been on a tear since his face turn and I don't really see Christian overcoming him in their first one on one meeting since said face turn.

However, after saying that, I suddenly remembered the "lawsuit" discussion that Christian was involved in with Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and others. Could they have a part to play in this "conspiracy" storyline? Maybe their formation to ban together to take "legal action" against Triple H due to an "unsafe work environment" is the base for a faction to form in which they're looking out for each other's interests? Cody Rhodes' presence in particular made me consider that as he's had some run-ins with Sheamus over the past few weeks. So I could see Christian coming out with a win due to outside help.

I'm absolutely loving Sheamus as a face. I felt apathy towards him as a heel. He was OK, but didn't have that spark. He's definitely found it now. So if you take one of my favourite faces and have them go up against one of my favourite heels, you'll find me to be a very happy guy.

As for the match itself, it looks promising. Both of them are accomplished in-ring workers. And with Sheamus' power game and Christian's cunning style, it should be a good match of contrasting styles. I think we'll see something happen with the whole conspiracy/lawsuit storyline. Maybe involvement from David Otunga, but that seems a long shot. I think Sheamus will win cleanly and assault Christian after the match. That would just add to the growing lawsuit storyline.

Love it. Two guys who have impressed me immensely over the past few months with both having some of the best performances of their careers. Sheamus has turned into what could be an awesome top face while Christian has shown that he can hang with the best as the cowardly heel.

No idea who you put over in this situation, but my gut says Sheamus. I have a feeling that Henry is going to get past Orton and Sheamus is pretty much the only face who can step up at this point and give Henry legit competition. I would rather see him go in strong rather than limp in after a loss to Christian. Christian, on the other hand, can continue with this lawsuit program whether he wins or loses. It'd probably be more fitting for him to lose, actually. Depending on where they're going with this thing.

If these 2 can get even 10-12 minutes to work with, this will be a sweet match.

I'm going with Sheamus here. Sheamus' face turn has been pretty successful so far, and a victory over Christian could bring him closer to the World Heavyweight Championship. Christian has already spent a good amount of time in Smackdown's main event scene, and Sheamus could use the boost a lot more. Captain Charisma shouldn't fade away, and the lawsuit storyline could lead to something bigger, so Christan will still have some meaningful material to work with. Both men have already had their fair their share of high quality matches this year, so Christian and Sheamus should be able to deliver something good at the pay per view.

A good match on paper, 2 former champions and whose momentum is taking off at the moment, Sheamus in the pipeline for another title run soon (in my opinion) and Christian is desperate for another shot, I personally think this will be a very close match which will be decided via dirty tactics. I think Christian will end up the upper hand and will lose it with the ref and get himself caught by the celtic warriors big boot

Winner - Sheamus via Pin fall

How is THIS not the world title match? They are both so much better than Mark Henry. Oh well. Back on topic. This should be a pretty good match and alongside the Sin Cara match it is the other potential show stealer. I think we will see a decent match out of these two who both needed something to do before either get another title shot. Sheamus will probably win because with the roll he has been on he is ready for a title shot and a win here will give him momentum going towards that. Christian will go back to begging for ONE MORE MATCH.

DAGGER'S PREDICTON
Sheamus will defeat Christian.

How is THIS not the world title match? They are both so much better than Mark Henry. Oh well. Back on topic. This should be a pretty good match and alongside the Sin Cara match it is the other potential show stealer. I think we will see a decent match out of these two who both needed something to do before either get another title shot. Sheamus will probably win because with the roll he has been on he is ready for a title shot and a win here will give him momentum going towards that. Christian will go back to begging for ONE MORE MATCH.

DAGGER'S PREDICTON
Sheamus will defeat Christian.
Because Christian isn't very over and Sheamus will be more over if he beats the guy Orton couldn't beat. Seriously, how do you NOT get this? O yea, you think your opinion is most important and don't analyse things, you just want everything to be catered to your likes.

Guys like you annoy me. You bitch and don't even try to understand why the WWE is doing what they're doing even though it makes perfect sense from a story and business perspective and your idea only makes sense from a "this is what I want to see because I think it would entertain ME" sense. It's how children think. I think CM Punk vs Chris Hero would be an amazing cell match, but I'm not going to suggest WWE book it or complain that they didn't.

This feud seems odd to me; I remember seeing Christian run from the ring only to have Sheamus run after him, now they're having a PPV match? What's this feud about? Is Sheamus mad about the patato joke? Does Christian want a World Title match and he has to go through Sheamus to get one? This feud lacks a storyline. To think, this could have been made a number one contender's match and it would've sparked enough in me to take interest in the match. Nonetheless, this match has the potential to steal the show; Both Christian and Sheamus are phenomenal wrestlers who can put on a hell of a match. I see Sheamus winning mostly because the momentum could launch him right into a World Title match against the ever so unstoppable Mark Henry.

Hamler's Prediction - Sheamus will defeat Christian

Because Christian isn't very over and Sheamus will be more over if he beats the guy Orton couldn't beat. Seriously, how do you NOT get this? O yea, you think your opinion is most important and don't analyse things, you just want everything to be catered to your likes.

I analyse everything that I post. That's all my PPV predictions are, me making an analysis on what I think is going on and where I think they will go from there as well as what I personally would like to see happen. If you think I want things catered to my personal likes then it shows that you know absoltely NOTHING about me. I have been a fan of WWE for my entire life. That is more than two decades. If I didn't like it I would have quit watching a long time ago. I post based on what I want to happen AND what I think actually WILL happen. If you read my post at all then you might see that.

Guys like you annoy me. You bitch and don't even try to understand why the WWE is doing what they're doing even though it makes perfect sense from a story and business perspective and your idea only makes sense from a "this is what I want to see because I think it would entertain ME" sense. It's how children think. I think CM Punk vs Chris Hero would be an amazing cell match, but I'm not going to suggest WWE book it or complain that they didn't.

First of all.... If my posts "annoy" you, then don't read them. You are not a mod therefore you don't have to read my posts. Secondly.... I have a right to my opinion. If you didn't like something a company did, would you not voice that opinion? Thirdly.... I post positive things about what I like that WWE is doing all the time. Fourthly.... I already DO know what is good from a business standpoint. I have a Business Administration degree. I know quite a bit about how WWE and other businesses work. Finally.... If you are going to attack someone, do your research and get your facts straight next time. Or just ignore my posts. It's not rocket science.

Now to move this back on topic. A match like this should be a world title match rather than a filler feud because both guys would be able to have a great entertaining match with just about anyone. Mark Henry has mostly bad matches and that's why I would rather he be in the filler feud instead of them. It's obvious how much better this match will be than the world title match, which in theory SHOULD be the match of the night due to the importance of the brand's top belt being defended.

This has the potential to be the match of the night. Both guys are great wrestlers who can work good matches. It might be a little rushed especially going into a PPV, but I won't complain this time. It's hard to pinpoint a winner but I do find it hard to believe that Sheamus will lose after the tear he's been on. On top of that, I'd like to see him pick up a victory here so he'll have momentum assuming WWE wants to propel him into the world title scene immediately after this. So as of now, I'm predicting Sheamus getting the win but don't be surprised if Christian picks up a dirty win via interference from his lawsuit group.

This could be the match of the night for sure. Sheamus has been on a roll since his face turn and the whiney heel Christian is getting annoying, but then again I guess that means it's working right? Anyway I see Sheamus pulling the win off to get Orton out of the title picture just for a short bit so the Celtic Warrior can challeng the World's Strongest Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back