Heel Ziggler presents WWE

Heel Ziggler

Dark Match Winner
MONDAY NIGHT RAW 6th August 2012

[YOUTUBE]Dui5lIVV7g0[/YOUTUBE]

The show starts with no pyro going off. The music stops abruptly.

[YOUTUBE]xWQtXlvCsC0[/YOUTUBE]

Mr McMahon enters, to massive applause from a sold out crowd, flanked by AJ & Booker T. They walk to the ring, and Mr McMahon & Booker T hold down the rope for AJ.

Mr McMahon: Welcome to Monday Night RAW!

AJ & Booker applaud vigurously.

Mr McMahon: I have some interesting news for you all. We have finally been able to move out of the PG Era of the WWE!

Fans cheer, and AJ takes the mic.

AJ: WWE is moving into a new era. Tonight, myself and Booker will choose new members for our brand.

Booker takes the mic

Booker T: We will pick everything from superstars to ring announcers to commentators. As we are attempting to make this new era as successful as possible, we have hired several new talents to improve the quality of the shows.

Mr McMahon takes the mic back from Booker, as faint chants can be heard

Mr McMahon: To start off the show, AJ & Booker T have chosen 1 superstar from their respective brand to face each other. The winner's GM will have the first draft pick.

By this time, the crowd are chanting 'WE WANT CENA'

AJ: In the next week, all WWE Championships will be defended in the interest of making the...

[YOUTUBE]W_qFmGEd_Bo[/YOUTUBE]

The Miz enters, dressed in a suit and holding a microphone and the Intercontinental Championship.

The Miz: Really? REALLY? You make me defend my title for the second time just 2 weeks after I won it? I shouldn't be bothering with this stupid title. I WANT TO BE IN THAT WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH.

Miz slides under the rope and leans in the corner, facing the GMs.

AJ: Miz, you are still on my show. I have had enough of people disrespecting me. Miz, I'll give you an advantage over all of the other champions. Your opponent tonight is... JOHN MORRISON!

[YOUTUBE]qWMOrxR4K0Q[/YOUTUBE]

John Morrison comes out to the ramp with a mic.

John Morrison: Miz, you can forget about competing for the WWE Championship. After tonight, you won't even be walking!

Miz screamed at Morrison, who stays put. As Booker tries to restrain Miz, Miz hits back at Booker. Mr McMahon holds down the rope for AJ, who exits the ring. As AJ walks down the ramp and shakes John Morrison's hand, Booker T hits a scissor kick on The Miz, and walks out of the ring, leaving The Miz lying with the Intercontinental Championship laying next to him.

[YOUTUBE]EZHGPmb-VfQ[/YOUTUBE]

*BREAK*

The commentary table is empty. Justin Roberts is standing in the ring

*Bell Rings Twice*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall. The winner's brand will get the first draft pick!

[YOUTUBE]uovjbwGHUzI[/YOUTUBE]

John Cena makes his entrance to a huge pop.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, representing Monday Night RAW!, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing in at 251 pounds. JOHN CENA!

[YOUTUBE]O5oq14hTUzs[/YOUTUBE]

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, representing Smackdown, from Manchester, England. Weighing in at 246 pounds, WADE BARRETT!

The crowd start to cheer as the englishman makes his return. The cheers turn into boos as he doesn't appear. When he walks out, the crowd chant 'LETS GO BARRETT'

*Bell rings twice*

The two men lock up, and Barrett pushes Cena into the corner. He hits several big punches and lets Cena recover. Cena runs out and takes down Barrett into a Lou Thesz Press, which Barrett reverses. Cena crawls to the corner, where he rolls out of the ring. Barrett taunts Cena from the rope as Cena struggles to stand. Barrett goes to get Cena, who reacts with punches to the gut, before Barrett hits Cena with a knee to the face. He rolls him into the ring, while he climbs to the top rope. As he dives for an elbow drop, Cena rolls out of the way, and hits two shoulder blocks and a fisherman's suplex. He taunts Barrett before going for a 5 Knuckle Shuffle, which Barrett blocks and twists Cena's arm behind his back. He pushes him towards the rope, and hits the Winds of Change. He then picks Cena up and hits Wasteland. He goes for a cover. 1...2... Cena kicks out at two and a half. He struggles to his feet, where Barrett picks Cena up for another Wasteland. Cena rolls off his shoulders, and puts Barrett in the STF. Barrett tries to crawl to the ropes, but to no avail. He taps out, and the crowd cheer.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Justin Roberts: And your winner.... JOHN CENA!

[YOUTUBE]8Y7RlRLnwUs[/YOUTUBE]

AJ walks to the ring. As John Cena goes to shake her hand. she flings herself on him. The crowd continue to cheer. AJ can be seen mouthing the words: Well done.

*Backstage*

Matt Striker: Please welcome at this time, the General Manager of Smackdown, Booker T. Booker, how do you feel about having to choose your draft picks second later tonight?

Booker T: It doesn't bother me Matt. I know that I will choose people that will make the blue brand as good as the A show again.

Matt Striker: Can you tell the WWE Universe any of the other new signings Mr McMahon has made to the roster?

Booker T: All I can say to you, is that one of the announce teams will be able to gain a wrestling GOD!

*Commercial Break*

*Bell Rings Twice*

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is set for one fall, and it is for, THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

[YOUTUBE]W_qFmGEd_Bo[/YOUTUBE]

The Miz enters quickly, silently and emotionless

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, from Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at 220 pounds, THE MIZ!

[YOUTUBE]xnc8QXW67K8[/YOUTUBE]

John Morrison enters, unusually slow. He stares down The Miz, before motioning to his waist, taunting The Miz

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHN MORRISON!

*Bell Rings Twice*

Morrison goes straight on the attack, hitting kick after kick to the ribs of Miz. He forces Miz into the corner, where he hits fists to Miz's head, which is busted open. At the sight of the blood, the crowd cheer. Miz falls to the ground, where Morrison hits a knee to the skull. Miz rolls out of the ring, and grabs a chair. As the referee tries to stop him, Daniel Bryan runs down the ramp, and undoes the middle turnbuckle pad. Miz gets past the referee, and Morrison ducks a chair shot, and rolls Miz up. Miz kicks out, sending Morrison head first into the exposed steel. Miz then hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Morrison. 1...2...3

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and STILL the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, THE MIZ!

The Miz, bloodied, pics up a mic. Holding his Intercontinental Championship in the air, he addressed the fans

The Miz: I told you. I. AM. UNSTOPPABLE.

[YOUTUBE]zwbi1SdIJ5M[/YOUTUBE]

Daniel Bryan: You know I did my end of the deal Miz, now get me my WWE Championship match!

AJ walks onto the stage, standing next to Bryan. The crowd chant 'YES YES YES'

AJ: Daniel, Miz, I can see that you two are trying to work something out here. So I have two things to say. Daniel, you're not getting a WWE Championship match. You know what, you can have a match though. You will face Kane tonight!

Bryan looks horrified as he shouts 'NO NO NO' The crowd continue to reply 'YES'

AJ: Miz, I've had enough of you. I'm stripping you of the Intercontinental Championship!

AJ walks out, followed by The Miz. Bryan walks to the ring for his match.

*Commercial Break*

[YOUTUBE]PiZX1esNeBs[/YOUTUBE]

Kane walks out to a silent crowd

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall. From Parts Unknown, weighing in at 323 pounds, KANE. And his opponent, from Aberdeen, Washington. Weighing in at 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan.

Bryan runs at Kane, who hits him with a quick uppercut. Bryan then runs into a quick chokeslam. 1...2...3

Justin Roberts: And your winner, KANE!

*Backstage*

AJ is sitting in her office, when The Miz bursts in. Booker T & Mr McMahon are standing behind AJ.

The Miz: You can't do this!

AJ: I can Miz, and I have.

Mr McMahon: Miz, please hand over the Intercontinental Championship or we will have to take action!

The Miz: I don't have to do anything. I am the most must-see WWE superstar OF ALL TIME!

AJ: I'll tell you what. This Friday, on Smackdown, you will compete in a Fatal Four Way match for that title. If you win, you are free to have it. If you lose, then I will fire you on the spot.

On the titantron, an advertisement appears.

THIS FRIDAY, TUNE IN TO A 3 HOUR SUPER SMACKDOWN, WHERE EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP IN WWE WILL BE DEFENDED

*Commercial Break*

The ring is set up, half red, half blue. Three Podiums stand in the ring. There are red and blue carpets on either side of the ring.

[YOUTUBE]xWQtXlvCsC0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]EZHGPmb-VfQ[/YOUTUBE]

The chairman and the GMs walk out to the ring. AJ & Booker T hold a sheet of paper and a pen in their hand.

Mr McMahon: Welcome to the WWE Draft 2012. AJ and Booker T have been informed of the FULL WWE roster going into tonight.

Booker T can be seen staring intently through the names on his sheet, but AJ stands silent.

Mr McMahon: AJ, you have the first draft pick.

AJ: Well, I pick... JOHN CENA

[YOUTUBE]uovjbwGHUzI[/YOUTUBE]

Cena runs out to a huge pop and stands on the red carpet.

Mr McMahon: Booker...

Booker T: Well, my choice for Smackdown is.. CM PUNK!

[YOUTUBE]c6QMkv3FZwQ[/YOUTUBE]

CM Punk comes out to a mixed reaction. He stands on the blue side, staring at John Cena. He holds the title aloft.

AJ: I better have a world champion of my own. SHEAMUS

[YOUTUBE]3o6ydt3iTyE[/YOUTUBE]

Sheamus marches out with the World Heavyweight Championship and shakes hands with John Cena

Booker T: I'll tell you what, I'm gonna enjoy this. WWE Universe, you're gonna love this. My second draft pick is KURT ANGLE.

[YOUTUBE]_yQsPE7pzNo[/YOUTUBE]

Kurt Angle walks out to a massive cheer. He stands by CM Punk. Unusually, there are no 'You Suck' chants.

AJ: My next pick is... BROCK LESNAR

[YOUTUBE]6pvcRnJ46zw[/YOUTUBE]

Brock Lesnar walks out with a smile on his face, and stands eye to eye with John Cena.

Booker T: I pick... THE VIPER RANDY ORTON.

[YOUTUBE]6qqu_NBbhDY[/YOUTUBE]

Randy Orton walks out to a roar from the crowd. He taunts CM Punk as he walks past.

Mr McMahon: I'd just like to take this opportunity to clarify that there are several Tag Teams on the list. So, GMs, if they are listed as a tag team, feel free to pick both members.

AJ: Thank you. My next draft pick is: THE BIG SHOW

[YOUTUBE]uPJ4l0upZdM[/YOUTUBE]

Big show enters, and stands up to John Cena and Brock Lesnar before standing.

Booker T: I choose... THE HARDY BOYZ

[YOUTUBE]xHD1FoOgdSA[/YOUTUBE]

The Hardy Boyz enter to a massive cheer from the crowd

AJ: My next pick is... THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS

[YOUTUBE]I5R8bA-pZU4[/YOUTUBE]

The crowd cheer, but the pair don't appear for a second. When they do, they get some small boos as well as cheers

Booker T: I got it I got it. I pick... Kane!

Kane walks in, flanked by none other than Paul Bearer

Mr McMahon: Well, we are almost there for the first part of the draft. Each of you will now pick 2 more superstars. The rest will be allocated via WWE.com. AJ, you pick your two first.

AJ: I pick... BATISTA

[YOUTUBE]ZnLbg7Uek3g[/YOUTUBE]

Batista stands on the stage, waiting for his next colleague.

AJ: And... DOLPH ZIGGLER

[YOUTUBE]u68xL-N7Lew[/YOUTUBE]

Ziggler enters with the Money in the Bank Briefcase. He is not followed by Vickie Guerrero. Ziggler and Batista walk to stand with John Cena, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

Booker T: I pick... AJ STYLES

[YOUTUBE]6COLwZvWA0A[/YOUTUBE]

Booker T: And DANIEL BRYAN

[YOUTUBE]9RHiGhptXGg[/YOUTUBE]

Both men walk to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd

Mr McMahon: That concludes the live segment of our draft. Just a few more announcements. NXT and Superstars have been cancelled. They may return in the future, if our two main priorities are a success. The remainder of the draft will take place on WWE.com as soon as the show has been completed.

AJ: Thank you Vince. Now, to finish this show as well as it started... We will see two of our new recruits go against each other. Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles

*Commercial Break*

Kurt Angle enters and grabs a mic.

Kurt Angle: CM Punk, I'm coming for the WWE Championship! YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

[YOUTUBE]lJS5AXoXSDw[/YOUTUBE]

AJ Styles: Kurt, how many times will it take for you to get it? I deserve a title shot more then anyone in this company!

AJ Styles runs to ring ring, and attacks Angle.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Styles hits several big hits on Angle before the referee pulls him off. Angle & Styles trade verbal jabs. Angle jumps Styles and beats him down. Angle kicks him in the gut while he is on the floor and Styles rolls out of the ring in pain. Angle follows him and throws him into the steel steps. He continues to wear Styles down with kicks and punches. The referee has to restrain Angle while Styles lay on the floor. Angle rolls back into the ring and the referee continues his count. Styles pulls himself into the ring at a count of 5. Angle hits two German Suplexes. On the third, Styles lands on his feet, and hits a neckbreaker on Angle. Angle pulls himself up, and walks into a drop kick. Angle gets up, and has a punch blocked, before Styles sets up for the Styles Clash. Angles reverses into an Angle Slam. He locks in the Angle Lock, but Styles gets to the bottom rope. Angle doesn't release the hold, and is disqualified.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner by disqualification, AJ STYLES.

Angle continues to assualt Styles, htting another Angle Slam and several suplexes. He leaves Styles lying in the ring

END OF SHOW

Quick Show Summary:

Mr McMahon reveals new brand split
John Morrison returns
John Cena bt Wade Barrett
The Miz bt John Morrison to retain the Intercontinental Championship
The Miz is stripped of the title
Kane bt Daniel Bryan
John Cena, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, The Big Show, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Batista & Dolph Ziggler are all drafted to RAW
CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kane, AJ Styles & Daniel Bryan
AJ Styles bt Kurt Angle by disqualification. Angle assaulted Styles after the match

WWE.com Announcement

The remainder of the Superstars, Divas, Commentators and Ring Announcers have been given their new brand.

FULL ROSTERS

RAW

John Cena
Sheamus
Brock Lesnar
Big Show
WWE Tag Team Champion Alex Shelley
WWE Tag Team Champion Chris Sabin
World Heavyweight Championship Dolph Ziggler
Batista
Jake Carter
Corey Graves
Ted DiBiase
Alberto Del Rio
Christian
Rob Van Dam
Cody Rhodes
Jack Swagger
Divas Champion Natalya
Eve
Ryback
John Morrison
Epico
Primo
Justin Gabriel
US Champion Tyson Kidd
Tensai
Rey Mysterio
Wade Barrett
Mr Anderson
Mark Henry
Layla
Antonio Cesaro
Austin Aries
Seth Rollins

Tag Teams

Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel
Corey Graves & Jake Carter
Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
Epico & Primo

Commentary

Jerry 'the King' Lawler
Jim Ross
Michael Cole

Announcer

Justin Roberts

Champions

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus
Divas Champion: Layla

Smackdown

CM Punk
WWE Champion Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Kane
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
AJ Styles
Daniel Bryan
Kofi Kingston
R-Truth
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Damien Sandow
Bobby Roode
Intercontinental Champion The Miz
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Alex Riley
Mason Ryan
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Abyss
Samoe Joe
Brodus Clay
Sin Cara
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Tamina
Alicia Fox

Tag Teams

Titus O'Neil & Darren Young
Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso
Alex Riley & Mason Ryan
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy

Commentary

John Bradshaw Layfield
Josh Matthews

Announcer

Lilian Garcia

Champions

WWE Champion: CM Punk
WWE Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth

WWE would also like to announce the new PPV schedule

August 19th - Summerslam

September 16th - Night of Champions

October 28th - Bragging Rights

November 25th - Survivor Series

December 16th - December to Dismember

January 27th - Royal Rumble

February 17th - Cyber Sunday

April 7th - Wrestlemania XXIX

April 28th - Money in the Bank

May 26th - Vengeance

June 16th - TLC -Tables Ladders & CHairs

July 21st - King of the Ring

Tune in to Smackdown LIVE on Friday to see the crowning of the new Intercontinental Champion & new US Champion

Friday Night Smackdown 10th August Preview

Intercontinental Championship Fatal Four Way: The Miz vs John Morrison vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane: If Miz loses he is fired

After his title defense last week, The Miz was stripped of the Intercontinental Championship. He has a chance to get it back, but if he loses, he is fired by AJ. Can John Morrison go one better than last week and walk out the new champion? Can Daniel Bryan get the better of his rival Kane?

Divas Championship: Layla vs Natalya

Natalya has been Divas Champion before, but can she beat Layla who has had a strong title reign?

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Ladder: John Cena vs Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes

Sheamus faces his hardest challenge yet: The Cenation Leader. John Cena has said that we wants to be World Champion, but can he recover from his failed Money in the Bank cash in? Will Cody Rhodes jump to the big time with a big win?

United States Championship: Tyson Kidd vs Tensai

Tyson Kidd has promised revenge after he was attacked by Tensai several times. Can he hold off the powerhouse in one of the biggest matches of his life? Or will Tensai win his first championship since returning?

WWE Tag Team Championships Triple Threat TLC: The Hardy Boyz vs Motor City Machine Guns vs Kofi Kingston & R-Truth

The Tag Team Championships are likely to change hands here as two of the greatest WWE brothers face two great tag teams in the MCMG and Kingston & R-Truth. This will be the first time we see Shelley & Sabin in action in WWE: can they make a huge impact?

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle had made a vow to be WWE Champion gain, and on RAW he proved why as he injured AJ Styles. Can CM Punk survive the fatal Angle Lock and beat the only WWE Superstar to win an olympic gold medal?

Tune in to Smackdown to find out!

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN 10TH AUGUST

[YOUTUBE]CcDHvWIzpfM[/YOUTUBE]

*PYRO* *PYRO* *PYRO*

[YOUTUBE]3LKikbkOT8s[/YOUTUBE]

Booker T walks out. He is holding the Intercontinental Championship. He walks over and gives it to Lilian Garcia. He picks up a mic and walks into the ring.

Booker T: Please welcome, your new colour commentators: John Bradshaw Layfield & Josh Matthews

[YOUTUBE]I0w19YmcrqU[/YOUTUBE]

JBL & Matthews step out of the limo. Matthews shakes JBL's hand and they walk past the ring and sit at the commentators table

JBL: Thats right, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. I'm JBL, and this is Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: In the ring now is our General Manager - Booker T.

Booker T: Now, please welcome Lilian Garcia to announce the participants for the Intercontinental Championship Match.

Booker T walks backstage, and Lilian Garcia gets in the ring

Kane walks out. A video highlights play of last week's match between Miz & John Morrison.

[YOUTUBE]W41StLdJ-fk[/YOUTUBE]

The Miz walks out. He grabs a mic and takes the title from Garcia.

The Miz: This is MY title. I AM THE MOST MUST SEE SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME. BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ. AND IM. AWESOME

Daniel Bryan walks out. He grabs the mic from Miz

Daniel Bryan: Miz, grow up. I'm gonna enjoy beating you and watching you crawl out of the ring and leaving the WWE.

The Miz: Daniel, I made you what you are. YOU OWE ME!

[YOUTUBE]qWMOrxR4K0Q[/YOUTUBE]

John Morrison enters with a cut on his forehead from last week.

Lilian Garcia: The following is a Fatal Four Way Match, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 323 pounds, KANE. And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at 220 pounds, THE MIZ. And their opponent, from Aberdeen, Washington. Weighing in at 210 pounds. DANIEL BRYAN. And their opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, JOHN MORRISON.

