HBK is better as a heel

oldschool82

what he did to rko

thats the old HBK that's the old hbk back 97 summerslam slamming undertaker head with the chair

bret hart vs undertaker

hbk is better as a heel

The only time ive seen him as a Heel is when he had that feud with Hulk Hogan at summerslam 05. Other than that ive seen him as a face since he seems to be on the same level as benoit except in Canada where he will be cheered wherever he goes because of his achievements so it doesn't really matter if he is a Heel or a Face.

what he did to rko

thats the old HBK that's the old hbk back 97 summerslam slamming undertaker head with the chair

bret hart vs undertaker

hbk is better as a heel

Add more to you're post next time.

I agree that he was better as an heel. I think he's been stale as a face as some time. The reason he's so poular now is because he used to be such a great heel. I was dissapointed when his last heel turn only lasted a few week's. There is so many more option's for him now. His face turn has defonatlet run it's course. Imagine the feud's he could have as a heel. Vs. Taker, Benoit, Rob Van Dam.

I know this is dumb, but what's a heel and whats a face?

To be perfectly honest, he pulls crowds/ratings either way. If you think about it, the fans love him as in DX and as the heartbreak kid. But also, like you suggest in your thread, People like to see him decimate people. Note: flyingboat, a face is a goodie a heel is a baddie.

I think he doesn't want to turn heel. Also, it's hard to turn heel now because RAW is in need of top faces. I agree that he has been face for about 5 years now because when he fought Hogan, he was never really a heel. He just dissed Hogan, not the fans. HBK was always a good heel but i really can't see him playing that good of a heel anymore. I like what he did on RAW but i doubt that it's starting a heel turn. I don't think that the WWE has any plans for him to turn heel until Triple H comes back.

I dont think that HBK will ever be a heel again. I mean with his new found beliefs it wouldnt look right for him to try and act bad when his heart wouldnt really be in it. I mean there have been many reports that it was hard enough for him to do the DX angle. So why would they turn him heel. And with HHH gone now is deff not the time to even try to turn him heel

Shawn Michaels is one amazing performer that gives it his all every time he has a match good or bad he is the fans will always cheer for him. Even when he wrestled Hulk Hogan the fans were still on his side all because the performance of a great sports entertainer.

I don't know. his matches are still great. Promo wise it is a bit lame. But his the guy that when it looks inpossible he wins. Besides he just won his seventh match of the year from PWI. Definitely something to be honor.

HBK is good at being both heel or face personally i prefer him as a heel back when he was feuding with Bret The Hitman Hart some great matches i also liked him Hell In A Cell match against The Undertaker

HBK is good at being both heel or face personally i prefer him as a heel back when he was feuding with Bret The Hitman Hart some great matches i also liked his Hell In A Cell match against The Undertaker

HBK had better feuds when he was a heel, like when Razor Ramon was the IC champ and HBK kept saying that he was the champ and made himself an IC belt culminating the feud in WM X in the firs ever ladder match.

what he did to rko

bret hart vs undertaker

hbk is better as a heel

That post made about 0 sence, and is as far fetched from the point your trying to get at, as you can get..

Really, his actions these past few weaks isn't heel hbk.. Its vintage HBK.. During his Title run in 97, all he did was stand up to every challenge and "monster" he was put against..

How people can say HBK is better as a heel puzzles me.. He really wasn't any different at all, other then some heel tactics.. The guy is just simply a great wrestler and entertainer.. Probably in the top 5 wrestlers, and either first or second in entertainment value.. But to some it up, HBK is the type of guy who can fit in any role.. But, he definatly isn't a better heel, then he is a face.. Example the year 1997.. Proved he was the best face in the WWE in the late 90's...

There really isn't a valid arguement to state he's a better heel, as theres tons of them to state he's a face.. Once again, all in all, he's just perfect in entertainment/draw value for the WWE.

HBK is better as a heel. because he has that smart ass additude that can really piss off the fans. but even though he'll still get cheered i liked it when DX first came out and Michaels was heel facing Bret Hart for the title. he was good back then

I think HBK was a better heel. He was funnier, and his attitude when he cut promos and when he was in the ring were priceless. I loved when he would run like a coward, because it was funny. Then when you would least expect it, he would come back and attack. Priceless stuff.

HBK is very good doing both. As a heel he had more promos so you would notice the difference a bit. Just remeber his promo in Canada when he was feuding with Hogan. If that was not the best, it was one of the top 3 promos in wrestling history. In the ring he can play both extremely well, in the mic there may be an advantage when he is heel.

He can't do that sort of thing anymore.

Come on. Forget the heel era of HBK

Look at him NOW. You don't need to be a heel to kick ass. He's a fine face and he's seriously better at being a face than most people give him credit for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back