Heeeeeeeeeere's Abraham!

AW is starting to grow on me. As long has he has guests which he can get some good material off of, he'd do well. For example, if Yoshi Tatsu came on the show, he could imitate Japanese, or if Hurricane was on he could talk about the last time he ever beat a superstar (which has been a while). I think he's on the road towards becoming a manager like Brother Love, who had his own show as well.

I'm very curious to know what that Barack Obama gimmick was like in FCW.

AW is starting to grow on me. As long has he has guests which he can get some good material off of, he'd do well. For example, if Yoshi Tatsu came on the show, he could imitate Japanese, or if Hurricane was on he could talk about the last time he ever beat a superstar (which has been a while). I think he's on the road towards becoming a manager like Brother Love, who had his own show as well.

I'm very curious to know what that Barack Obama gimmick was like in FCW.

If you class tonight against Burchill with Eye of the Hurricane a while, then yeh he can do.

I quite liked tonights segment, I always like me some goldust and you can see Abe is getting in his stride now, it's also good for building up other feuds outside of the main title, Ryder/benjamin, Shamus/Goldust and I wouldn't be suprised to see Hurricane/Burchill in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back