*Bell Rings Twice*

John Morrison immediately attacks The Miz, while Daniel Bryan goes after Kane. Morrison hits knee after knee on Miz, who struggles to stand. Kane throws Bryan out of the ring and goes after Miz & Morrison. He hits a sidewalk slam on Miz and an uppercut on Morrison. Bryan crawls back in the ring and rolls Kane up, who kicks out at the count of 1. The Miz goes out of the ring and picks up a steel chair. He hits Kane 5 times which takes him down.
Morrison grabs the chair and hits Miz in the head, and puts the chair around Miz's ankle. He does a moonsault off of the ropes and onto the chair. Miz lies in agony as he holds his ankle. Bryan stands up and kicks Morrison in the head, sending him out of the ring. He locks in a figure 4 leg lock on The Miz, who almost taps out, before Kane breaks it up. He picks up Bryan and chokeslams him out of the ring. Morrison hits a Pele kick on Kane and throws him out of the ring. The Miz gets up and hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Morrison. 1...2...3

*Bell Rings Twice*

[YOUTUBE]W41StLdJ-fk[/YOUTUBE]

Lilian Garcia: Your winner, and the NEW Intercontinental Champion, THE MIZ.

[YOUTUBE]N0B1F1dNsZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Lilian Garcia gives Miz his title and AJ comes out holding a mic.

The Miz: What now?

AJ: I'm not out here to fire you Miz. I'm here to congratulate you. I'm also here to say that you will defend your title in a championship scramble match at Summerslam.

The crowd cheer as AJ announces this big match

AJ: Against John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Kane & Damien Sandow

[YOUTUBE]N0B1F1dNsZ4[/YOUTUBE]

AJ exits as Miz screams and limps backstage.

*Commercial Break*

JBL: We welcome you back as we prepare for our second match of the night. Layla vs Natalya for the Divas Championship.

[YOUTUBE]U1fqAT9pWz8[/YOUTUBE]

Lilian Garcia: From London, England, weighing in at 115 pounds, the Divas Champion, Layla.

[YOUTUBE]aN3SjjkgcVU[/YOUTUBE]

Lilian Garcia: From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 135 pounds, Natalya

*Bell Rings Twice*

Natalya and Layla lock up, and Natalya pushes Layla to the floor. Layla tries to reply with a running crossbody, but Natalya catches her and performs a backbreaker. Natalya hits Layla with a bodyslam and a clothesline. She then locks in a sharpshooter, which Layla taps out to.

Winner: Natalya

[YOUTUBE]aN3SjjkgcVU[/YOUTUBE]

A video package of monday's draft airs. Booker T comes out.

Booker T: Tonight, the US Championship match will be a 3 Stages of Hell match. The first match will be a Falls Count Anywhere match. The second will be a Tables match. The third will be a Hell in a Cell match

JBL: That sounds great! Nice call Book!

Josh Matthews: Next up is our World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Ladder match between John Cena, Sheamus & Cody Rhodes

[YOUTUBE]1ZB4M7iL2Iw[/YOUTUBE]

John Cena enters to a pop. He brings a ladder to the ring and stands in a corner, gesturing to Booker T who is at ringside.

[YOUTUBE]KYgzxDEudJA[/YOUTUBE]

Sheamus enters with the World Heavyweight Championship. He grabs a ladder and stands opposite Cena

[YOUTUBE]jxYFxovmaGk[/YOUTUBE]

Cody Rhodes enters and runs straight in the ring

*Bell Rings Twice*

Cena & Sheamus try to sandwich Rhodes, who ducks. Cena & Sheamus crash into each other. Rhodes hits back at Sheamus with punch after punch, but Sheamus isn't dazed. He throws Rhodes down, who runs into a clothesline from Cena. Cena runs after Sheamus and takes him down. He turns around and Rhodes hits the Beautiful Disaster. Rhodes takes Cena out of the ring and sets up a ladder. Sheamus stands up and Rhodes kicks him in the gut and hits a ddt. He tries to climb the ladder, but has to re-position it, which gives Cena a chance to get back into the match. He pulls Rhodes down and hits a suplex onto a floored ladder. Rhodes turns into a brogue kick from Sheamus and rolls out of the ring. Cena climbs the ladder and tries to get the belt down, but Sheamus pushes the ladder off. Cena lands on his feet, and hits a Lou Thesz press on Sheamus. Cena continues to attack Sheamus, before the referee holds Cena back. Cena rolls out of the ring, and throws Rhodes into the steel steps, and bringing a trash can into the match. He throws it at Sheamus, who catches it, before Cena hits a dropkick. As Sheamus falls, he is busted open. Cena picks Sheamus up and suplexes him through the trash can. As Sheamus rolls out of the ring, Cena looks up at the championship. He goes to climb the ladder, when...

[YOUTUBE]6pvcRnJ46zw[/YOUTUBE]

Brock Lesnar emerges, and runs down to the ring. He picks up Cena and throws him into the ladder. He picks Cena up and hits an F5.

[YOUTUBE]E6iO6xNezlI[/YOUTUBE]

HHH emerges and a brawl ensues. Lesnar and HHH continue to fight backstage. All 3 competitors are out, but Sheamus starts to crawl back into the ring. As he stands alone, Booker T stands and starts to cheer Sheamus on.

[YOUTUBE]dlRSL0WAFGI[/YOUTUBE]

Ricardo Rodriguez appears on the ramp, and runs down to the ring. He gets a cheap shot in on Sheamus, who falls to the ground. Booker T gets in the ring to stop Ricardo, and he takes him backstage. Alberto Del Rio pops out of the crowd and locks in a cross-armbreaker on Sheamus, before Cena breaks it up and throws Del Rio out of the ring. Rhodes climbs back into the ring and throws Cena out of the ring, where Del Rio kicks him in the gut and throws him into the announcer table. Rhodes climbs the ladder, and brings down the title, to applause from Del Rio.

Del Rio walks backstage. Meanwhile, Booker T walks back out to the ring with a mic, where Rhodes is celebrating.

Booker T: Congratulations Cody. You know you can't win so you recruit a few crooks to do the dirty work.

Booker attacks him, and hits a scissor kick.

Booker T walks backstage to cheers from the crowd. Cody Rhodes is laying in the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship lying on top of him

[YOUTUBE]FMhUtaIWMpo[/YOUTUBE]

Dolph Ziggler comes out with the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Matthews: Oh my god he is doing it!

*Bell Rings Twice*

Ziggler locks in a sleeper hold on Rhodes, who has to tap out

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, and your NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - DOLPH ZIGGLER

JBL: There he is, your new World Heavyweight Champion. Well done Dolph Ziggler

Matthews: Rhodes set himself up for that. He spent too long in the ring and left himself out for attack.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage, Booker T and AJ are talking

Booker T: Can you believe what Dolph Ziggler did?

AJ: Yeah, I've got a decent promising superstar over on RAW.

Booker T: Yeah I'll give you that. Say, how do you feel about being the Special Guest Referee for the CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar match tonight? Just since I was an enforcer for your World Title match?

The Miz bursts into the office, limping, holding the Intercontinental Championship

The Miz: How can you do this? I deserve to rest at Summerslam. I have competed twice in the last two shows! I am one of the most loyal superstars in that lockerroom.

Booker T: Miz, if you don't shut up, you can defend your title again tonight.

Lilian Garcia is standing in the ring

Lilian Garcia: The following is a 3 Stages of Hell Match, and it is for the UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

[YOUTUBE]9Q4SCJqs6Xg[/YOUTUBE]

Tensai walks out, followed by Sakamoto.

Lilian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Japan, weighing in at 360 pound, TENSAI.

[YOUTUBE]9D7ulZKu5VY[/YOUTUBE]

Lilian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 195 pounds, TYSON KIDD.

Tensai goes straight after Kidd, who rolls out of the ring. Backing away from Tensai, he stands on the stage, taunting Tensai. As Tensai runs up the ramp, Tyson hits a dropkick, which takes Tensai down. Tyson tries to wear down Tensai, but he is pushed off. Tensai backs Tyson into the WWE logo on the stage, where he slams Tyson's head. In rage, he hits a chokebomb and a running Senton splash. The referee counts 1...2... Somehow Tyson kicks out, and rolls off of the stage. Tensai follows him, but Tyson picks up a mop and swings at Tensai, who is just angered. Tensai snatches the mop, and breaks it in half. Tyson turn over tables trying to buy time. The two come back out behind the announcer table, where Tyson vaults the wall, and grabs a chair. As Tensai tries to climb over, Tyson hits him with the chair and Tensai tumbles backwards. Tyson fends off Sakamoto, and climbs back into the railing, and into the pin. 1...2... Tensai kicks out, busted open by the chair shot. Tyson gets up and locks in a Sharpshooter. Tensai taps out! Tyson Kidd climbs back over the railing and pushes a table into the ring. As Tensai crawls towards the ring, Tyson grabs the chair and stand behind the set-up table.Tensai catches the chair, and hits Kidd with it. He hits a chokebomb through the table. Tensai pushes the table out the the reach of the cell as it lowers. Tyson pulls himself up and the two brawl. Tyson uses all his strength and eventually takes Tensai down. He climbs up to the top rope, and hits a corkscrew moonsault. 1...2...3

Lilian Garcia: Here is your winner, and the new UNITED STATES CHAMPION, Tyson Kidd!

JBL: Another new champion tonight. What a day here!

Matthews: And we still have two more big matches tonight. We have the Triple Threat Tag Team TLC Match between Kofi Kingston & R-Truth, The Hardy Boyz and Motor City Machine Guns!

JBL: That match is next.

*Commercial Break*

[YOUTUBE]xVq6YjW9AQE[/YOUTUBE]

Kingston & R-Truth walk out to boos from the crowd. They hold the tag titles in the air as they enter

[YOUTUBE]ba0IRCFPWx0[/YOUTUBE]

The Hardy Boyz enter to massive cheers. They slap hands and run to the ring.

[YOUTUBE]grmZURc0Q1o[/YOUTUBE]

Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley walk out to a mixed ovation. They stand face to face with their opponents

Lillian Garcia: Weighing in at a combined weight of 432 pounds, the WWE Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth. Weighing in a combined weight of 451 pounds: The Hardy Boyz: Matt & Jeff. Weighing in at a combined weight of 420 pounds: The Motor City Machine Guns!

*Bell Rings Twice*

Matt & Jeff immediately attack Chris Sabin, while Alex Shelley goes after the Tag Champions. Kingston & R-Truth wear him down and push him out of the ring, while the Hardyz throw Sabin out of the ring. Jeff Hardy takes Truth out of the ring and chases after him, while Matt & Kofi brawl. Sabin & Shelley interrupt by sandwiching the two with ladders. They set up both ladders side by side. They both climb the same ladder, while Kofi Kingston & Jeff Hardy roll back into the ring and climb the other ladder. All four men brawl before Matt pulls Jeff down and pushes the other two ladders over. Chris Sabin & Kingston walk into a double Twist of fate before R-Truth hits a lie detector on Matt. Jeff & Truth brawl on the ramp, while Alex Shelley tries to pull down the belts. Matt & Kingston takes out Shelley with a Lie Detector into a Twist of Fate. Matt throws Truth out of the ring and attacks Sabin. Kingston and Jeff run back to the ring, and climb a ladder. They can't reach the title, so Matt takes Kingston off while Jeff adjusts the ladder. Jeff stands on top of the ladder, and hits a Swanton Bomb on Kingston. Sabin and Shelley run in and take out both Hardy's and put both of them through a table outside the ring using a double powerbomb. They attack Kingston & Truth with chairs. They climb the ladder and bring the belts down

*Bell Rings Twice*

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners, and the NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: ALEX SHELLEY & CHRIS SABIN!

[YOUTUBE]grmZURc0Q1o[/YOUTUBE]

*Commercial Break*

JBL: We're back live on Smackdown, and what a match we have next1

Matthews: Indeed. We have CM Punk vs Kurt Angle vs AJ as Special Guest Referee. And, if Punk is disqualified, he loses the title!

JBL: And we know what Angle did last week. He must be considered a danger to CM Punk!

[YOUTUBE]XlD20y0WcKg[/YOUTUBE]

Booker T comes out

Booker T: I have come out to make an announcement. Whoever wins this match, will face Randy Orton at Summerslam!

[YOUTUBE]XlD20y0WcKg[/YOUTUBE]

*Bell Rings Twice*

Lillian Garcia: Please welcome, the special guest referee: The General Manager of Monday Night RAW, AJ!

[YOUTUBE]fLX2am69o74[/YOUTUBE]

AJ comes out in her referee top

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is set for one fall. And it is for, the WWE Championship!

Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds. The WWE Champion, CM Punk

CM Punk enters to boos from the crowd

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds, Kurt Angle.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Angle and Punk lock up, and Angle takes him down, and attempts to lock in the Angle Lock, but Punk reverses into a crossface. Angle reaches the ropes, and pulls himself out of the ring. Angle runs back into the ring and Punk takes the opportunity and attacks him, before the referee pulls him off. Angle hits 3 german suplexes and puts in a sleeper. Punk kicks Angle in the head and locks in a one leg Boston Crab, which Angle reverses. Angle hits a spear and a spinning leg drop before attacking Punk in the corner with punch after punch. Punk rolls out of the ring and goes to walk out, before realising he would lose his title. As he runs back, Angle kicks him in the gut and locks in an Angle Lock. Punk managed to get to the rope, but as he kicks Angle off, Angle knocks AJ out of the ring.

[YOUTUBE]lJS5AXoXSDw[/YOUTUBE]

AJ Styles runs down to the ring and attacks Angle. He hits a Styles Clash just as AJ pulls herself into the ring.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, as a result of a disqualification, and the NEW WWE CHAMPION, KURT ANGLE!

Kurt Angle celebrates to end the night, as AJ Styles walks back down the ramp. Angle holds his new WWE title aloft, as CM Punk sits shocked

Quick Show Summary

The Miz won the Intercontinental Championship
The Miz vs Damien Sandow vs John Morrison vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam
Natalya bt Layla to become the new Divas Champion
Booker T announced 3 Stages of Hell Match tonight
Cody Rhodes bt John Cena & Sheamus to become new World Heavyweight Champion after Alberto Del Rio interfered
Dolph Ziggler cashed in Money in the Bank to win the World Heavyweight Championship
Tyson Kidd bt Tensai in a 3 Stages of Hell match to become the new US Champion
Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin won a triple threat TLC match to become the new Tag Team Champions
Kurt Angle bt CM Punk by disqualification to become new WWE Champion after AJ Styles attacked Angle

Champions

WWE: Kurt Angle
World Heavyweight: Dolph Ziggler
United States: Tyson Kidd
Intercontinental: The Miz
WWE Tag Team: Motor City Machine Guns
Divas: Natalya

Monday Night RAW 13th August Preview{/CENTER]

What is the future of the World Heavyweight Championship?

5 men have tossed their name in the hat for the World Heavyweight Championship. Sheamus walked in to the SuperSmackdown as the champion. Cody Rhodes beat Sheamus & John Cena after Alberto Del Rio interfered. Dolph Ziggler took advantage to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Who will fight for the title at SummerSlam?

Is The Miz in a good condition to wrestle?

After a challenging week, The Miz walked out Intercontinental Champion. We know he is scheduled to face John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Kane & Damien Sandow in a Championship Scramble match, but will Miz be able to make it to Sunday in one piece?

Will Kofi Kingston & R-Truth use their rematch clause tonight?

The two former Tag Team Champions will need to choose the right time to invoke their rematch clause to win against the impressive team of Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin. Will they cash in tonight? Will they wait until Sunday? We will find out tonight

Will AJ appear?

On Friday, she was taken out by Kurt Angle after CM Punk pushed him into her. Will the GM make an appearance?

What other matches will be confirmed for Summerslam?

We know 3 of our matches, but what else will be revealed?

Monday Night RAW 13th August

[YOUTUBE]vXkeXDZRFPU[/YOUTUBE]

*Pyro* *Pyro* *Pyro*

Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole & Jim Ross walk out to a huge ovation from the crowd.

Lawler: Welcome to Monday Night RAW ladies and gentlemen!

Ross: Just 3 days after one of the greatest Smackdowns in history, we find out who will face Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam!

Cole: We will also find out whether The Miz will be able to compete at Summerslam after his injury 3 days ago.

Video packages shows of highlights from Smackdown. At the end, we see Kurt Angle holding the WWE Championship in front of CM Punk.

CM Punk enters to boos from the crowd. He holds a mic and sits in the middle of the ring

Punk: Well well well. Again, I have to sit here and drill facts into the people backstage's heads. I was CHEATED 3 days ago. AJ Styles didn't care what happened with this. He just wanted a bit of payback. I understand that. But that match should be redone.

[YOUTUBE]V1amtFRWzFE[/YOUTUBE]

Booker T walks out and walks into the ring. He is wearing a blue suit jacket over his wrestling gear.

Booker: Punk, get up and stop moaning. I'd like to remind you that you have a rematch clause that you can invoke at any time you want. Now, get out of the ring or do something. There is a show to get on with.

Punk: Ah, the wonderful GM of Smackdown. Anyways, thats why I came out here. I am invoking my rematch clause this Friday on Smackdown. And while you're here, what is actually gonna happen at Summerslam?

Booker: Thats fine Punk. But at Summerslam, Randy Orton will take on the World Heavyweight Champion, whoever that may be. And, whoever loses out of you and Kurt will take on AJ Styles!

Punk: Fine by me. Leaves us both in a win win situation.

Booker T: Now, get out of the ring or I'll throw you out.

Punk exits while Booker T stands in the ring.

Booker: And now, please introduce, the GM of RAW... AJ1

[YOUTUBE]HKJEqaj4Q_s[/YOUTUBE]

AJ walks in as Booker applauds, who walks out

AJ: Thank you Booker. Now, I believe that we need to address the World Heavyweight Championship.

[YOUTUBE]jxYFxovmaGk[/YOUTUBE]

Rhodes walks out, with a furious look on his face

Rhodes: AJ, I'll address it for you. At Summerslam, the World Heavyweight Championship match will be Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler. I am cashing in my rematch clause!

Rhodes enters the ring, and stares at AJ

AJ: Cody, I'm okay with that. What I hope you're okay with is that Sheamus has contacted me and told me that he is also cashing in his rematch clause at Summerslam. So, I came up with an idea. At Summerslam, The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended in a Six Pack Challenge. Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs... well, we'll find that out tonight. There will be a battle royal to see who is the 6th man in the match!

Ziggler walks out with the title belt. He stands next to AJ in the ring.

Ziggler: AJ, I respect your decision and all, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

AJ: No Dolph, I'm not.

Rhodes: Don't worry Ziggler, it ain't all bad. You'll love the attention you'll get when you are in the same match as the most promising superstar in the WWE today.

Ziggler: Not sure you could describe Alberto Del Rio as promising.

AJ: Both of you. If you don't shut up, I'll fire the two of you!

[YOUTUBE]-cZ7ndjhhps[/YOUTUBE]

John Cena: FINALLY, a GM that sees sense! After the days or John Laurinaitis and Mike Adamle, this is a RELIEF!

AJ: Thank you John. Now lets get the night started with our first match. Lets see a preview of the Intercontinental Championship match. The Miz vs Kane!

Ziggler: Wait up. How can you put me in a match with 5 other men?

AJ: Dolph, you won't even be in that match in a second.

AJ walks out, leaving the 3 men in the ring

*Commercial Break*

Cole: We are back live on Monday Night RAW. We are preparing for the first match of the night - The Miz vs Kane.

Lawler: That's right Michael. We have just heard that the World Heavyweight Championship will be defended in a Six Pack Challenge at SummerSlam!

Ross: And CM Punk will be challanging Kurt Angle this week on Smackdown!

*Bell Rings Twice*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Kane makes his usual entrance to the ring, and adjusts his glove

[YOUTUBE]Dsb9cu7eYhY[/YOUTUBE]

The Miz limps out, with a mic in his hand.

