• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBK vs Morrison???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
The reason I think this is really going to happen is because Morrison has the fake ankle injury. I think they can really work this into a story line.

Lets Have HBK come over to smackdown and take his spot at the chamber match since Morrison cant "wrestle".

Morrison will show up at the Pay Per View and said that the Dr's said that it was just a minor sprain and that he can wrestle tonight. HBK gets wind of the news and takes him out for the night to ensure that he can still be in the champer match.

HBK could be on the verge of winning the match and ,bang Morrison come's out and costs him the match.

But these two get pissed at each other. HBK is mad because this was his last chance to go after underaker. Morisson is mad because that was his first big break for a title shot. The two go back and forth and this could lead to the dream match that everyone wants to see at wrestlemania .

And it all started with Morrison breaking his ankle.

What do you think..Will they do this or not?

I'm a fan if this idea, and I'd do it with a slight difference. Have HBK take Morrison's spot in the Chamber (possibly by beating some randomer on the brand) and make it to the final 2 (or 3, if they want Jericho to win) with 'Taker being the other guy, have Shawn hit the SCM on 'Taker but when he's about to go for the pin, Morrison's music goes off and he makes his way to the ring, distracting HBK for long enough for Taker to sit up and signal for the chokeslam. HBK turns around gets chokeslammed, Tombstoned/Last Rode (depending on whether 'Taker's knees can take a tombstone then) and pinned (Jercho can finish 'Taker after this if he's booked for the win). HBK goes bezerk after losing his last shot at 'Taker and beats the ever loving piss out of the 'injured' Morrison (have him come down with crutches and an obvious limp).

for the build to their 'Mania match Have Shawn basically become what Randy Orton was last year and be a psycho heel. Have him say he's going to take everything away from John Morrison for costing him his shot at the Undertaker. Hell link him into real life events, have him beat Joey Mercury up, have him beatdown a still injured Melina (by this stage she should be able to work a beatdown, as long as Shawn's careful) and Matt Cappotelli (once again, despite not being in great shape (Cancer's a bitch) he should be able to work a beatdown). Morrison in response demands a match at Wrestlemania as well as berating HBK for his actions in as many ways as possible (Twitter, WWE universe page, pretaped promos, the Aberaham Washington Show, live on air. The works.) and just go all out with the build up in general.

For the actual match, just have them go all out for the most part and for the ending either have HBK 'come to his sences' and be shocked at what he's done because of his obsession giving Morrison the opportunity to finish him, or have HBK lose cleanly (with no realisation giving Morrison time to take command and win the match) and breakdown afterwards. On the following Raw, a pretaped promo can air saying that 'the match made him realise what he's become and he needs to leave and get his head back on straight' (to explain why he's taking his annual time off) and Morrison takes a big step closer to the main event, benefiting from the rub beating HBK clean at Wrestlemania would provide.

Damn, Remix, that's feud of the year material. That's pretty much exactly how I'd do it. This would be a great feud if it were to happen the way Remix said it. I don't get why Morrison is the one faking the injury though, and not R-Truth. But, yeah, I'd love to see it happen.

Remix has it all set out.Imagine if HBK steals morrisons spot,wins the title right and then beats undertaker in the rematch on smackdown.Then HBK vs Morrison at 'Mania26 and Morrison wins it.That would be a great way to push morrison.

Wow, Remix has come up with a great storyline there and I for one would like for this to happen. HBK vs Morrison is a match I would definately like to see and it's a great way to write off Michaels for a few months and elevate Morrison. The thing is though, fuel originally asked WILL they do this type of storyline and they won't in my opinion. The HBK-Undertaker story has been going on so long now, I think that match is certain to happen by Michaels costing Taker the title at EC and the two of them having another non title match. It's a bit of a shame though as HBK vs Taker was done as well as it could have been last year and I wouldn't mind seeing Remix's idea come to fruition this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back