The Miz: STOP THE MUSIC! I'm afraid I can't compete tonight. I can compete on Sunday, but not until then.

Bryan runs out and throws Miz into the ring. He rolls in after him to see Kane hit a Sidewalk slam. Bryan locks in the YES lock and Miz taps out in agony. Bryan releases the hold and smiles as Miz writhes in agony.

[YOUTUBE]C5dlzbD7iMc[/YOUTUBE]

Sandow runs out to the ring and joins the attack. Sandow & Bryan pick Miz up and throw him towards Kane, who hits a chokeslam. Bryan locks in a figure four leg lock and tries to break Miz's leg.

[YOUTUBE]iF7taUzM5OQ[/YOUTUBE]

Morrison runs out and pulls Bryan off of Miz. He throws Bryan out of the ring, and kicks Sandow into a corner. Kane tries to hits a chokeslam but Morrison he reverses into a hurricanrana. Morrison picks Miz up and raises his hand.

*Backstage*

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth are talking to AJ backstage.

Kofi: Look, we thought we'd tell you that we are cashing in our rematch clause tonight.

AJ: Um, you'll have to wait til Friday I'm afraid. Alex & Chris have a day off.

Truth: You are kidding me? So I brought Little Jimmy this new suit for nothing?

*Commercial Break*

Jack Swagger, Ryback, Batista, Rob Van Dam & Christian are standing in the ring.

The Big Show enters and joins the other 5 men in the ring for the battle royal.

The bell rings, and Big Show goes straight after Batista. He attacks him in the corner while Ryback & RVD try to eliminate each other. Christian & Swagger and trading blows into the middle of the ring. Big Show hits a chop on Batista, who reacts with a spear. Every one of the 5 men try to attack Show. Swagger, with the help or Batista & Ryback, picks Big Show up for a Gutwrench Powerbomb, and RVD hits a Five Star Frog Splash. Christian climbs to the top rope to try and hit a lying headbutt, but Ryback pushes him out. Swagger then throws Ryback over the rope, but he hangs on. Big Show starts to stand up, and knocks Swagger out. He throws Batista out of the ring, who pulls Ryback's ankle and eliminates him. Big Show throws Swagger out, while RVD stands up on the top turnbuckle. As Show turns around, he hits a flying thrust kick and tries to hit another Frog Splash, but Big Show moves. As he signals for the knockout punch, John Cena appears and tries to pull him over the top rope. Big Show knocks John Cena off the apron with a huge headbutt, but RVD capitalises. Big Show hangs on, but RVD kicks Big Show in the gut. Van Dam tries to knock him off, but Show chokeslams him out of the ring.

Big Show: I am in the World Heavyweight Championship Match in 6 days, and nothing can stop me!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds. CM PUNK

Punk stands on the stage and waits for his partner.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Weighing in at 195 pounds, the United States Champion, TYSON KIDD.

Jerry Lawler: We would like to take this opportunity to announce that Tyson Kidd will go 1 on 1 with Tensai at SummerSlam in a Steel Cage for the US Championship.

Ross: That is gonna be a massive challenge for Kidd.

Kidd & Punk walk to the ring to cheers from the crowd

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds. The WWE CHAMPION, Kurt ANGLE.

Angle runs to the ring and attacks Punk. Kidd tries to pull Angle off, but he is thrown out of the ring. Tensai runs down to the ring and attacks Tyson Kidd into the steps. Tensai hits a chokebomb onto the steps and stands on the apron. The referee rings the bell as Angle hits suplexes on Punk. He tags in Tensai, who throws Punk shoulder first into the ring post. Punk tries to hit out but Tensai hits a headbutt and a gutwrench suplex to ground the ormer champion. Tyson Kidd is taken out on a stretcher as Punk is worn down. Punk replies with a kick to the head, but as he looks at his corner, Tensai tags in Angle, who locks in the Angle Lock. Angle continues to test Punk who crawls under the rope. Tensai pulls Punk back into the ring, where he is worn down further.

*Commercial Break*

Punk is being destroyed in the ring by Tensai, who refuses to pin the Straight Edge Saviour.

[YOUTUBE]V1amtFRWzFE[/YOUTUBE]

Booker T walks out in his wrestling gear, with a mic

Right, enough is enough. Tyson Kidd can no longer take part in the match, so I am taking his place.

He runs down to the ring, and tries to beckon Punk to the corner. Punk reverses a suplex and makes the tag to Booker. As Booker enters, Tensai tags out to Angle. Booker & Angle square up, and Booker hits a scissor kick. He knocks Tensai off of the apron, and pins Angle. 1...2...3

Justin Roberts: And your winners: Booker T & CM Punk

*Backstage*

AJ: Booker! You really showed Angle out there!

Booker: Thanks AJ. You happy with the show tonight?

AJ: Well, not really. There is something missing. I mean, I haven't had to separate anyone today? Usually backstage is a warzone!

Jack Swagger is thrown through the door. Ryback walks in after him. He puts his hand up in apology and continues to assault Swagger outside

AJ: Oh well, I'll let them settle this on Sunday

*In the Ring*

Justin Roberts: Please welcome, the World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler walks out to a huge pop from the crowd

Ziggler: I am challenging any one of my opponents for this Sunday to come out here and face me now!

No one comes out

Ziggler: THIS is why I am World Champion in the first place. No one in the locker room wants to face me.

[YOUTUBE]ByOibuVpnVA[/YOUTUBE]

Randy Orton walks out, and stands on the stage

Orton: Ziggler, we aren't scared of you. We're just smart enough to realise...

Ziggler: Realise what? That you can never beat me?

Orton runs to the ring and attacks Ziggler. He eventually lets off and walks out of the ring and takes a sledgehammer. He rolls back into the ring, and waits for Ziggler to stand up

AJ: Randy, if you touch Dolph again, you're out of the title match on Sunday

Orton goes ahead and swings at Ziggler, who collapses in a heap on the floor.

AJ: RIGHT, THATS IT! YOU WONT BE COMPETING AT SUMMERSLAM. ROB VAN DAM WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE SIX PACK CHALLENGE. NOW GET OUT OF THE RING.

Orton storms up to the stage, and stares AJ in the eye. As he goes to turn away, he hits an RKO on her.

[YOUTUBE]ByOibuVpnVA[/YOUTUBE]

WWE.com Announcement

The current Summerslam card:

Ryback vs Jack Swagger
John Morrison vs The Miz vs Damien Sandow vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan - Championship Scramble Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Tensai vs Tyson Kidd - Steel Cage match for the US Championship
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus vs Cody Rhodes v Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler - Six Pack Challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle or CM Punk vs Rob Van Dam - WWE Championship
Kurt Angle or CM Punk vs AJ Styles

Stop-Feedback.jpg

ADVICE:

Am not going to review it properly yet, I'm bored of writing feedback for newcomers that disappear! I'll feed back in full when you've posted a PPV. However, I am going to give you a few pointers that I think could help you.

YouTube videos: You've got to get rid of them, mate. My computer isn't the fastest, I'll admit, but it isn't the slowest either and those videos are taking an age to load. It stopped loading them at one point - I just got some kind of exclamation mark icon in the middle of them! Ask yourself - why are you using them? I thought you were getting rid of them! We know the music, we watch WWE. I can understand the first one for the start of the show, I can understand using the odd one for other bits - I use them to replay significant moments in history where I can OR for a returning superstar to add to the big time feel of that moment. But for every little thing? People aren't clicking on them, they're cluttering it up and getting in the way. Trust me.

Promos: You need to go to YouTube and watch some promos, particularly for your main stars and talkers - AJ and Booker T sound completely off, so does CM Punk. There isn't enough detail in the promos to hook the reader in and make them care. Also, make sure you proof read - AJ just booted Orton out of his Summerslam match to replace him with RVD, yeah? It says she kicked him out of the 6-pack challenge in AJ's speech, the next post says RVD is in the WWE Championship match not the 6-pack challenge?!!! See what I mean?

Detail: Added to the promos not sounding right, there also isn't enough detail in them. If AJ kicked Orton out of the main event of Summerslam followed by Orton hitting an RKO on the female GM, that needs more than 4 lines of text. It needs some commentary to really pull out the shock of it, it needs some crowd reaction, it needs what Orton does next - i.e. standing above her with a maniacal look on his face as the doctors hurry out to tend to AJ who is lying unconcious on the stage ... The way you did it in one short sentence, it almost seemed unimportant, a throwaway last thing to happen and I don't think that is what you wanted it to be. You've posted the first three shows in double quick time, I think you need to slow it down and take a little longer, regardless of what Icon says in the BT Lounge, make sure the post is going to be quality as well as being posted. I'd rather one great show in a week than three mediocre shows in a week - I'll wager that 99% on the other BT'ers will agree with that.

Formatting/Matches: Overall, the format is difficult to read - some of it is caused by the YouTube videos but it's also too red for me. I know RAW is red but break it up with some black! Use some of the other format tools as well - size, images maybe, bold and italics. Take a look at the big BT's on here and look at how the likes of Peep, Theo, Proph and GrandSword do it. Maybe even me! You HAVE to make your matches stand out more - italics isn't really enough. There are different ways to do this: I use quote boxes, other people use bold, others use different colours, others make the heading really clear to ensure the match is clear to spot.

Like I say, I'll feedback on the stories and such at Summerslam. For now, I want you to keep posting the show but make sure you make it more readable, more reader-friendly if you will, so that it is easier to follow the storylines. I have read it but the videos and format puts me off reading it as close as I should so I'm probably skipping over bits. Will check out your next show and see how you're progressing.

GCB

Stop-Feedback.jpg

ADVICE:

Am not going to review it properly yet, I'm bored of writing feedback for newcomers that disappear! I'll feed back in full when you've posted a PPV. However, I am going to give you a few pointers that I think could help you.

YouTube videos: You've got to get rid of them, mate. My computer isn't the fastest, I'll admit, but it isn't the slowest either and those videos are taking an age to load. It stopped loading them at one point - I just got some kind of exclamation mark icon in the middle of them! Ask yourself - why are you using them? I thought you were getting rid of them! We know the music, we watch WWE. I can understand the first one for the start of the show, I can understand using the odd one for other bits - I use them to replay significant moments in history where I can OR for a returning superstar to add to the big time feel of that moment. But for every little thing? People aren't clicking on them, they're cluttering it up and getting in the way. Trust me.

Promos: You need to go to YouTube and watch some promos, particularly for your main stars and talkers - AJ and Booker T sound completely off, so does CM Punk. There isn't enough detail in the promos to hook the reader in and make them care. Also, make sure you proof read - AJ just booted Orton out of his Summerslam match to replace him with RVD, yeah? It says she kicked him out of the 6-pack challenge in AJ's speech, the next post says RVD is in the WWE Championship match not the 6-pack challenge?!!! See what I mean?

Detail: Added to the promos not sounding right, there also isn't enough detail in them. If AJ kicked Orton out of the main event of Summerslam followed by Orton hitting an RKO on the female GM, that needs more than 4 lines of text. It needs some commentary to really pull out the shock of it, it needs some crowd reaction, it needs what Orton does next - i.e. standing above her with a maniacal look on his face as the doctors hurry out to tend to AJ who is lying unconcious on the stage ... The way you did it in one short sentence, it almost seemed unimportant, a throwaway last thing to happen and I don't think that is what you wanted it to be. You've posted the first three shows in double quick time, I think you need to slow it down and take a little longer, regardless of what Icon says in the BT Lounge, make sure the post is going to be quality as well as being posted. I'd rather one great show in a week than three mediocre shows in a week - I'll wager that 99% on the other BT'ers will agree with that.

Formatting/Matches: Overall, the format is difficult to read - some of it is caused by the YouTube videos but it's also too red for me. I know RAW is red but break it up with some black! Use some of the other format tools as well - size, images maybe, bold and italics. Take a look at the big BT's on here and look at how the likes of Peep, Theo, Proph and GrandSword do it. Maybe even me! You HAVE to make your matches stand out more - italics isn't really enough. There are different ways to do this: I use quote boxes, other people use bold, others use different colours, others make the heading really clear to ensure the match is clear to spot.

Like I say, I'll feedback on the stories and such at Summerslam. For now, I want you to keep posting the show but make sure you make it more readable, more reader-friendly if you will, so that it is easier to follow the storylines. I have read it but the videos and format puts me off reading it as close as I should so I'm probably skipping over bits. Will check out your next show and see how you're progressing.

GCB

Thanks for the feedback mate. I'll try and limit the youtube videos I put in. The promos are the thing im struggling on so I'm gonna try and change the style a bit. I'll change the matches to bold or something. And I'll try and make a bit more detail as well :) Again, thanks for the feedback.

Friday Night Smackdown 17th August Preview

Mr McMahon has an announcement!

After Monday's catastrophic events, Mr McMahon will speak about the future of Randy Orton, AJ, and Summerslam.

The Miz & John Morrison vs Daniel Bryan, Kane & Damien Sandow

After John Morrison saved The Miz last week, the two will team up to take on their 3 opponents this Sunday in a handicap match. How will The Miz & Morrison fare against the technical Daniel Bryan, the dangerous Damien Sandow and The Devil's Favourite Demon, Kane?

CM Punk vs Kurt Angle - WWE Championship

CM Punk invokes his rematch clause tonight - can he get back what he thinks should be rightfully his?

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley

Can Kingston & R-Truth win back the Tag Team titles and go one over their new rivals, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin?

Will Tyson Kidd compete at Summerslam?

After a brutal attack from his opponent Tensai last week, can the US Champion recover in time to defend his title?​

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN 17TH AUGUST

Know your Enemy

*PYRO* *PYRO* *PYRO*

Longhorn

JBL & Josh Matthews enter to cheers from the crowd. They sit at the announcers desk slower and more careful than usual

JBL: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. I'm JBL and this is Josh Matthews.

Matthews: After Monday, the WWE is in wrecks.

No Chance in Hell

Mr McMahon walks out. He stands in the ring with a mic

Matthews: There is the chairman, Mr McMahon. I wonder what he has to say.

Mr McMahon: AJ is in a serious condition in hospital. She is watching the show tonight, but she will not be able to appear. Because of this attack, neither GM will appear on the show until we have sorted this problem out. If they need to announce something, they will do it via a ring announcer or a commentator. On the note of Summerslam, we will be carrying on with the show. People who have seen the card on WWE.com, that is the card that will be used. We also want to inform you that we will fire anyone who lays hands on a WWE official. In the case of Randy Orton, we have suspended him indefinitely.

No Chance in Hell

JBL: Sounds like Booker isn't going to appear on screen tonight.

Matthews: We have just received word that Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin is next!

*Commercial Break*

Kofi & Truth are standing in the ring.

Motor City

Shelley & Sabin walk out with the belts strung on their shoulders. Shelley stands on the turnbuckle and taunts Kingston.

Lilian Garcia: The following is set for one fall, and is for the WWE Tag Team Championships.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Kingston and Sabin start this contest. Sabin gains an early advantage and hits a snap suplex on Kingston. Sabin tags in Shelley, who locks in a headlock. Kingston kicks Shelley in the head and rolls away. He tags in R-Truth, who locks up with Shelley. Shelley throws R-Truth into the corner and hits several kicks to the gut, before throwing him into the middle of the ring. He tags in Sabin, who hits a rolling leg drop and Leg DDT before climbing to the top rope. He tries to hit a flying elbow drop but Truth rolls out of the way, and tags in Kingston. Kingston goes straight after Sabin's arm and then takes him down with a Pele Kick. Kingston hits a Boom Drop, and Sabin holds his ribs in pain. Kingston tries to call Sabin up, but he doesn't stand. Kingston goes to pick him up, but Sabin hits him in the gut, and sweeps his legs away. Sabin stands up and tags in Shelley. Shelley stomps Kingston down until he can't reply, and picks him up for a back suplex. He throws Kingston into his corner, and tags in Sabin. They hit a Skull & Bones and Sabin goes for the pin. 1...2... Kingston kicks out at the count of 2. Sabin then waits for Kingston to stand up, and sets him up for the Cradle Shock. Kingston reverses and hits a Trouble in Paradise. He tags in R-Truth, who waits from Sabin to kneel, and misses with a scissor kick. Sabin tags in Shelley, who locks in the Border City Stretch. Truth tries to escape but he can't as the pain is taking him away. He eventually taps out despite Kingston trying to tag himself in.

Lilian Garcia: Here are your winners, and still the WWE Tag Team Champions, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin!

Shelley & Sabin walk backstage with the Tag Team Championships around their waists, as Kingston & R-Truth argue in the ring. Kingston attacks Truth and the two brawl. Kingston hits fist after fist on Truth.

Garcia: Booker T has asked me to pass on a message: 'I was going to give you another match on Sunday, but as you two seem like you can't get along, The Hardy Boyz will take your place.

Kingston & Truth continue to brawl. Eventually, Bobby Roode & Chris Jericho make their way out and seperate the two, who trade verbal assaults.

*Commercial Break*

Sexy Boy

Shawn Michaels Walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. He stands in the ring with a mic.

Michaels: As you all know, Brock Lesnar will fight Triple H this Sunday, and I will be in Triple H's corner. Hunter can't be here as he is training. So I am delivering a message to Brock Lesnar for him.

Next Big Thing

Brock Lesnar walks out, followed by Paul Heyman

Heyman: Shawn, we all know why Hunter isn't here. He doesn't want to get scared.

Michaels: Actually, Paul, it is Brock that needs to be scared. His message to you Brock: He wants the match to be a Street Fight.

Brock & Heyman walk down to the ring. Heyman goes to speak, but Brock snatches the mic.

Brock: He wants a Street Fight? HES GOT IT!

After saying this, Lesnar attacks Michaels knocks him out of the ring. He follows him, and slams Michael's head into the steel steps. Michaels struggles to regain his balance, and Lesnar hits an F5 on the floor. Michaels doesn't move, and Heyman pulls Lesnar away. Doctors run out to tend to Michaels. he is taken out on a stretcher unconscious..

JBL: That was an unbelievable assault from Lesnar.

Matthews: What does this mean for Sunday JBL?

JBL: I can't say, but I don't see Shawn Michaels being there.

*Backstage*

The Miz & John Morrison are preparing in the back.

The Miz: Look, we may have had our troubles, but we NEED to work as a team tonight. We will beat them, because we are the most must see Tag Team of all time.

Damien Sandow enters, dressed in his ring attire

Sandow: Allow me to interrupt. John, are you really going to fall for that? May I remind you, that the last time you were friends, he betrayed you. He is a scoundrel.

Miz: Really? The last time I saw you, John Morrison took on you, Daniel Bryan & Kane. So the only people that need to be worried going in this match, are you, Daniel Bryan, and your Little Red Pet.

*Bell Rings Twice*

Garcia: The following is a 3 on 2 handicap match.

*I Came to Play*

Miz & Morrison enter to cheers from the crowd.

Garcia: Introducing first, the team of THE MIZ & JOHN MORRISON1

The Miz & Morrison enter the ring and stand on the top turnbuckles. the Miz seems to be treading carefully on his injured ankle.

*Veil of Fire*

Kane enters, followed by Sandow & Bryan

Garcia: And their opponents, Kane, Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan!

Kane starts the match off against John Morrison. He gains an easy advantage by hitting a knee to the gut, and a running dropkick. Morrison pulls himself up and goes on the attack. Kane & Morrison trade blows until Kane hits an uppercut, sending Morrison out of the ring. As the referee tries to call Morrison back in, Bryan runs in and hits a dropkick to Miz's legs, sending him off the apron. Morrison gets back in at the count of 7, and Kane goes straight back on the attack. He hits several big shots before throwing Morrison into his team's corner. He tags in Sandow, who hits a suplex aided by Kane. Sandow goes to work on the arm, hitting kicks and using an armbar to wear Morrison down. Morrison reverses the armbar, and tags in The Miz, who attacks Sandow immediately. He hits a kneeling DDT before signalling for the Skull Crushing Finale. Sandow flips The Miz over and tags in Bryan. Bryan goes to hit a kick on Miz, but Miz reverses and rolls him up. Morrison jump the rope and hits a double dropkick to Kane & Sandow, knocking them both off the apron. 1...2... Bryan kicks out at 2. Morrison follows Sandow out, and stands on the apron. Sandow is lying on his back. Morrison hits a corkscrew moonsault on Sandow, and turns around into a chokeslam by Kane. The Miz tries to attack Kane, and he throws him into the steps, before Bryan flies at Miz, hitting a crossbody. Kane & Sandow stand and throw Morrison through the announce table, and Bryan puts Miz back in the ring. He locks in an Ankle Lock on Miz's injured ankle. He reaches the rope, but Bryan doesn't release the hold. The referee disqualifies Bryan and tries to pull him away, but Bryan pushes him away. Miz writhes in pain as Bryan tries to snap his ankle. Eventually, Bryan releases, but Miz can't stand. Morrison is lying motionless in the wreckage of the announce table.

*Commercial Break*

JBL: And we are back on Friday Night Smackdown.

Matthews: We have been told that The Miz has aggravated his injury and is likely to miss SummerSlam. We will inform you of any updates on his situation.

JBL: We are now coming up to our Divas Summertime Battle Royal.

Matthews: If only Jerry was here to see this.

Beth Phoenix, Eve, Kelly Kelly, Layla & Tamina are standing in the ring ready for this match.

Eve & Kelly immediately attack Beth, and Layla & Tamina figh in the other corner. Layla throws Tamina out and goes to work on Kelly. Beth recovers against Eve and tries to throw her out, but Eve hangs on. Kelly and Layla almost eliminate each other, but they both hang on, before Phoenix knocks them both out. Eve stands on the top rope, and hits a dropkick on Phoenix, but Phoenix hits an armdrag and throws her out

Lilian Garcia: Here is your winner, and the number one contender for the Divas Championship - Beth Phoenix!

Matthews: What a victory for Phoenix here tonight. And up next is the WWE Championship match!

A video package airs of CM Punk & Kurt Angle's matches

Cult of Personality

CM Punk enters to a mixed crowd. There are several You Suck chants

Medal

Kurt Angle enters to cheers, and holds up the WWE Championship in front of Punk

The match starts with the two men locking up. Angle pushes Punk into the ropes and Punk replies with a knee to the skull. Punk rolls over into a back to back position and rolls Angle up. 1... Angle kicks out easily and hits a clothesline on Punk. Angle hits a German Suplex and goes back on the attack. He hits European Uppercuts and a headbutt. Punk rolls out of the ring, and recovers. Angle taunts Punk from the ring. Punk waits til the count of 8 to re-enter the ring, and takes Kurt Angle down.

Angle and Punk brawl, trading punches and kicks. Punk misses a kick and goes into the corner, where Angle hits a boot to the face. Punk is busted open by this attack, and Angle takes advantage by targeting Punk's skull. He hits it into the turnbuckle and hits measured punches. Punk replies with a kick to the head. Both men lie still for a moment before Punk crawls to the cover. 1...2... Angle just kicks out at 2 1/2. Punk taunts Angle and sets him up for a GTS, but Angle reverses and hits the Angle Slam. Angle locks in the Angle Lock in the centre of the ring, but Punk reverses it and hits a flying clothesline. Both men are down, and the referee gets to 4 before Angle stands up. He goes back to work on Punk, hitting strong blows that worsen the cut on Punk's forehead. He then goes for a German Suplex but throws Punk into the referee, who is knocked out. As the ringside doctor tends to the referee, AJ Styles runs into the ring with a steel chair. He hits both men, knocking them out, before hitting the Styles Clash on Punk. RVD runs down to the ring and takes Styles out.

As the referee recovers, Angle starts to stand up. He covers CM Punk, who lies unconscious, blood running from his forehead. 1...2.. Somehow Punk kicks out. Angle then locks in the Angle Lock, and Punk squirms trying to escape. Styles to interfere again, but RVD pulls him off the apron. In the distraction, Punk taps out and Angle releases the hold, but the referee didn't see the submission. Angle, in fury, tears a turnbuckle pad off, and starts throwing Punk into it. After the referee counts, he disqualifies Angle. Angle continues to assault Punk, who is covered in his own blood. RVD tries to help but Angle hits an Angle Slam on him. JBL and the referee pull Angle away. The show ends with CM Punk lying motionless on the mat.

SUMMERSLAM 2012 PRESHOW

*PYRO* *PYRO* *PYRO*

Longhorn

JBL, Jerry Lawler & Michael Cole step out of the Limo, and wave to the crowd. JBL is carrying a briefcase, which he places underneath the announcers desk.

Lawler: Are you two ready for this? We are only half an hour away from SummerSlam!

Cole: I sure am King. I can't wait to see what happens tonight.

JBL: Yeah. We've got some great matches here tonight!

Lawler: You know what I'm looking forward to?

Cole: What?

Lawler: Seeing Big Show knock Cody Rhodes' lights out tonight.

Cole: I can't see that happening. I think John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler & Sheamus will work together to take Big Show out, and then worry about winning after he is eliminated.

JBL: I have just recieved word from Booker T that the Preshow match is Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth

Lawler: I saw what happened on Friday, and I think that this could be a great match. The two seem to have split up as a tag team! The former champions will face each other, tonight!

Cole: And AJ contacted me before the show. The match between Ryback & Jack Swagger is now a Falls Count Anywhere match!

JBL: I've been impressed by Ryback as of late. He looks like a machine!

Little Jimmy

R-Truth enters to cheers from the crowd. He comes out and gets the crowd going.

S.O.S

Kofi Kingston enters to boos from the crowd. He doesn't enter as he usually does, and is much more focused

The match starts as R-Truth takes Kingston down. He hits a strong punch to the head before Kofi reverses it. He hits a leg drop and dropkick combination, before R-Truth reverses a suplex into a powerbomb. Truth stomps Kofi down and hits a DDT. Kingston tries to reply with chops but R-Truth hits an arm drag. He throws Kofi into a corner where he hits a Hurricanrana and a dropkick. R-Truth tries to pick up the pace with a senton and a Rolling Leg Drop, but Kingston rolls out of the way and rolls him up. 1...2... Truth kicks out. Kingston puts a headlock on Truth. Truth starts to go down and struggles to stand. Kingston pulls him up but is holding dead weight. R-Truth tries to escape but Kingston stays strong.

As R-Truth fades, Kingston pushes him to the ground. As he lays parallel to the ropes, Kingston climbs onto the apron and hits a somersault double leg drop. He then sets up and misses with a Trouble in Paradise, before R-Truth hits a Lie Detector. Truth pins Kingston 1...2... Kofi kicks out with a moment to spare. R-Truth waits for Kingston to get up, and runs against the ropes. He attempts a Scissor Kick, but misses. Kingston hits an SOS and holds for the pin. 1...2...3

R-Truth rolls out of the ring in shock, as Kingston stands smug in the ring.

Garcia: Here is your winner, Kofi Kingston!

*Backstage*

Mr McMahon: Paul.

Heyman: Vince. What gives me the honour?

Mr McMahon: I'd thought I would deliver you some news.

Heyman: Well, what new is that my friend?

Mr McMahon: Tonight, in the Street Fight, you're banned from ringside..

Heyman: Wait a second. You're gonna let Shawn Michaels be at ringside but not me?

Mr McMahon: Actually, Shawn can't be at ringside tonight before your client injured him 2 days ago.

Heyman storms off angry and walks into a locker room.

Lawler: YES! HAHA! Brock Lesnar just lost his main advantage!

Cole: I agree that Vince made the right decision. But I think Lesnar is still favourite to win this one. He is just too dangerous for the Game.

JBL walks into the ring with a mic in his hand. He is holding his phone in his other hand

JBL: I'd just like to inform you that there has been a significant addition to the card. The General Manager of Smackdown, Booker T, has told me that Randy Orton will face Chris Jericho in the first match of the night. If Randy Orton is disqualified of touches an official, he will be fired.

JBL returns to the announcers table.

Lawler: The Preshow is over. Tune in to Summerslam NOW!

Just a suggestion, but I think you should cut down on the amount of shows you post a day because posting like two eachday will make it harder for other people to review. Your BT's got promise though, and I respect your consistancy but just give it a day or two before posting a new show ;). Also, try make your matches abit longer, especially the diva's because I just can't get into it. Your promo's are decent, though. Anyways, I'll give you a review when you've posted SummerSlam.

Thanks for the suggestion mate. For Summerslam I am working on improving the length of the matches quite a lot. And I only post quite often cos I have nothing to do atm, but I will try and use the time to improve the quality a lot. I'm in the middle of writing SummerSlam at the moment, so I hope to finish it for sometime tomorrow And thanks :)

SUMMERSLAM 2012

Don't Give Up

*PYRO* *PYRO* *PYRO*

Voices

Randy Orton enters to a mixed reaction from the crowd. As he stands in the ring, a clip shows of him RKOing AJ on RAW

JBL: Here is the man that stood up to the GM. He has a lot of pressure on him tonight, and he can't lose his temper. If he is disqualified, he is fired.

Lawler: John, can I ask you something? What is in that briefcase?

JBL: You'll find out later tonight Jerry, don't worry about it.

The arena goes dark, and everyone is quiet

Break the Walls Down

Chris Jericho enters with a grin on his face. He runs down to the ring and taunts Orton

Jericho goes straight after Orton, who ducks out of the ring. He then runs back in and hits a Lou Thesz press on Jericho. Orton stays on Jericho until the count of 4. The referee warns Orton to calm down, which gives Jericho an opportunity to attack. He pushes the referee out of the way and clotheslines Orton out of the ring. Randy pulls Jericho out by his legs and throws him into the steel steps. He then goes back after him, pushing him into the guard rail and unleashes a flurry of punches. Jericho struggles to stand as the referee starts a count. Orton throws Jericho back into the ring, and rolls in after him. He hits a back suplex and a dropkick before going out of the ring. He grabs a mic and sits on the turnbuckle

Orton: Chris, do yourself a favour, and walk out now. I've had enough of people thinking they can even compare to me.

Jericho gets up and takes Orton down and tries to keep him down with a flurry of punches. As Orton lays motionless, Jericho spits on his face. Orton goes mad and turns the move around, and hits punch after punch of the defenseless Jericho. Jericho has blood running from his nose when Orton is pulled off by the referee. Jericho smiles as he taunts Orton from behind the referee's back. Orton struggles to cope with his anger as the referee allows the fight to continue. Orton goes straight after Jericho, hitting a Nelson Slam and a suplex aided by the ropes. Orton then throws Jericho out of the ring and calls for Jericho to get on the apron. Jericho realises what is happening and grabs Orton's ankles, pulling him out of the ring, before locking in the Walls of Jericho. The referee starts the count but Jericho doesn't release the hold. Orton manages to pull himself under the ring and comes out the other side, and taunts Jericho. They both enter the ring at the count of nine, and Orton hits a dropkick on Jericho, which sends him to the edge of the ring.

Jericho gets to his feet on the apron, and Orton kicks him in the gut. Orton sets up for a DDT, but Jericho reverses it, and throws Orton onto the apron. Orton hits Jericho and RKO's him into the rope. Jericho goes down in pain but Orton falls awkwardly on the arena floor. He holds his elbow in pain. The referee starts the count, and gets to a count of 9 before Orton rolls back in. Jericho stands up and hits a codebreaker on Orton. He covers him. 1...2... Orton just kicks out with barely a moment to spare. Orton pulls himself up via the ropes, and Jericho hits a springboard crossbody. Jericho tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Orton counters it. He hits a T-Bone Suplex and stands in the corner.

Jericho stands up and Orton goes after him. The two brawl and Orton gains an advantage by pushing Jericho into the corner. The crowd try to spur Jericho on by cheering for him, but Orton causes more damage. He wears Jericho down in the corner, until he is resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Orton runs in and boots Jericho in the face, which causes him to be even more bloodied. Orton taunts Jericho, and waits for him to stand. He goes for an RKO, but Jericho pushes him into the corner and hits another Codebreaker.

Both men lie on the ground. The referee tries to count but Jericho manages to just get up. He looks at Orton, and jumps on the ropes. Orton moves out of the way of the Lionsault. As the referee is standing behind Orton, Jericho goes for a lariat. Orton ducks and Jericho hits the referee, taking him down. Jericho rolls out of the ring and swiftly throws a steel chair into the ring. He grabs it and hits Orton in the gut, then on the back. As Orton lay as still as a cloud, Jericho sees the referee standing. He pulls Orton up, hits the chair on the ground, and throws Orton the chair. Orton throws the chair back at Jericho and falls to the ground. The referee sees Jericho with the chair, and calls for the bell.

Garcia: And the winner, by disqualification, Randy Orton!

JBL: Randy Orton had survived!

Lawler: And Jericho lost that match because he got too cocky.

Jericho stands fuming, and attacks Orton. Jericho has to be restrained by JBL & Jerry Lawler, Randy Orton celebrates in the ring.

*Commercial Break*

A video shows on the TitanTron. It shows the classic SummerSlam match between DX and the McMahons. It ends with the word: CHANGE, all over the screen.

The Steel Cage lowers, and the crowd cheer.

Lawler: Up next is the US Championship match, between Tensai & Tyson Kidd.

Cole: Tensai has made life hell for Kidd over the last few weeks. Lets see what happens here.

Bed of Nails

Tyson Kidd walks out, followed by Justin Gabriel. Tyson walks through the door as Justin Gabriel gets him fired up.

Shrine

Tensai walks out with Sakamoto, but he pushes him back to the locker room. He enters the cage

Tensai goes straight on the attack, and corners Kidd by the Turnbuckle. Kidd tries to roll under the rope but Tensai pulls him back into the ring. Justin Gabriel tries to get Tensai's attention by climbing the cage, and Tensai knocks him off. Tyson Kidd stands and tries to attack Tensai, but Tensai pushes him away. He then hits a lariat and a powerslam combination. Kidd stands up and walks into a bicycle kick. Tensai goes for the cover. 1...2... Kidd kicks out a count of two, and hits a high kick to Tensai. He tries to keep him down by hitting a dropkick to the head. He then hits an elbow drop and a kneeling inverted DDT. Tensai stands up, and Kidd hits a Springboard Moonsault, which Tensai reverses into a bodyslam. Tensai splashes Kidd into the corner and hits a Running Body Splash. Tyson Kidd tries to stand but is holding his neck.

Tensai picks him up and throws him at the cage. Kidd manages to hold on. Tyson manages to get to the top of the cage before he is brought down by Tensai. Kidd manages to fight back by hitting a jumping DDT on Tensai. Gabriel cheers Tyson on as he goes for the cover: 1..2... Tensai just kicks out. He goes straight back on the attack and uses the cage as a weapon by throwing and catapulting Tyson into it. Tyson tries to get back into the match using quick kicks, but Tensai catches one and throws Kidd across the ring. kidd gets up and is hit by a Chokebomb, followed up by a running senton by Tensai. Tensai tries to walk out of the door, but Justin Gabriel slams the door in his face.

Tyson Kidd manages to get back into the match by hitting a springboard flying elbow and a moonsault, but Tensai doesn't stay down. Tyson runs into a sitout powerbomb. Tensai covers, but Tyson kicks out at 1. Tyson goes on the attack but is stopped by a damaging strike from Tensai, which takes Tyson down, but he quickly recovers and hits a dropkick to the knee. Tyson climbs to the top rope, and as Tensai stands up, he hits a Diving Blockbuster. He covers Tensai: 1...2... Tensai manages to get a shoulder up. Tensai stays down, and Kidd locks in the Dungeon Lock. Tensai tries to escape, but has to tap out.

Roberts: Here is your winner, and STILL the United States Champion, TYSON KIDD!

Bed of Nails

As Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel celebrate in the ring, Tensai goes back on the attack. He throws Gabriel out of the ring, and hits a chokebomb on Kidd.

Just Close Your Eyes

Christian runs out and attacks Tensai. He punches Tensai and takes him out of the ring. Tyson stands up and Christian raises his hand. Christian kicks Tyson in the gut, and hits a Killswitch. Tyson lies on the floor with the title on top of him. Justin Gabriel checks if he is okay, as the crowd boos Christian

*Commercial Break*

Backstage, Bobby Roode is talking to Vince McMahon.

Roode: Look, boss, I don't want to cause trouble, but you have overlooked me for a place on this event.

McMahon: There isn't a mistake Bobby. How do I put it...

Roode: What? You don't think I'm good enough?

Brodus Clay appears.

Brodus Clay: Bobby, I'll tell you what. I was left off the card too. And do you know what I did? I took it.

Mr McMahon: Heres an idea. Why don't we have Bobby Roode vs Brodus Clay later?

The crowd cheer, and they chant 'Lets go Brodus'

Brodus: I'll see you later then Roode.

In the ring, Justin Roberts is standing with a mic

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall, and it is for the DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP!

New Foundation

Natalya enters holding the Divas Championship. She gets cheered by the crowd.

Glamazon

Beth Phoenix enters. The crowd boos her and she grabs a mic.

Beth Phoenix: Shut up! You people need to learn some respect!

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Weighing in at 135 pounds, the Divas Champion, NATALYA! And her opponent, from Buffalo, New York. Weighing in at 153 pounds, Beth Phoenix!

Beth Phoenix goes straight after Natalya, and forces her into a corner. She attacks her by hitting several big fists and hits her with a big knee to the gut. She throws her out, and hits a Running Big Boot, before Natalya rolls out of the ring. The referee counts to 4 before Natalya rolls back in, She tries to hit Phoenix with a clothesline, but she is flipped over and runs into another clothesline. Phoenix goes back after Natalya and hits a suplex and a powerbomb. She goes for a Fishermans Suplex, but Natalya reverses it into a Blockbuster. She gets on the attack and wears down Phoenix with countless punches. She then puts in a sleeper and wears Phoenix down. Beth tries to get out of it by flipping Natalya off, but she can't gain the strength. Natalya releases and locks in a Sharpshooter. Phoenix tries to get out but she struggles to reach the ropes. Phoenix manages to pull herself to the bottom rope. She flips Natalya over, and sets up for a Glam Slam. As she goes to hit the move, Natalya rolls her up. 1...2...3

New Foundation

Garcia: Your winner, and still Divas Champion, NATALYA

Cole: A confident victory for Natalya. She knew she had to pull out all the stops to win that match.

JBL: I agree Michael. And what about the assault from Christian

Lawler: I would never have thought that he would have done that!

Cole: What a match we have next! The Championship Scramble Match for the Intercontinental Championship

*Commercial Break*

A promo airs of the recent matches concerning the 5 participants. Each competitior speaks about their strategy and chances of winning

Garcia: The following contest is a Championship Scramble match, and it is for, the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

I Came to Play

The Miz enters, limping slightly on his injured ankle. He carries the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. As he enters the ring, he gets a big pop from the crowd.

Veil of Fire

Kane walks out to boos from the crowd.

Kane goes straight after The Miz, and forces him into the corner of the ring. The Miz tries to get back into it and hits a big fist to Kane, who jumps back in pain. The Miz jumps onto the turnbuckle, and hits a Flying Axehandle. Kane is taken down, and as he stands, The Miz hits a running dropkick and a inverted suplex. He goes straight back on the attack and locks in an armbar, and releases as Kane starts to stand. He hits a kneeling DDT, and starts to stomp the Big Red Machine down. He attacks every part of Kane's body. Eventually Kane pushes a stamp away and hits a Clothesline on Miz. He continues to attack Miz who rolls out of the ring. He looks under the ring, and takes a sledgehammer. As he rolls back in the ring, Kane steps on the sledgehammer, and picks Miz up. He hits a powerslam and throws The Miz into a corner. He then hits several big punches and steps back, and hits Snake Eyes followed by a Big Boot. Miz pulls himself up by the rope, and is holding the sledgehammer. As Kane goes for the Chokeslam, Miz reverses it and goes to hit Kane, who blocks the shot and tears the hammer out of Miz's hands, before smashing it into his head. The clock is ticking down, with only 15 second left, Kane covers the Miz. 1...2...3. Kane is the current champion.

Kane goes back to work on Miz, and throws him over the top rope.

Flight of the Valkyries

Bryan enters and leapfrogs The Miz, and goes straight after Kane, who hits an uppercut. Bryan stands up and runs into another big fist from Kane, but he manages to stay upright. The Miz rolls back into the ring and throws Bryan out. He goes back to Kane, who goes for a Clothesline, but Miz ducks and picks up the Sledgehammer. He runs into Kane, and slams the Sledgehammer into his gut. He then attacks Kane by swinging the Sledgehammer at his head. Kane crumples to the ground as The Miz stands over him with a cruel look on his face. Bryan runs in behind Miz and rolls him up. 1...2...3 Daniel Bryan is the current champion!

The Miz throws Bryan out of the ring and follows him. He throws him into the announce table. He hits Bryan's head into the Steel Steps and throws him over the guardrail. He follows him out as Kane lays motionless in the ring. The Miz continues to attack Bryan through the crowd. He hits a kneeling DDT on the floor, and throws him back near the stage.

Aint no Make Believe

John Morrison enters and goes straight back into the ring. He covers Kane. 1...2... Kane kicks out at the count of 2, but doesn't stand back up. Morrison hits Starship Pain and covers him again. 1...2...3. John Morrison is your current champion.

The Miz leaves Daniel Bryan motionless on the stage and goes back to the ring. He signals for Morrison to team up, and they attack Kane. They hit a double suplex and throw him out of the ring. Miz are Morrison look at each other, and lock up. Morrison gets the early advantage and puts Miz in a headlock. He then punches Miz and hits a moonsault dropkick. Miz tries to get back into it but Morrison reverses a body splash into a flapjack. Morrison then locks in an ankle lock, and The Miz taps out. John Morrison doesn't release the hold as he was already the current champion. The Miz pulls himself out of the ring and holds his ankle in agony. Morrison pulls Kane back in the ring and continues to hit dropkicks to take Kane down. John Morrison then takes a steel chair and sits down, waiting for his next opponent. While the clock ticks down, the Miz creeps behind him with a steel pipe and knocks him off the chair. 1...2...3. The Miz is the current champion!

Hallelujah Chorus

Damien Sandow runs out the snatches the Steel Pipe off of the Miz, and hits The Miz, causing him to fall out of the ring. Sandow then covers Morrison: 1...2...3. Damien Sandow is the current Champion.

Kane crawls back into the ring and starts attacking Sandow. He looks across at the TitanTron and sees that there is only 270 seconds left. He grabs the steel pipe and hits Sandow countless times. He knocks Sandow out of the ring, before The Miz sneaks behind him. He goes for a Skull Crushing Finale, but he slips on his injured ankle. Kane turns around and pushes Miz out of the ring. Daniel Bryan runs back to the ring, and locks in the YES lock on Kane, who tries to reach a rope, but he has to tap out. Daniel Bryan is the current Champion.

With 2:05 left on the clock, Daniel Bryan goes on the defensive. He grabs the Steel Pipe and knocks The Miz off the apron. He knocks Kane out, before Morrison rolls him up. 1...2...3. John Morrison is the current champion.

Daniel Bryan looks shocked, and beats down Morrison. with 59 seconds left on the clock, he tries to lock in the YES lock, but Morrison reverses it. Bryan throws Morrison out of the ring, and drags Miz back into the ring. He locks in a figure four leg lock and puts a lot of pressure on. The Miz struggles to hang on, and he tries to reverse the hold. He flips Bryan over, who kicks him in the head. 1...2...3. Daniel Bryan is the current champion.

The clock ends and Daniel Bryan drops to his knees in celebration.

Flight of the Valkyries

Garcia: Here is your winner, and the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan!

JBL: There he is! There is the new Intercontinental Champion!

Cole: You are kidding me! How can that nerd still be successful?

Lawler: YES YES YES

Roberts: The following contest, is a Six Pack Challenge, and it is for, the World Heavyweight Championship!

Here to Show the World

Dolph Ziggler enters, and gets a massive chant from the crowd. He hands the referee the title, and livens up the crowd.

Smoke and Mirrors

Cody walks to the ring, and warms up on the rope

Crank it Up

Big Show walks out and taunts the crowd. He cranks his fist to Cody & Ziggler

Written in my Face

Sheamus walks out and taunts the men in the ring, and clubs his chest

Realeza

Alberto Del Rio drives out in a luxury car, and he stands on the hood while taunting his opponents. He wears a shirt with DESTINY written on it

The Time is Now

John Cena runs to the ring, and prepares eyeing up Big Show.

The 6 men all brawl in the middle of the ring. Big Show immediately gains an advantage by throwing Sheamus, Cena & Ziggler out of the ring. Rhodes goes straight to work on the giant, as Del Rio stands in the corner. Big Show knocks Rhodes into Del Rio and hits a body splash on the two. Sheamus runs back into the ring and goes toe to toe with Big Show, hitting several big fists and a kick to the gut. He tries to set up an Irish Curse, but Big Show replies with 2 big elbows to Sheamus' skull. Cena goes back in the ring, and hits a Shoulder Block, before he, Sheamus & Del Rio hit a suplex on him. Cena throws Del Rio out of the ring, and hits a Five Knuckle Shuffle on Big Show. As he stands up, Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick, Cody Rhodes hits a Beautiful Disaster, Del Rio hits an enzuigiri, and Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment. All 5 men cover Big Show. 1...2... Big Show forces the men off of him. He knocks out Del Rio, before Ziggler tries to put in a sleeper hold. Big Show throws him off, and Cena & Sheamus hits a chop block. They beat down Big Show, who stays down. Cena grabs a chair and hits Big Show, who doesn't get up. Sheamus and Cena pick him up, and push him towards the ropes. Big Show knocks both men down. Cena & Sheamus get up, but Big Show hits a headbutt on Sheamus. Cena gets up and hits a punch, before going for a clothesline. Big Show ducks and throws Cena out of the ring. Alberto Del Rio runs back into the ring and kicks Big Show in the legs. Big Show throws him out of the ring and taunts Rhodes, who stands up, and runs into a chokeslam. Cena and Ziggler run back into the ring, both holding chairs. They use them to chop block Big Show, who goes down in pain. They continue to hit Big Show, and he lies in pain. Ziggler places the chair under Big Show's head, and Cena hits a Con-Chair-To. Big Show is busted open, and Cena picks him up and hits another Attitude Adjustment. Cena earns himself boos from the crowd. Big Show rolls out of the ring and falls to the ground. Ziggler stands behind Cena and hits a Zig Zag onto a chair. Cena holds his neck in pain, as Ziggler goes for the pin. 1...2...3.

John Cena has been eliminated.

Alberto Del Rio goes back into the ring and attacks Ziggler from behind, and hits an inverted suplex. Sheamus runs back into the ring and goes on the attack. He hits several clubbing blows to Del Rio before throwing Ziggler out of the ring. He goes back to Del Rio, who pushes him into the corner. Sheamus and Del Rio brawl in the corner, and Del Rio hits a Step Up Enzuigiri. He continues to wear down Sheamus in the corner, using kicks to the gut. Sheamus falls on Del Rio, who hits a snap suplex, forcing Sheamus into the middle of the ring. He stomps on Sheamus' arm, before hitting a kneeling DDT. Rhodes rolls back into the ring and attacks Del Rio. He hits a chop to Del Rio's chest and throws him into the corner. He taunts him before Del Rio slaps him. Del Rio hits a Lou Thesz Press. He gets the better of Rhodes are tries to lock in the Cross Armbreaker, as he tries to take Rhodes down, Big Show slides into the ring, bloodied and with his strap down. He cranks his fist and knocks out Del Rio, and covers him as Rhodes falls out of the ring. 1...2...3

Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated.

Rhodes, Ziggler & Sheamus all roll back into the ring. As Big Show turns around, all 3 men attack. Ziggler & Rhodes aim for his body, and start to take him to the ground. Sheamus pushes Rhodes and Ziggler out of the way and clubs Big Show on his back. He picks Big Show up, and tries to suplex him. He can't lift him up. Rhodes and Ziggler help Sheamus lift him up. Big Show pulls himself up by the ropes and Sheamus lines up the Brogue Kick. He goes to kick Show but he ducks, and is hung up on the ropes. Big Show takes the opportunity and knocks Sheamus out, and pulls him into the ring. Sheamus falls to the mat like a ragdoll. Big Show puts his foot on Sheamus: 1...2...3.

Sheamus has been eliminated.

Rhodes & Ziggler go to work on Big Show. They hit big shots to his back, and take him to his knees. Show pushes both men away, and Rhodes runs back towards him. Big Show catches Rhodes and pushes him out of the ring. He turns his attention to Ziggler, and begins to beat him down in the corner. Ziggler falls to the ground under a flurry of punches, where Big Show picks him up and puts him on the top rope. He climbs up and goes to chokeslam Ziggler, but he kicks Big Show off. He hits a flying elbow drop and goes for the cover. 1...2... Big Show throws Ziggler off him and he falls out of the ring. Rhodes reenters and goes for Cross Rhodes, but Big Show flips him over and hits a spear. He stands over Cody's lifeless body as he cranks up his fist. He steps back as Rhodes stands up, and he steps back, and hits the WMD on Rhodes, who falls to the ground. Big Show covers him. 1...2...3

Cody Rhodes has been elimiated

Dolph Ziggler reenters the ring holding a steel chair. Big Show goes for a knockout but hits the chair. As he holds his fist in pain, Ziggler hits him around the skull with the chair. Big show manages to stay standing, but is dazed. Ziggler attacks him again, but can't take the giant down. He tries to hit Big Show in the gut but is blocked. Big Show throws the chair to the ground and approaches Ziggler. He goes for a chokeslam, but Ziggler manages to reverse it into a DDT. As Big Show pushes himself up, Ziggler moves the chair behind him, and hits a Zig Zag onto it. He covers Show. 1...2...3

Big Show has been eliminated

Here to Show the World

Dolph Ziggler celebrates with a shocked look on his face. The referee hands himm the Championship, and he goes to the top rope to celebrate. The crowd cheers him as he wipes blood from his nose

Roberts: Here is your winner, and STILL World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

The superstars backstage applaud. Ziggler walks backstage to rest.

Get on your Knees

Jack Swagger enters draped in an American flag. He performs his signature press ups on the ramp and warms up in the ring

Meat

Ryback enters and is cheered by the crowd, who chant 'Feed me more'

The match begins with Jack Swagger trying to beat down Ryback with quick punches, but Ryback just pushes him away. Swagger forces Ryback into the corner and hits several shoulder blocks. Ryback falls to the ground and Swagger stamps on him until he rolls out of the ring. Ryback immediately goes back into the ring and takes Swagger down, unleashing a furious spree of punches. Swagger pushes him off, but Ryback corners him and hits a back suplex. Swagger struggles to stand and Ryback throws him into the corner. He hits a shoulder block and goes for a running Lariat. Swagger ducks and rolls Ryback up. 1...2... Ryback just kicks out, forcing Swagger off of him. He kicks Swagger in the gut, and tries to hit Shell Shocked, but Swagger reverses it into the Ankle lock. Ryback tries to escape but he can't reach the ropes. Somehow he manages to kick Swagger off of him. Swagger goes head-first into the corner, and manages to stand up as Ryback connects with a running Lariat. He pins Swagger. 1...2...3

Meat

Roberts: And your winner, Ryback!

Lawler: An impressive victory, and he is STILL unbeaten!

Cole: And we still have 5 more matches to come tonight!

JBL: And next up are two of my personal favourites, The Hardy Boyz!

Loaded

The Hardy Boyz enter to a cheer from the crowd. They stand on the turnbuckles livening up the crowd

Motor City

Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin enter to boos from the crowd. They carry the Tag Team Championships around their waists with smug looks on their faces

Matt Hardy & Alex Shelley start off the match. They lock up and Hardy throws Shelley into the corner. He goes on the second rope and hits several punches. He jumps down and goes for a body splash, which Shelley blocks with a kick. He goes back on the attack and hits a big punch to Hardy, and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. He tags in Sabin who twists Hardy's arm. Hardy flips over but Sabin hits a leg drop onto his injured arm. He stamps on the arm and throws Hardy into the corner. He hits a big splash and a inverted DDT from the second rope, and tags in Shelley. He hits a springboard elbow drop and covers Hardy. 1...2... Jeff forces the break up and pulls Matt out of the ring.

He gives him a pep talk before he jumps on the apron, and Matt goes on the attack. He throws Shelley into his corner. He tags in Jeff, who hits the Poetry in Motion. He carries on the attack and throws him into another corner. He hits a hurricanrana and a moonsault and covers him. Shelley kicks out at 1. Jeff goes for a Twist of Fate but Shelley pushes him into the turnbuckle and jumps to tag in Sabin. Sabin enters and takes down Hardy with a monkey flip. Hardy lands on the ropes and flips into a standing position and kicks Sabin in the head. He hits a body slam and Rolling Thunder. He tags in Matt, who goes to work on Sabin, slamming his head into the canvas. He tries to hit a DDT but Sabin reverses and goes on the attack.

Sabin tags in Shelley and they hit a double suplex on Hardy, who holds his back in pain, while Shelley hits a jumping neckbreaker. He covers Hardy, who kicks out at two. Shelley goes for the WA4, but Hardy reverses it and rolls him up. Shelley kicks out at the count of 2, but Hardy drags him over to his corner. He tags in Jeff, who stands on the top rope, while Matt hits a Twist of Fate. Jeff hits a Swanton Bomb and goes for the cover. Matt runs over to Sabin and knocks him off of the apron, while the referee counts the 3 count.

Garcia: Here are your winners, and the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions, The Hardy Boyz, Matt & Jeff!

Matt & Jeff celebrate in the ring. The crowd cheer them on.

JBL: YES! There are my boys!

Lawler: Now come on JBL, are you gonna tell us what is in the briefcase or not?

JBL: I told you, later tonight!

*Commercial Break*

Cult of Personality

Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 218 pounds, CM PUNK!

Get Ready to Fly

Garcia: And his opponent, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, AJ STYLES!

Punk and Styles lock up, and Styles gets an advantage, transitioning to a headlock and a punch to the face. Punk replies with a kick to the leg, and Styles performs a spinning head-scissors. Punk lands on his feet, and hits a jumping elbow to the head off of the second rope. Styles holds his neck in pain as Punk slams it to the ground. Styles tries to escape but Punk continues a relentless assault on him. He hits a flurry of punches and has to be pulled off by the referee. The crowd boo Punk as he kicks Styles in the gut, and throws him out of the ring. Punk taunts Styles, who holds his neck in pain. He rolls back into the ring but Punk hits a knee drop. Styles stands but Punk hits a dropkick and atomic drop combination. Styles crawls to the corner, and stands up. Punk runs in and hits a Shining Wizard with a running bulldog.

Punk goes to pick Styles up, but he punches him in the gut and tries to build momentum. He hits several dropkicks and a snap suplex. Punk gets up and turns into Styles, who hits a belly to belly suplex. He beats down Punk with a flurry of quick punches, and he forces Punk into the corner. He hits a shoulder block and sets Punk up for a superplex, and Punk reverses. He pushes Styles to the ground, and goes for an elbow drop, but Styles rolls out of the way and rolls Punk up, who kicks out at a count of 2. Styles goes back on the attack and kicks Punk into the ropes. Punk rests on the second rope as Styles picks up his legs and hims him in the gut. He pushes Punk out of the ring, and jumps over the rope, and hits a hurricanrana into the side of the announce table.

Punk writhes in pain and holds his back. Styles throws him back into the ring. As he rolls back to follow him, Michael Cole stands up.

Cole: May I have your attention please? The General Manager has contacted me, and asked me to pass on a message to these two fighters. The winner of this match, will be the new Number 1 Contender to the WWE Championship.

Styles runs towards Punk, who picks him up and goes for a GTS. Styles reverses it and pushes Punk towards the ropes. Punk leapfrogs Styles and kicks him in the head. He tries to lock in the Anaconda Vice, but Styles kicks his way out of it. He hits a body scissors and tosses Punk into the ring Post. He hits a T-Bone suplex and calls Punk for the Styles Clash. Punk reverses and gets a pinfall, but Styles kicks out at two. Styles takes a chance and jumps off of the ropes, and Punk ducks. Styles lands on the mat writhing with pain, and Punk hits a GTS. He goes for a cover but Styles kicks out at 2 and a half. Punk tries to calm himself down and he pulls Styles to his feet. Styles hits a European Uppercut on Punk, and a knee to the gut, which takes Punk to the ground. Styles goes onto the apron and hits a Superman, and pins Punk, who doesn't reply.

Get Ready to Fly

Garcia: Here is your winner, AJ Styles!

Styles celebrates as Punk crawls out of the ring

Lawler: AJ Styles is number one contender for the WWE Championship!

Cole: What a chance he had, to go one on one with the champion!

*Backstage*

X-Pac, Road Dogg & Billy Gunn are with HHH

X-Pac: Are you ready?

HHH stays silent

X-Pac: HUNTER! ARE YOU READY?

HHH: Yes for crying out loud

X-Pac: Look, if you want us to go to ringside to you then its no problem. We're a team right?

Paul Heyman appears

Heyman: That aint gonna happen. Mr McMahon, oh so wise, has decreed that no one shall be at ringside tonight.

He walks away, and DX start mumbling

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is set for one fall

Rip It Up

Brodus Clay walks out to cheers from the crowd

Brodus Clay waits for Bobby Roode in the ring. When he doesn't appear, he asks the commentary team where he is. Roode jumps out of the crowd and attacks Brodus. He takes him down and kicks him out of the ring. Roode throws Clay into the steel steps and Brodus lies in pain. Roode picks up a chair and attacks Clay. The referee calls for the bell but Roode doesn't stop. He batters Brodus until he lies motionless. He walks to the back earning boos from the crowd.

*Commercial Break*

A promo for the Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam match airs. It shows The WWE Championship matches in recent weeks, and Randy Orton's assault.

Medal

Kurt Angle enters with the WWE Championship around his waist

The Whole F'n Show

RVD enters and gets massive cheers from the crowd

Van Dam & Angle Lock up. Angle takes the early advantage and pushes RVD away. The two lock up again and RVD takes Angle down, and releases after Angle gets to the rope. Angle stands and takes RVD down with a clothesline. He hits a German Suplex and throws RVD into the corner. RVD stands and runs into a Swinging Neckbreaker from Angle. Angle stalks RVD, and hits a running knee. RVD manages to stand, and bails out of the ring. Angle rolls out after him and attacks him. RVD pushes him away and goes for a high kick, but Angle ducks. RVD rolls back into the ring. As Angle goes to roll back in, he hits a baseball slide and knocks Angle off balance. As Angle turns back around, RVD hits a slingshot crossbody. He gets up and rolls Angle back into the ring. He follows and kicks Angle in the gut. Angle goes down, and RVD hits a dropkick to the head. Angle tries to recover but RVD hits a combination of kicks to Angle and a DDT.

Angle gets up and blocks a kick from RVD, and takes him down. He hits a leg drop onto RVD, who gets up and kicks Angle. Angle exchanges punches with RVD, before RVD hits a kick to the skull. Angle falls into the corner and RVD beats him down. He hits several punches which force Angle to escape from the ring. RVD taunts Angle who furiously runs back into the ring. RVD jumps on him and hits several big punches. Angle tries to flip him off but RVD stays strong. He throws Angle onto the mat, and hits a Rolling Thunder. Angle pulls himself up in pain and RVD runs at him. Angle throws RVD out of the ring, and follows him. He throws RVD into the steps, and then back into the ring.

RVD lies in pain in the ring, and Angle stands above RVD with a smug look on his face. He picks up RVD and whips him towards the corner. RVD flips off the top rope and lands behind Angle, then kicks him in the head. He hits a snap suplex and goes to the top rope. He signals for the 5 Star Frog Splash and hits it. He covers Angle, who kicks out at two. RVD whips Angle into the corner. He goes for a crossbody, but Angle ducks, and RVD lies on the top rope motionless. Angle hits an Angle Slam from the top rope, causing the ring to shake. He covers RVD, and gets the pin

Medal

Garcia: Here is your winner and STILL WWE Champion, Kurt Angle!

JBL picks up the briefcase and a mic and walks into the ring. He shakes Kurt Angle's hand as RVD falls out of the ring.

JBL: Congratulations, Kurt Angle! Now, lets get to what we are here for.

Kurt Angle: This man here has come to me and told me he feels the same way as I do about this new rule that GMs will not appear on the show

JBL: We think it is pathetic. So we have decided to create a group of people who agree with us.

Angle: And we aren't going to stop until those idiots AJ & Booker T are kicked out of WWE.

anzcao.jpg

Angle takes the classic style belt out of the briefcase.

Angle: This is the WWE Championship. And it always will be the WWE Championship.

JBL: Oh, and to anyone in the back who wants to join up with us? Come talk to me or Kurt.

Medal

The two men walk backstage to boos from a confused crowd

*Commercial Break*

A promo for the HHH-Lesnar match shows.

The Game

HHH enters ands strikes his trademark DX pose on the turnbuckle

Next Big Thing

Brock Lesnar runs to the ring and the referee rings the bell. Lesnar picks Triple H up and drops him in the corner. He hits several big fists to the body before HHH ducks and pushes Lesnar into the corner. He hits shoulder blocks to Lesnar before he gets hit by a knee to the head. Lesnar throws him shoulder first into the ring post, and HHH falls out of the ring. Lesnar follows him and hits several big fists on a grounded HHH. He throws HHH over the announce table and goes under the ring. He pulls out a Steel Chair and waits for HHH to emerge. HHH does, and Lesnar goes for the chair shot, but HHH ducks and kicks him in the gut. He tries to set up a Pedigree, but Lesnar battles out of it and throws HHH into the Steel Steps.

Lesnar takes the opportunity and slams HHHs head into the Steel Steps. He then slams his arm onto the steps, and stamps on it. HHH holds his arm i agony as he rolls the other side of the steel steps, as he tries to get away from Lesnar. Lesnar slams him into the guard rail and hits his head on the side of the ring, before throwing him in. He goes under the ring and brings out a crowbar. He rolls into the ring and calls for HHH to stand up. HHH pulls himself up with the ropes, but Lesnar runs in and hits the crowbar into HHH's stomach. He throws the crowbar into the corner of the ring. He pulls HHH up, and spits in his face, and throws him back to the ground.

Lesnar rolls back out of the ring and picks up the steel chair next to the announce table. He throws it over the top rope and rolls back into the ring. He puts the chair around HHH's arm. He stands with a smug look on his face. He stamps on the chair, and HHH holds his arm is pain, screaming. He tries to crawl out of the ring, but Lesnar pulls him back in and twists HHH's arm behind his back. HHH writhes in agony as Lesnar smiles while he puts in a simple move which puts HHH is unbearable pain. Lesnar throws HHH to the ground as he sits on the Steel Chair, watching HHH writhe in agony.

HHH pulls himself up on the ropes, and turns around to face Brock. He does the signature DX Crotch Chop before Lesnar throws him into the chair, which snaps the chair. Lesnar kicks the remains out of the ring and hits a powerslam on HHH. He lifts HHH onto the top turnbuckle and hits a Superplex. HHH holds his arm in pain as Lesnar goes for the cover, but HHH kicks out at 2. Lesnar looks shocked as he picks HHH up. He knees him in the gut, as HHH pulls himself up by Brock Lesnar, who slaps him. He then picks HHH up and throws him out of the ring.

Lesnar quickly follows him and smashes his skull into the announce table. He throws him into the Steel Steps, which take them away from Ring Post. Lesnar throws the steel steps into the ring and pushes HHH in next to them.
He puts HHH face down on the steel steps, unable to move. Lesnar stands on the top rope and taunts the fans. Lesnar goes over to the steps, and stands over HHH's lifeless body. He picks him up, and sets up a pedigree. He does the Crotch Chop to taunt HHH. He goes for the pedigree but HHH reverses it and flips Brock Lesnar over his back.

Lesnar manages to stand up and he runs at HHH, who hits a AA Spinebuster onto the steps. Lesnar rolls off in pain, as HHH taunts him. He gets up and Triple H hits a Pedigree onto the Steel Steps. Lesnar manages to kick out at a count of two. HHH rolls out of the ring, and stretches his arm. He twinges with the pain but rolls back into the ring. Lesnar pulls himself up and stands face to face with HHH. HHH hits a knee to the gut and pushes Lesnar towards the corner. He goes for a clothesline but Lesnar ducks. HHH runs into the corner and aggravates his injured arm. Lesnar sees the opportunity, and picks up the steel steps. As HHH turns around, Lesnar pummels him, knocking HHH out of the ring. Lesnar throws the steps on top of him and waits.

HHH pushes the steps off and stands up. He has been bloodied and rolls back in. Lesnar takes the opportunity and attacks HHH, but HHH throws him off. Lesnar hits a clothesline on HHH, and HHH replies with a spear. Lesnar stays down, and HHH goes for the cover. Lesnar kicks out at 2 and a half. Lesnar stands up and the two exchange fists. Lesnar gets the better of HHH and knocks him to the mat. HHH stays down, holding his arm. Lesnar looks around, and jumps to the top rope. He hits a Shooting Star Press and holds his chest in pain. He covers HHH, who kicks out just before 3.

HHH pulls himself up and whips Lesnar towards the ropes, who reverses. HHH hits a knee face buster, and a spinebuster. He pulls Lesnar up, and hits a Pedigree, then covers Lesnar. The referee counts to two before Paul Heyman appears at ringside. He distracts the referee, who stops counting. HHH gets up, and rolls out of the ring. He confronts Heyman, who slaps HHH. HHH goes insane and knocks Heyman over. Heyman mouths to HHH about another lawsuit, and HHH backs off. As Heyman stands up, Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp and stands behind Heyman. HHH tells Heyman to walk away, who reluctantly turns away, and walks into a Sweet Chin Music. HHH & HBK walk back to the ring, and HBK tunes up the band. HHH puts his arm in an X, as Lesnar stands up. As Lesnar turns around, HBK hits the Sweet Chin Music on HHH. He stands over his best friend's body, and he walks out of the ring. Lesnar crawls to cover HHH, and the referee gets to 3.

Next Big Thing

Roberts: And your winner, Brock Lesnar.

Lawler: WHAT? DID HBK JUST DO THAT?

Cole: I can't believe it. HHH & Shawn Michaels were best friends.

Lawler: Shawn Michaels just betrayed his long time friend.

Brock Lesnar Celebrates in the ring with Paul Heyman. HHH lies on the mat in shock. HBK stands on the ramp with a scowl on his face.

Lawler: That is the end of Summerslam! But what a night.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW 20th August Preview

Will anyone join JBL & Kurt Angle?

After their shocking announcement concerning their will to get Booker T & AJ out of WWE, will anyone join their cause tonight?

Who do they want to replace Booker & AJ?

JBL & Angle seem to have a plan on who they want to replace AJ & Booker, but who are they?

Who will face Dolph Ziggler at Night of Champions?

As the next PPV approaches, when will Dolph Ziggler find out his opponent?

John Morrison & The Miz vs Daniel Bryan & AJ Styles

The Miz looks to seek revenge on the man who took his Intercontinental Championship yesterday: will he get an important win to secure momentum over the champion?

Mr McMahon & JBL and Kurt Angle will come face to face tonight

Will Mr McMahon go down to JBL's demands? Or will he stick up with Booker & AJ?​

Monday Night RAW 20th August

Tonight is the Night

Highlights of Last Night's SummerSlam, including JBL & Angle's promo

*PYRO* *PYRO* *PYRO*

Lawler: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, ladies and gentlemen. I am Jerry The King Lawler, here is my broadcast partner, Michael Cole.

Cole: We are sorry to say that Jim Ross can not be here tonight. He has moved to Smackdown to replace JBL.

Here to Show the World

Dolph Ziggler enters with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He slaps hands with the fans as he enters the ring.

Justin Roberts: Please welcome, the World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph Ziggler: I am still the World Heavyweight Champion! No one in the back can beat me! I beat 5 of the biggest stars in the company in one match! And...

My Time is Now

John Cena enters with a smile on his face. He holds a mic as he runs down to the ring. The crowd cheer him as he goes to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: John, John, John. What are you doing out here?

John Cena: Dolph Dolph Dolph. Did I teach you nothing about manners when you were stuck being a cheerleader?

Dolph Ziggler: Stands up to Cena Apparently not. All I'm implying is that you lost last night. I have held a World Championship in 2012.

John Cena: That's true. But Dolph, are you a 12 time World Champion?

The crowd cheer at this

Dolph Ziggler: No John, I'm not. But I didn't have to kiss my boss' ass to get where I am!

John Cena: Woah woah woah. Dolph, calm down. Points to kid in front row. Just cos we're out of PG era, doesn't mean we don't have children in the audience.

Dolph Ziggler: Do you not realise something Cena? Your only fans are children you think you are Superman! Adults hate you. Teenagers hate you!

The fans book Ziggler as he smiles

John Cena: Dolph, I can see your point. But when I came out, I'd say I got a pretty big cheer Crowds cheers again. And I can only see 3 or 4 kids under 12 here tonight. Anyway, the reason I'm out here is that I want a match 1-on-1 with you for the World Heavyweight Champions

Cole stands up from the commentary table

Cole: May I have your attention please? I have recieved a message from the General Manager. And I quote: John, you can face Dolph Ziggler at Night of Champions...

The fans cheer

Cole: IF you can beat Cody Rhodes next week...

Smoke and Mirrors

Cody Rhodes stands in the ring and applauds Michael Cole

Rhodes: Well done, oh well done. Finally, a GM that has some sense.

Cena: Well I'm up for that.

Cole: As I was saying...

Ziggler: Cole just SHUT UP. No one cares what you have to say. Cena or Rhodes will face me at Night of Champions, we get it. We also get that you need to have your voice box ripped out!

Cole: I AM DELIVERING A MESSAGE FROM YOUR BOSS! IF YOU DISRESPECT ME YOU CAN DISRESPECT HER.

Ziggler: Okay, Cole, the floor is yours. What did you want to say that everyone is dying to hear?

Cole: The match at Night of Cham...

Cena: Wait a second Mikey

Cena fakes coughing heavily, and is cheered by the crowd

Rhodes: John, SHUT THE HELL UP! This is our boss' mouthpiece that is speaking to us.

Cole: Thank you Cody. Now, as I was saying, the match at Night of Champions for the World Heavyweight Championship will be a...

Written in my Face

Sheamus walks out to cheers from the crowd, and he walks down to the ring.

Sheamus: Sorry to interupt Michael, but you seem to be missing me out here. I think that I'm as deserving as Cody here. Well, that's an understatement. If Cody had got a chance to face Dolph Ziggler then I must be considered to be too good for that title.

Cole: I AM TRYING TO SPEAK! As I was saying, the match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions will be a...

Sheamus: Hold up a second here Cole. You haven't answered me. Ask our boss what I get in the form of a title match.

Everyone is silent for around a minute, until Cole looks down at his phone

Cole: Sheamus, you will find a Tag Team partner, and will face The Hardyz at Night of Champions for the Tag Team titles!

Rhodes: Now Michael, what were you trying to say?

Cole: Thank you Cody. The World Heavyweight Championship match will be a 2 out of 3 falls match!

Cena: That's it? The way you were speaking, I thought you were gonna say 'The match will be held on a helicopter' or something.

Crank It Up

Big Show enters to boos from the crowd. He joins the men in the ring

Show: Before you say anything, Cole, I'm not out here to moan. No. Actually, I'm here to talk to the audience. I'm here to ask a question to the fans. Who her actually cares what John Cena and his snippy comments has to say?

The crowd boos Big Show as he tries to tell them to shut up

Jerry Lawler stands up with his phone in his hand

Lawler: AJ has asked me to say this: 'Since we need a main event tonight, here it is: John Cena, Sheamus & Dolph Ziggler vs Big Show, Cody Rhodes and...' haha YES. MICHAEL COLE!

Cole looks horrified as he stares at Lawler.

*Commercial Break*

Justin Roberts stands in the ring.

Roberts: The following is a tag team match, and is set for one fall.

I Came to Play

The Miz & John Morrison enter and are cheered by the crowd.

Flight of the Valkyries

Daniel Bryan enters shouting NO

Get Ready to Fly

AJ Styles enters and shakes hands with Bryan

The Miz & Styles start the match off. They exchange blows before The Miz stands in the corner. He points at Bryan, and says to Styles 'Tag him in'. Styles walks towards the corner, but turns and runs at Miz, who is caught off guard and Styles beats him down in the corner. As The Miz lies in the corner, Styles steps back, and runs in and hits a knee to Miz's head, and he snaps back. Styles stands back again, but Miz rolls out of the way, and rolls Styles up. Styles kicks out at 1, but The Miz goes straight onto the attack and hits a big knee to a kneeling Styles. Styles pushes himself up and hits Miz in the gut. Miz backs off and as Styles stands, hits a crossbody which takes Styles into the corner. Miz stands on the apron and climbs to the top rope, standing behind Styles who was standing in the corner. He then hits an inverted DDT off the rope.

Miz goes for a cover, but Styles kicks out at two. Miz tags in Morrison, who jumps into the ring, hitting a leg drop to Styles. He whips Styles into the corner and hits a clothesline. He picks Styles up and hits a snap suplex. As Styles pulls himself up, Morrison hits a dropkick and clotheslines Styles out of the ring. Bryan drops down to the mat and checks on Styles. He gives him a little pep talk and lets him get back into the action. Styles hits to kicks to Morrison's legs before Morrison goes for another suplex, which Styles reverses and throws Morrison out of the ring behind The Miz. Miz tries to interfere by hitting a suplex out of the ring, but Styles kicks him in the gut and knocks him off the apron. Styles runs to the parallel rops and hits a Double Shooting Styles Press on the two men outside. He manages to push Morrison back into the ring, and follows him. Behind them, The Miz starts to crawl onto the apron as Bryan calls for a tag

Both men begin to stand, and Morrison hits a kick to Styles' leg. They exchange kicks before both men try to hit crossbodys, but they hit each other. Both Morrison & Styles holds their ribs in pain. It takes Styles about 20 seconds to begin to crawl to his partner. Morrison lies holding his ribs as Bryan is tagged in. Morrison begins to move but Bryan stops him and pulls him back into the middle of the ring. He hits an elbow drop to the back of Morrison and hims him in the gut. Morrison tries to push himself up, but he doesn't have enough strength to do it. Bryan takes advantage and pulls Morrison up, and whips him into the corner shoulder first. Morrison holds his arm before Bryan hits a dropkick which takes Morrison out of the ring.

Bryan and Styles talk in the corner while Miz checks on Morrison by the barricade. Styles & Bryan ambush them, with Bryan dragging Morrison back into the ring while Styles throws Miz into the steel steps, before going back to his corner. Bryan pulls Morrison up and slaps him, before hitting a German Suplex. Morrison lands on his neck and rolls over. Bryan drags him back into the middle of the ring and locks in the Cattle Mutilation. Morrison writhes in pain and looks like he is about to tap out until The Miz enters the ring to try and break the hold up, but Styles hits a springboard dropkick to Miz. Morrison stops himself from tapping out, before Miz gets up and stands behind Styles, who is trying to cheer Bryan on. Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Styles, which breaks up the submission. Morrison holds his right shoulder as the referee forces The Miz out of the ring.

Bryan tries to moan at the referee, but The Miz continues to distract the ref. Styles rolls out of the ring in pain as Morrison crawls up behind Bryan, and hits a low blow. The referee turns around as Morrison rolls Bryan up, but he somehow kicks out at 2. Morrison looks shocked before he swiftly goes back on the attack. He stamps on Bryan until he is pulled away by the referee.He then tags in The Miz, who goes straight on the attack against his rival. He hits a Reality Check before throwing Bryan back into his corner. He tags in Morrison, and they hit a double suplex. Bryan tries to reach his corner but Morrison pulls him back into the middle of the ring.

Morrison stands over Bryan's stirring body, before hitting a standing moonsault. He pins Bryan, who kicks out at 2 and a half. Morrison, in anger, pulls Bryan to the ropes and hangs him on the top rope, holding his legs leaving Bryan facing down. Morrison hits a clubbing shot to the back before kicking him in the ribs. He pushes Bryan out of the ring, who goes tumbling onto the floor. Morrison tags in Miz, who drops down to the arena floor and hits a kneeling DDT on Bryan. He throws Bryan's dead weight back into the ring and covers him. Styles breaks up the count at 2. Morrison runs in and throws Styles out, and goes after him.

Miz pulls Bryan into his & Morrison's corner. Morrison hops up on the apron after throwing Styles into the barricade. Miz tags Morrison in, and holds Bryan up while Morrison hits a big kick to Bryan's ribs and throw him to the ground in his corner. He goes for a Starship Pain, but Bryan rolls out of the way. Styles is standing on the apron as Bryan starts to crawl. Morrison makes the tag to Miz who stops Bryan in his tracks by punting him in the gut and throwing him into the corner. He lifts Bryan to the top rope and tries to hit a Superplex but Bryan hits 2 big punches which knocks Miz back down to the mat. As Bryan tries to get to his feet on the top rope, but Morrison hits an enzuigiri which takes Bryan back to a seated position on the turnbuckle. Miz goes to hit a superplex but Bryan lands on his feet and hits a neckbreaker. Both men stay down and try to reach their corner. Styles calls out for a tag, but Miz makes it to Morrison first. Bryan reaches Styles and both men enter the ring.

Styles gets the upperhand and throws Morrison shoulder first into a ringpost. As Morrison comes back ouut, Styles hits a snap suplex and covers Morrison, who kicks out at 2. Morrison stands but Styles hits a dropkick. Morrison tries to reach for a tag but he is pulled back into the middle of the ring by AJ Styles. Styles walks through the ropes and onto the apron, and hits a Superman on Morrison, who holds his ribs in pain. As Styles sets up for the Styles Clash, The Miz enters the ring and attacks Styles. The referee tries to get Miz out of the ring but is pushes away. Miz goes to hit a Skull Crushing Finale on Styles but Bryan enters the ring and throws him out. Morrison throws Bryan out of the ring, and gets out of the way so Styles runs into the corner. He goes for a running crossbody but Styles catches him and transitions it into a Styles Clash. He covers Morrison, who doesn't respond.

Get Ready to Fly

Roberts: Here are your winners, Daniel Bryan & AJ Styles!

Bryan & Styles celebrate as The Miz stands outside the ring in shock. He lifts Morrison into the back.

Lawler: What a great match! And the Miz got what is coming to him at last.

Cole: What are you taking about Jerry?

Lawler: He deserved everything he got there!

Cole: Lets not start this again Jerry. I have just received word from Mr McMahon that a new match type is debuting tonight! And 5 of the participants have already been named!

Lawler: Indeed Michael. Those men are Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Mark Henry & Finlay! The 6th participant will be either Rob Van Dam or Chris Jericho, who will face off next!

*Commercial Break*

The Whole F'n Show

Rob Van Dam enters and is cheered by the sold out crowd.

Break the Walls Down

Chris Jericho enters and pushes Justin Roberts out of the ring.

Jericho goes straight after Van Dam, leaving him on his knees while Jericho smashes him with powerful clubbing shots to the back. RVD tries to reply by punching Jericho in the gut, but Jericho pushes him away, and hits a roundhouse kick to his chest. Van Dam holds his chest in pain as he stumbles to the corner. Jericho hits a chop before RVD reverses the situation and hits a chop of his own. He throws Jericho into the centre of the ring, where he stands up. RVD pulls himself to the top rope, and jumps over Jericho as he runs towards him. Van Dam lands on his feet and hits a German Suplex on Jericho. Jericho stands up, holding his back and slightly crouching, before RVD hits a Diving Moonsault off of the second rope.

RVD takes control by hitting several unanswered elbow drops. Jericho begins to stand with RVD standing on the top rope. Van Dam goes for a thrust kick but Jericho hits a dropkick to the jaw of RVD. He covers him, but Van Dam kicks out at 2, holding his jaw. Jericho waits for Van Dam before hitting a European Uppercut, which sends Van Dam into a corner. Jericho hits a diving crossbody on RVD, who falls to the ground. Jericho falls to the apron with Van Dam lying face up in the middle of the ring. Jericho jumps to the highest of the 3 ropes, and hits a Springboard Shooting Star Press. Jericho covers Van Dam, who kicks out at 1 and a half.

Jericho goes straight to work to RVD's torso, pulling him into the corner before hitting unanswered kicks to the ribs. The referee pulls Jericho off and checks on Van Dam. When the referee moves away, Jericho goes for a corner clothesline, but RVD moves out of the way. He hits a Belly to Belly suplex and waits for Jericho to stand before going for the cross body. He hits it and immediately goes for the cover, however Jericho kicks out at 2. Jericho doesn't stir, and RVD goes to the top rope. He tries to hit a 5 Star Frog Splash but Jericho puts his knees up to stop the impact.

Jericho covers RVD, who holds his ribs in pain, but manages to kick out at 2. Van Dam slowly makes it back to his feet as Jericho sets up for a Codebreaker, but RVD catches him and throws him out of the ring. Jericho lands awkwardly on his shoulder and RVD quickly gets him back into the ring. As Van Dam rolls back into the ring himself, Jericho stands up. He goes for a Codebreaker, but Van Dam catches him again. He goes to throw Jericho over the ropes again, but Jericho reverses it into a hurricanrana into the middle of the ring. Both men are down, before they both start to get up. Van Dam gets up first, but Jericho stands up and quickly hits a codebreaker. He covers RVD, who can't kick out.

Break the Walls Down

Roberts: Here is your...

Jericho: Shut up Roberts and get OUT of my ring!

Cole: What a victory for Jericho, who becomes the 6th man in the new match that is debuting tonight!

Lawler: I still think that Chris Jericho shouldn't've been in this match.

*Commercial Break*

A promo for Night of Champions airs

No Chance in Hell

Cole: What an honour this is!

Mr McMahon: Congratulations Chris Jericho. And back to the point. I have 3 big announcements for you tonight. Firstly, over the past week I have often been asked: 'What has happened to Superstars & NXT?'. Well, I'll answer that. They are returning this week! They will both air before Smackdown! Secondly, we are upset to announce that all Divas in the company have been released. We have decided that the air time is better suited for male superstars. This does not include any authority figures who are female. Finally, the new match type. Feast or Fired! Each ring post will have a 7 ft poll on it. On each of these poll, a briefcase will hang. Each briefcase has an item: A contract for a World Heavyweight Championship match; A contract for a Intercontinental Championship match; A contract to be Sheamus' partner at Night of Champions; and a pink slip: if you get the pink slip: YOU'RE FIRED!

The crowd cheer at the announcement of a big match

Mr McMahon: To gain the contents of this briefcase, you must be holding it standing on the arena floor. The briefcases will be opened later tonight!

No Chance in Hell

A promo shows for the Feast or Fired match. It involves all 6 participants and the rules

Break the Walls Down

Chris Jericho enters and runs to the ring, while being booed by the crowd. He taunts them on the turnbuckle

Some Bodies Gonna Get It

Mark Henry enters and stands up to Chris Jericho. He points to one of the briefcases and says to Jericho 'That's mine'

Voices

Randy Orton enters and gets a mixed reaction from the crowd

Lambeg

Finlay enters to a massive cheer from the crowd. He holds his trademark Shillelagh as he enters the ring.

Realeza

Alberto Del Rio enters and is booed by the crowd

Flesh it out

Seth Rollins enters to little reaction from the crowd.

The match starts by all 5 men attacking Mark Henry. Seth Rollins stays on him even when Orton, Finlay, Jericho & Del Rio back off, leaving him in the grasp of Henry. All of the 4 other men watch as Henry hits a powerslam on Rollins. Orton goes on the attack on Jericho, and throws him out of the ring. Rollins rolls out of the ring, as Henry clotheslines Del Rio & Finlay. Both of these men roll out of the ring as Henry & Orton stand in the ring alone. Orton goes on the attack and tries to hit big punches but Henry isn't dazed. He pushes Orton away and waits for him to stand again. Orton walks into a Worlds Strongest Slam and rolls out of the ring in pain. Finlay runs in with his Shillelagh and attacks Henry.

Finlay hits Henry several times to the back of the leg until Henry is kneeling. Seth Rollins joins Finlay in the ring. Outside the ring, Chris Jericho throws Del Rio into the Steel Steps, which leaves Del Rio holding his shoulder. In the ring, Rollins and Finlay hit a double Kneeling DDT on Henry, who almost immediately pushes himself up. Jericho reenters the ring and throws Finlay out of the ring, and holds Rollins' arms behind his back. As Henry stands, Jericho motions for him to hit Rollins, but instead he hits a double Worlds Strongest Slam on both men, who roll out of the ring in pain. Henry stands alone as Orton & Del Rio begin to stand. Henry goes to grab one of the briefcases but Orton & Del Rio both push the ropes he is standing on so he loses his balance and ends up in a seated position on the turnbuckle. Orton & Del Rio go for a double Neckbreaker, but Henry pushes them off. As he turns around, he hits a double Flying Clothesline to both men, and stumbles back to his feet.

Outside the ring, Seth Rollins stands and calls for Henry. Henry shakes his head, and rolls out of the ring. Rollins goes for a kick to the gut, but Henry pushes him away into the commentary table. As Rollins bounces back off, Henry lifts him up and throws him through the table. Rollins lies in the reckage. Finlay reenters the ring and immediately goes for one of the briefcases, but Henry runs into the ring and pushes him out of the ring. Del Rio runs into the ring and clubs Henry across the back before he can get to a briefcase. Henry throws Del Rio clean out of the ring and into the barricade, before he climbs the rope.

Randy Orton reenters the ring and tries to pull Henry down from the top rope, but Henry kicks him off. Jericho reenters the ring and hits a Codebreaker on Orton, who rolls out of the ring. Jericho tries to take out Mark Henry, who angrily moves to face Jericho while still on the top rope. Jericho goes to knock Henry off the top rope, but Henry pulls Jericho up to the second rope. Jericho looks terrified as he tries to fight out, but Henry just tightens his grip on Jericho's neck and throws him out of the ring. Jericho lands head first on the barricade neck first and hold his neck in pain on the floor. Mark Henry adjusts himself on the turnbuckle, but Seth Rollins rolls back in and pulls the rope, which takes him off balance. Rollins then hits several to clubbing shots to the back of Henry, which take him back to the mat. Rollins goes to hit a DDT on Henry, but is pushed away. Rollins runs back to Henry who catches him. Rollins tries to get out, but Henry tightens his grip and transitions it so Rollins is lying over his shoulder. Henry runs into the corner and slams Rollins into the pole, which sends Rollins and the post onto the arena floor. The briefcase stays attached to the post and rests on the floor. Del Rio is the first to make a move, and darts around the ring. Orton also goe and the two meet on opposite sides of the briefcase, and Orton hits an RKO on Del rio, whose head crashes onto the briefcase. As Orton goes to unclip the briefcase, Jericho runs behind him and hits a running bulldog onto the case. Henry then exits the ring as Jericho tries to release the case before Henry grabs him from behind. Henry turns Jericho around, and goes to pick Jericho up for a World's Strongest Slam. Jericho works his way out of it and hits a Codebreaker. Before Jericho turned around, Finlay attacks him from behind and pushes him into the Steel Steps. He turns back to the briefcase as Rollins tries to push himself up. Finlay manages to struggle the briefcase out of the clip, and walks to the top of the ramp.

Orton is the first to roll back into the ring, and looks around before heading straight back towards the briefcase opposite from the one Finlay took. He is about to unclip it before Del Rio runs towards him and pushes him out of the ring. He quickly follows and tries to finish Orton off with a punt to the gut, but Orton rolls under Del Rio and slithers back into the ring. Del Rio rolls back in afterwards but is caught by a vicious running punt to the gut. Del Rio holds his ribs in pain as Orton quickly makes his way over to the unguarded briefcase, but Mark Henry stops him and pulls him down. Orton turns and sees Henry, and tries to hit an RKO, but Henry pushes him out of the ring, causing Orton to wince in pain.

Jericho and Del Rio both stand facing Henry, and motion for each other to attack. Del Rio runs towards Henry, who catches him. Jericho runs and pulls Del Rio away from him. They try to hit a double DDT on Henry, who pushes them both away. Orton reenters the ring and hits a dropkick on Henry, which forces him into the corner. Orton turns around with a sly look on his face, and goes to attack Del Rio, who throws him out of the ring. Jericho stands behind Del Rio, and hits a Codebreaker when he turns around. Del Rio rolls out of the ring, unable to stand. Orton rolls back in, and points to Henry. He and Jericho both run and pull Henry up. They throw Henry out of the ring which tires them, before Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Orton. He looks around and runs towards one of the briefcases. He manages to pull it down, and stands in a desolate ring. He stands cocky in the ring while all other opponents lie motionless on the outside. As he goes to exit the ring, Rob Van Dam runs down to the ring to cheers from the crowd. He pushes Jericho back through the ropes before he can stand on the floor, and RVD follows him back into the ring. He rips the briefcase out of Jericho's hands and throws it out of the ring, causing both Orton & Henry to move towards it. Orton gets there first and knocks Henry back to the mat with the case.

RVD walks down the ramp as Orton follows him backstage with a sly look on his face. Jericho picks himself up and frowns at Van Dam, who is cocky and laughing. Jericho stands still too long, which gives Del Rio a chance to roll back into the ring and attack him from behind. He hits 2 clubbing blows to Jericho's back before running off of the opposite rope and hitting a dropkick. Jericho rolls out of the ring and holds his neck. Del Rio runs towards one of the briefcases but is quickly stopped by Jericho, who jumps back onto the apron and pushes Del Rio back into the ring. Jericho climbs to the top rope but Del Rio hits a back suplex, taking both men to the mat. Mark Henry rolls under the bottom rope and sees both men lying face down on the mat. He picks Jericho up straight from the ground and hits a Worlds Strongest Slam, leaving Jericho holding his back in pain. Jericho rolls into the corner as Henry pulls Del Rio up by his neck.

Del Rio fails to stand of his own accord and Henry holds him up. He throws Del Rio into the corner, and walks to the opposite corner, and stands facing Del Rio. He runs towards him and hits a massive splash. Del Rio manages to hold himself up by the top rope. Henry walks back to the corner, and goes for another splash but Del Rio ducks out of the way. As Henry turns around, Del Rio stands and hits an enzuguiri to Henry, who falls back to the corner. Del Rio quickly stands up and hits several roundhouse kicks to the gut of Henry. Del Rio then climbs to be standing on the second rope, where he hits 4 punches to the head of Henry. Henry replies by pushing Del Rio back to the mat. Jericho begins to pull himself up and stands behind Del Rio as Henry begins to move out of the corner.

Henry steps over Del Rio and walks towards Jericho, who looks straight ahead at Henry. Jericho snaps out of it and hits Henry, who isn't dazed. Del Rio begins to stand as Henry pushes Jericho back into the corner. Del Rio stands up and clubs Henry across the back, and hits a chop block on Henry, who manages to stay standing. Jericho runs up to Henry & hits a Codebreaker, which turns Henry around to Del Rio, who sets up for a Cross Armbreaker. As Henry kneels on his knees, Del Rio shouts at Jericho, and gestures for him to take one of the briefcases, and then points to the other. Jericho nods, and climbs the top rope, as Del Rio locks in the Armbreaker. Jericho manages to pull down the briefcase, and rolls out of the ring.

As Jericho walks backstage, Del Rio wrenches the arm of Henry back. Henry begins to struggle out, but Del Rio stays strong, trying to break Henry's arm. Del Rio wrenches once more and releases, as Henry holds his arm in pain and rolls out of the ring. Del Rio goes straight for the briefcase that remains and goes to pull it down. He slips off of the top rope and lands back in the ring. He turns around at Henry, who is beginning to push himself up. Del Rio looks at the briefcase, and rolls out of the ring, looking under the ring. Eventually, he pulls out a table and sets it up parallel to the remaining briefcase. Henry begins to pull himself towards the rope and Del Rio takes advantage and slaps him.

Henry shakes it off and stands up, furious at Del Rio, and pulls himself back out of the ring. Del Rio runs back into the ring and backs himself into a corner. Henry comes in after him and hits several fists to Del Rio, who tries to escape the ring, but Henry pulls him back in. Del Rio sits up, and Henry lands a running boot to take him back to the mat. He then hits a splash on Del Rio, who rolls out of the ring in pain. Henry shakes his head and makes chase to Del Rio, who begins to run backstage. Henry doesn't catch him and he watches as Del Rio is seen on the TitanTron running away. Soon, the screen goes dark.

About a minute later, Henry returns to the ring, and takes a mic, saying he will not take down the briefcase until Alberto Del Rio comes back out here. After this, he drops the mic, and Alberto Del Rio stumbles out, followed by Sheamus. Del Rio looks at the ring, and back at Sheamus, and tries to run out of the side of the arena. Sheamus catches him and carries him back into the ring, and walks backstage. Del Rio stares at Henry and tries to back off, but Henry picks him up and hits a Worlds Strongest Slam. Del Rio lies motionless as Henry begins to make his way to the remaining briefcase. He stands on the rope, and stares at the table below him. As he stares down, Rollins pulls himself into the ring. He runs across and jumps onto the top rope and clubs Henry across the back. Henry is taken down to the second rope, and Rollins sets up for a bulldog. He changes a position to face the table. He drags Henry to the top rope and jumps towards the table. Both he & Henry crash through the wood as all 3 remaining men lie motionless. The crowd begin to chant 'Lets Go Rollins' as he begins to stir. As Rollins pulls himself to the apron, Del Rio stands and hits a baseball slide on Rollins. Del Rio is booed by the crowd as he crawls towards the final briefcase. Rollins manages to pull himself up by the guardrail as Del Rio stands on the Top Rope. Del Rio manages to pull down the briefcase, but is met my Rollins, who stands on the apron. Del Rio replies by smashing him around the face with the briefcase. He then manages to take himself down to the mat, and runs down the ramp.

Del Rio smiles on the top of the ramp, as he looks at the briefcase. Rollins rolls into the ring in shock. He shouts at Del Rio, furious, as Mark Henry enters the ring. He hits a Worlds Strongest Slam in fury, and goes after Del Rio, who runs to his locker room

*Commercial Break*

Lawler: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW. We are only just getting into our show tonight!

Cole: That's right Jerry. We have just recieved word that CM Punk will be making an appearance next. I wonder what he will have to say.

Lawler: Michael I think this is your call to go get ready for YOUR match!

Cole: Wish me luck.

Cole walks backstage as Lawler cheers

Lawler: I wonder who is going to be coming out to do commentary with me for the rest of the night!

Cult of Personality

CM Punk walks out dressed in a suit. He carries a microphone in his hand as he steps into the ring

CM Punk: Points to Sign in crowd which says 'Welcome to RAW CM Punk' Well, I'm glad that someone in the crowd feels it nice to welcome me. I would say it's nice to be here: being on Smackdown usually with the BEST General Manager in the WORLD! For those of you who can't recognise sarcasm, Booker T is far from the bets GM in the world. Heck, I think even Mae Young could do a better job. Anyway, I guess it is nice to be under another idiotic General Manager for a while. I was under the rule of AJ for a while. That was after she proposed marriage to me then went on the rebound to an Oompa Loompa! But we aren't going back into this. What I want to make clear is that I came here tonight to make my feelings clear. I seem to b wrong when I say that what happened in the last 3 or 4 weeks to me is unfair. First I have to defend my title on 4 days notice. THEN I lose the title because Booker T adds a stupid stipulation and have to use my rematch clause quickly after. Then I'm screwed by the same person at SummerSlam, who manages to weasel his way into another title match. Now, I feel that screwing me out of MY title doesn't deserve to get into a title match. Even more pathetic is that even though I won the match by disqualification, I dont get another title match. So My Styles is laughing because he seems to have made an enemy of everyone in the title picture but still gets a shot. I don't get a shot even though I have been screwed out of the title or just another shot at the title in all 3 of my most recent matches! So is what I propose Booker. This Friday, you get your ass to the ring and fight me. Then, I will go backstage and beat the crap out of AJ Styles. Then maybe you will get the message!

CM Punk throws the mic to the ground and walks backstage. The crowd cheers him as he turns away.

Lawler: Wow some strong words from CM Punk. I wonder what will happen on Friday. Up next, we will see all 4 briefcases opened. Who will be fired? Who will get the title shots?

In the ring, Podiums are set up to hold each briefcase.

Justin Roberts: Please welcome, the man who will team with one of the four men who gained a briefcase at Night of Champions... SHEAMUS!

Written in my Face

Sheamus walks out smiling, and rests in the corner of the ring.

Roberts: And please welcome, the man who won the first briefcase of the night, FINLAY!

Lambeg

Finlay walks out holding his briefcase. He looks at Sheamus before standing on one of the podiums. He stares at Sheamus intently who laughs him off

Roberts: Please welcome the other 3 men who won briefcases

Break the Walls Down

Chris Jericho enters and stands well away from Finlay

Realeza

Alberto Del Rio enters and stares at Sheamus. He is intently booed by the crowd

Voices

Randy Orton enters to a mixed reaction and stands on the remaining podium

Roberts: Well, shall we start? Randy, why don't you open yours first?

Roberts takes the key and undoes the briefcase. Orton turns it around and opens it.

Roberts: An Intercontinental Championship match!

Orton raises his arm in celebration and walks backstage smiling

Roberts: Finlay, shall we open your briefcase next?

Roberts unlocks Finlay's briefcase, and opens it.

Roberts: The opportunity to be Sheamus' partner at Night of Champions!

Sheamus walks over to Finlay and stands face to face with him, before walking out of the ring. Finlay soon follows

Roberts: Well, so far we know that Finlay & Sheamus will face The Hardyz at Night of Champions, and Randy Orton has an Intercontinental Championship shot! But now, we are down to Chris Jericho & Alberto Del Rio. One man will be fired, and one will be Number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! Now, Chris, do you want to open yours next?

Roberts unlocks the briefcase but doesn't open it, before returning to the mic.

Roberts: Both of your WWE futures depend on what the contents of this briefcase is. One of you will walk out with a World Heavyweight Championship match. One will be fired.

Roberts opens Jericho's briefcase

Roberts: Chris Jericho you are the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! Commiserations to Alberto Del Rio, your WWE contract is terminated.

Chris Jericho stands on the top rope celebrating, as Del Rio runs up to Roberts and begs

Del Rio: NO. WWE is my destiny! PLEASE!

Del Rio tries to beg but Roberts walks out of the ring. Del Rio drops to his knees. Eventually he stands as Jericho begins to laugh at him. Del Rio screams at him and picks up his unopened briefcase. He goes to hit Jericho, but Jericho ducks and hits a Codebreaker. Del Rio lies on the mat with his briefcase on top of him.

Lawler: Wow! Alberto Del Rio is fired! And still to come tonight, that big six man tag team match! But first, we hear from Randy Orton, who is backstage with Matt Striker.

*Backstage*

Striker: Randy, can you tell us anything about when you will be using this briefcase?

Orton: Matt, I can tell you that I'm not waiting to use it for long. This Friday, I will go 1 on 1 with Daniel Bryan, and I will walk out the Intercontinental Champion.

Striker: Just one more question Randy. Can I ask you your opinion on JBL & Kurt Angle's announcement last night?

Orton turns and walks away silently

*Commercial Break*

Lawler: We are back on RAW, and we are ready for the main event of the evening. The team of John Cena, Dolph Ziggler & Sheamus will take on the team of Big Show, Cody Rhodes & Michael Cole! But first, please welcome our guest commentators for this match: The Hardy Boyz!

Loaded

The Hardy Boyz enter holding the Tag Team Championships and are cheered by the crowd

Lawler: Welcome you two. What are your opinions on this match?

Matt: I think that even in a practically handicap match here, Big Show will be unstoppable

Lawler: Even though Big Show was pinned by Dolph Ziggler clean last night?

Jeff: Look, all 5 men are in average shape. But Big Show is always hard to stop. Imagine him against someone who is still battered and bruised.

Lawler: And what about Sheamus and Finlay's relationship?

Matt: There seems to be friction between the two, but I think that they just need to make up and put their differences behind them.

Lawler: Enough now, the match is about to start

Crank It Up

Big Show enters, scowling, being booed by the fans

Smoke & Mirrors

Cody Rhodes enters and taunts the fans, who give him a mixed response.

Never Thought My Life Could Be This Good

Michael Cole enters and is heavily booed by the fans. He positions himself behind Big Show.

Here to Show the World

Dolph Ziggler enters with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is cheered by the fans and he stands outside the ring

Written in my Face

Sheamus walks out smiling and shakes Zigglers hand. He is cheered by the crowd as he walks out

My Time is Now

John Cena walks out to a huge cheer from the crowd. All 3 men walk into the ring, and prepare for the match.

Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes start the match off. They lock up, and Ziggler gains an advantage by throwing Rhodes into the corner. He follows him up and hits a Forearm to Rhodes. Ziggler climbs to the second rope and hits 2 punches to Rhodes, before taunting him. Rhodes pushing him off of the rope, sending Ziggler crashing down to the mat. Rhodes goes back on the attack and kicks Ziggler in the gut. He hits a knee drop to the back of the head. Ziggler holds his neck and tries to get to his corner. Rhodes grabs his ankle and pulls him back into the centre of the ring. Ziggler manages to flip Rhodes over and goes for the Sleeper Hold. Ziggler tries to lock it in but Rhodes hits an elbow to Ziggler's gut and breaks out of the hold. Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Ziggler ducks and hits a dropkick to Rhodes' back.

Rhodes falls through the ropes and backs himself into the barricade. Ziggler taunts Rhodes from inside the ring as Rhodes holds his back in pain. Rhodes rolls back into the ring and Ziggler goes back on the attack. He hits a couple of hard shots to Rhodes' injured back. Rhodes tries to crawl to his corner bt Ziggler catches his ankle and drags him towards his corner. Ziggler tags in Cena and continues to hold his leg. Cena runs against the parallel ropes and hits an elbow drop on Rhodes. Rhodes stands up as Cena taunts him. Rhodes turns around and Cena picks him up on his shoulders. He goes for an Attitude Adjustment but Rhodes rolls off his shoulders and rolls him up. Cena manages to kick out at 1.

Cena gets up and hits a clothesline on Rhodes, who falls to the ground. He goes to stand but Cena pulls him up and whips him towards his corner. He then hits a corner clothesline. Rhodes holds his neck as he tries to reach his corner, but Cena quickly catches him and carries him to an empty corner with a smug look on his face. Rhodes tries to get to his corner but Cena blocks him. Rhodes is enfuriated and slaps Cena, who holds his cheek and begins to beat down Rhodes in the corner. Rhodes tries to cover his face as Cena goes mental. Rhodes rolls out of the ring and tries to run backstage, but Cena rolls out of the ring and catches him. He throws him into the same corner and lifts him to the top rope. He goes for a Superplex but Rhodes knocks him off and hits a Blockbuster on Cena, leaving both men on the mat.

Both men lie on the mat as their partners cheer for a tag. Cena gets up first and pulls Rhodes towards his corner. He tags in Sheamus, who pulls Rhodes up and whips him towards a rope. Rhodes canons back at him but Sheamus hits an Irish Curse on Rhodes. He pulls him up and hits a powerslam. Rhodes holds his back in pain as Sheamus tags in Ziggler. Ziggler jumps the rope and pushes Rhodes into the corner. He hits a chop on Rhodes and Rhodes tries to escape, but Ziggler catches him and hits a German suplex. Rhodes stands again and tries to make it to his corner, before Ziggler catches his leg and pulls him back towards his corner.

Ziggler tags in Sheamus, who is happy to get into the match. He picks up Rhodes and hits a Snap Suplex, taking Rhodes to the mat. He holds his back in pain as he tries to push himself up. Sheamus stops him from standing b hitting a running punt to his gut. Rhodes rolls out of the ring and leans on the announce table, as Sheamus taunts him in the ring. Rhodes waits to the count of 7 before rolling back in the ring. He hits Sheamus once, and the two trade blows before Rhodes gets the upper hand after a swift kick to Sheamus' gut. He hits a DDT and covers Sheamus, who kicks out at 1. Rhodes pulls Sheamus away from the rope. He then hits a Jumping Elbow Drop and taunts Sheamus as he begins to stand. Rhodes sets up as if going for Cross Rhodes, but Sheamus ducks out. Rhodes kicks Sheamus in the shoulder, as Sheamus pulls himself up. Sheamus groggily stands up to Rhodes, who slaps him. Sheamus stands up at full height with a furious look on his face. He then throws Rhodes across the ring and leaps on him, furiously hitting clubbing blows. Rhodes tries to reach a rope but Sheamus pulls him back into the centre. He continues to wear Rhodes down as Michael Cole hops off the apron and searches under the ring. He pushes the chair into the ring and steps back on the apron. The referee sees it and turns around to get rid of it. Sheamus tries to get the referee's attention before Rhodes hits a low blow. he then rolls Sheamus up, but Sheamus kicks out at 2 as the referee turns around. Rhodes then hits a Beautiful Disaster kick to Sheamus as he stands.

Rhodes finally tags in Big Show, who storms in. He picks up Sheamus, and throws him into the corner. He begins to beat down Sheamus, hitting several hammer-like shots to Sheamus' ribs as he pins Sheamus in the corner. Show tries to hit a chop but Sheamus ducks. He hits 2 punches before Big Show pushes him away easily. He continues to pursue Sheamus and whips him against a rope, and hits a Big Boot. Sheamus fails to hold his weight and stumbles towards Big Show, who pulls him up and hits a hard shot to his gut. Sheamus falls to his knees and Big Show cheekily pushes him away. He then stands on Sheamus' back, making Sheamus scream in pain. Cena & Ziggler try to call Sheamus for a tag but Big Show blocks his path. Sheamus pulls himself up by the rope, but Big Show pulls him into the centre of the ring. Sheamus pushes him up and stands up. He stands up to Big Show before hitting him with a big shot. He then runs against the ropes and hits a Brogue Kick on Big Show, who rolls out of the ring. Cody Rhodes manages to tag himself in as Big Show falls out of the ring.

Rhodes comes in and trades blows with Sheamus, with both men almost out. Sheamus gains the upperhand and tags in John Cena, who hits a bulldog on Rhodes. He then hits a clothesline and a Lou Thesz press on Rhodes, who holds his neck in pain. He goes to his corner, but notices that only Michael Cole is on the apron. He chooses to leave it and goes back on the attack. Cena hits an arm drag before tagging in Ziggler, who hits a springboard elbow drop on Rhodes. He pulls him up and throws him back into his corner. He tags in Sheamus, and the two hit a double Suplex for the corner. Sheamus pulls Rhodes back into the middle of the ring, and hits White Noise. He waits a second before pulling a weak Rhodes up and hits an Irish Curse. Rhodes rolls towards the ropes in pain as Sheamus tags in John Cena. Cena stands against the ropes and waits for Rhodes to stand. When he eventually does, Cena hits a Shoulder Block. Rhodes stands back up and Cena replies with another Shoulder Block. Rhodes stands, and Cena goes for a Sitout Suplex, but Rhodes reverses and transitions it into a pin attempt, which Cena kicks out of at 2. Both men stand, and Cena lifts Rhodes onto his shoulders. As he is about to hit it, Big Show grabs Cena by the throat, causing Rhodes to roll off. Big Show hits a chokeslam, and hops off of the apron. The crowd is split, some booing and some cheering. Cody Rhodes manages to push himself on top of Cena for a cover, but Cena grabs the rope at the count of 2 & a half. Rhodes struggles to his feet, as Cena begins to crawl towards his own corner. Rhodes stares at Cole and calls for a tag, but Cole tries to weasel his way out of it. Rhodes is fuming as he grabs Cole's arm and tags him in. Sheamus & Ziggler enter the ring as Rhodes throws Cole in. He then walks back, refusing to tag back in. Cole turns around to see all of Cena's team in the ring. Ziggler goes to stand behind Cole, who is preoccupied by Sheamus & Cena. He looks around but Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick on Cole, who backs into a Zig Zag from Dolph Ziggler. Between them, Ziggler & Sheamus drag Cole into the centre of the ring and go to stand back on the apron. Cena locks in the STF, leaving Cole screaming, and taps out quickly.

My Time is Now

Roberts: Here are your winners, John Cena, Sheamus, and the World Heavyweight Champion: DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Cena, Ziggler & Sheamus celebrate in the ring until both Big Show & Cody Rhodes run back out. Both men roll into the ring and attack the 3 men. Big Show dominates Cena & Ziggler while Rhodes beats down Sheamus in the corner. Out of nowhere, the Hardy Boyz roll into the ring and begin to attack Sheamus, while Rhodes goes to attack Ziggler. Cena, Sheamus & Ziggler fail to hold their way and are beaten down until they are all almost knocked out. Finlay then runs out from the back holding his Shillelagh. He first deals with Matt & Jeff, clubbing both of the around the skull with the Shillelagh, before dropping it and clotheslining Rhodes out of the ring. He then goes back to his Shillelagh, and picks it up. He runs at Big Show and begins to attack his leg. Eventually, Big Show starts to kneel, and Ziggler hits a dropkick to the side of Big Show’s head, taking him out of the ring. Ziggler and Finlay begin to celebrate again, with Finlay checking on Sheamus. Sheamus begins to moan at Finlay, pointing to the back. Finlay picks up his Shillelagh and stands up to Sheamus. They are about to fight before Ziggler keeps them apart. All 4 men celebrate in the ring.

*Commercial Break*

Lawler: We are back live on Monday Night RAW, and what a night we are having. Still to come tonight, JBL & Kurt Angle will come face to face with Mr McMahon. But next, Triple H will speak about last night’s shocking events.

A promo shows of last night's HHH vs Brock Lesnar match.

The Game

Triple H walks out with a furious look on his face. He gets cheers from the crowd as he enters the ring with a microphone.

HHH: For the last few months, I have been telling you all that I will beat Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. I went into that match feeling better than I ever had. I knew that I could defeat the Perfect Storm. When the night started, I was as confident as I ever have been. Brock Lesnar didn't know what hit him. Then, Mr Showstopper comes out. Shawn, don't play with me. That wasn't an accident. You knew what you were doing. You chose a path that you knew was wrong. We've been everywhere Shawn. Remember DX? Did you just forget about them? All that we did in WWE? The Invasion of WCW? Did you leave all of that behind to get one up on me? Shawn, you've been my best friend and my worst enemy, and you know that. But what you did last night destroyed all of that. You sunk lower than anyone as sunk before, and then some. You threw all our history out of the window and spat on it. You disgraced DX. You disgraced yourself. What I want to know is why would you do it? Were you jealous of what I have done? Shawn, you know that I have never tried to overshadow you. You know that I have never tried to insult you. But you seemed to not give a crap last night when you cost me the most important match of my life. I stuck with you even when you went insane over the streak. But there is only thing left between us now. You wanna play the game? You are coming into a bad place. Shawn Michaels: I want you at Wrestlemania. One on One, no distractions!

The Game

Triple H throws his microphone to the ground as he rolls out of the ring. The crowd cheer him as he walks to the back furious.

Lawler: Wow. Triple H has challenged Shawn Michaels to a match at Wrestlemania. What a shocking announcement from the Game.

No Chance in Hell

Mr McMahon walks out in his suit and tie, and stands in the ring with a microphone.

Mr McMahon: Right, before we get to business, I would like to inform you the results of a Board of Directors meeting. After several weeks of superstars appearing on both shows, we have decided to allow all superstars to appear on either show. And now, please welcome JBL & Kurt Angle.

Medal

Kurt Angle & JBL walks out. Angle holds the new and old WWE Championships and both men are booed by the crowd.

Angle: CUT MY MUSIC! Vince, stop trying to suck up to us. No, do not welcome us. We don't need your WWE Universe or whatever you call them. Throws spinner belt on the ground in front of Vince You can have this back. I'm sure you can give it back to John Cena whenever you next decide he has kissed your ass enough to get a title shot. Do you not realise that the point we are trying to make is that we have had enough of your stupid decisions without even consulting the superstars that are in the back? Maybe you should listen to what they think before you, AJ & Booker T decide to make idiotic changes. Just in the 10 minutes before I came out, I must have had 3 divas asking me to pass on a death threat to you. You don't think, do you? Remember what happened to your buddy Triple H? He had the superstars, the divas, the commentators, the cameramen and the crew all walk out. Because of idiotic decisions. Do you want that to happen to you?

McMahon: No, but

JBL: Vince shut the hell up. The fact is, we found some people who agree with us, and are willing to fight to get Booker T & AJ out of this company.

Just Close your Eyes

Christian walks out with a mic in his hand, and stands next to Kurt Angle

Christian: I did what I did last night because I was refused another match by Booker T. I did what I needed to do and I will be US Champion. I hate to break it to you Vince, but whoever you hire as GM seems to do a sucky job. Whether it be Teddy Long, Booker T or whoever. Then you come out and say that the GM's will not appear on the show for their own safety. WHY? So they can hide behind Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler and the rest of the commentators so they don't have to deal with the superstars who they are screwing over. To be honest, I'm not sure who I prefer: Booker T or Teddy Long. Under Teddy Long, it took me years to get out of Edge's shadow then he throws me back to fighting for the Intercontinental Championship and the US Championship. I DESERVE MORE THAN THAT!

Mr McMahon: Christian, calm down. You want another title shot? At Night of Champions, you will face the United States Champion Tyson Kidd & Tensai in a Triple Threat Match..

Angle: Well, that’s a start. Now, just a question, this man points to Christian deserves to be in a title match. Tensai has lost his last two title matches, so why is he even in this match?

McMahon: Maybe because I am the chairman of the WWE and I can make whatever matches I feel like dammit!

Off the Chain

Bobby Roode walks out and stands next to JBL, staring at Mr McMahon

Roode: Vince, ever since you signed me, you have ignored me. Then, at SummerSlam, you put me in a match with Brodus Clay. I should have been in a World Title match, yet you seem to ignore me and then leave me to have an unscheduled match with a monster who is dangerous to work with.

Mr McMahon: Guess what Bobby. You signed a contract which said you would face anybody. So I wouldn’t moan or I can fire you right now.

Roode: You would think though, that a boss would have a bit more respect for his star employee!

McMahon: Is that what you want Bobby? You want it? You’re...

JBL: Whoa whoa whoa Vince. We aren’t looking for trouble here. We just are telling you who has joined our cause. We don’t want any trouble tonight.

Mr McMahon: Well you’re gonna have some if you disrespect my authority!

Christian: That is the whole point Vince. You, Booker T & AJ all disrespect your own authority by disrespecting all of us. In front of you already are 4 of your most talented employees and we have all been disrespected by you and your parasite General Managers.

Angle: And Vince, don’t you dare even say that you are a man of your word. One person who contacted us you broke a promise to him that cost him his family.

Massacre

Luke Gallows walks out with a scowl on his face. He rolls into the ring and stands up to Mr McMahon.

Gallows: Vince, when you signed me, you promised me that my first match would be tonight. So I paid a ridiculous amount for front row tickets for them. And just before I came out here, they called me and told me never to speak to them again. You lying to me cost me my family, and you will pay for it. You are a lying little bitch!

Voices

Randy Orton walks out and is cheered by the crowd as he stands in front of Luke Gallows, calming him down.

Orton: Luke, keep calm. We promised you that Vince would pay for what he has done, and we, unlike this lying, hypocritical bitch. You see Vince, I’ve was one of the first people to contact John & Kurt. I’ve shown my opinions on your GMs for a while now. I actually RKO’d AJ to voice my opinion on her skills. I’ve been against pretty much all of the GMs that you have hired, but until now I just keep my mouth shut and let them treat me however they wanted, whether that be make me face ridiculous opponents or have me used like a puppet. And then I am suspended for doing things that people have done for years. And still you say that I should defend my own career for it with no notice!

Angle: See this Vince? These are just some of the people that are angry at you. And guess what? There is one more person

[SIZE"3"]Cult of Personality[/SIZE]

CM Punk walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. He is holding a microphone and wearing a Pipe Bomb t-shirt on. He pushes Orton back into line and stands in front of McMahon, getting in his face

Punk: Yeah, that’s right people. I’m going to the dark side. Yeah, I’m fuming at the GMs as well. I know, it’s shocking. CM Punk, going against authority. Anyway, to the point. Since all of these people have done a nice little speech I guess I better get to the point. From the first day AJ became General Manager, I have been disrespected, put in unbelievably pointless matches, made to defend my title on such short notice, and I was still about to win until I was cheekily cheated out of the title by AJ Styles. And I don’t blame you Kurt, since our rematch was broken up by Rob Van Dam & AJ Styles. Then, at SummerSlam, I am distracted which makes AJ Styles the Number One Contender. I don’t think it will matter, because if AJ Styles wins, I would actually consider quitting this company. AJ Styles is a cheeky, cheating, bitching, crybaby. I’m not sure why you signed him Vince. So you could use him to get your own way? This is why everyone here is angry at you. You disobey what your father did. You don’t deserve to own this company when you disobey your power.

Angle steps in front of Punk, and puts his microphone up, but McMahon speaks before him

McMahon: Shut up Kurt. What do you guys actually want? Or are you just gonna stand here waste my time?

Angle: That’s a good question Vince, but I would have thought you could have figured it out. We want you to fire AJ & Booker T, and hire our choices for General Managers, who I am sure would please everyone in the back. We want you to do your duty, which is stay in the back.

McMahon: I’ll tell you now, that isn’t going to happen Kurt. You see, I think AJ & Booker T are doing a perfectly good job. You called AJ Styles a crybaby? I think the only crybaby here is you.

JBL: Well Vince, that really is a shame. Maybe we can change your mind on the matter if you actually know who you are turning down here.

The crowd falls silent as the arena goes dark. The crowd start to cheer until lights shine on the empty stage

[SIZE"3"]Here Comes the Money[/SIZE]

Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon walk out to a huge ovation from the crowd. All people in the ring apart from Mr McMahon applaud as they stand on the stage. Christian, Punk, Orton, Gallows, Roode, JBL & Angle walk to the stage and stand with Shane & Stephanie, taunting Mr McMahon in the ring. The show ends with Mr McMahon standing confused in the ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back