• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you learned anything off the WZ forums?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I'm not sure where I wanna go with this. Like, have you been introduced to anything or learned anything from anyone on these forums? As far as learning things, musical interests have definitely been piqued. I was introduced to Muse via this forum. Tech N9ne was introduced to me as well. Lots of wrestling knowledge was bestowed upon me via some members of the forum. I just like the place. It's a cool place to just come and chat, fight with a few people, then make up. It's a entertaining place. If only it was like.. a giant bar. That'd be great. I've been in plenty of arguments on here. I've had my ass handed to me in alot of them as well. X, I believe. Something stupid we argued over, or disagreed upon. Monkey's owned me in a few, lmao. All in good fun I suppose.

That most wrestling fans have awful, awful taste in music, clothes, and anything else remotely stylish/fierce.

I also learned that most straight men are sleezy(thx FTS :)), but I should have already knew that..

That I'm attractive to lots of people who use the internet for wrestling forums. And that Firefox is amazing.

I've learnt not to be to serious on forums.

The most interesting thing that I have learned, however, is that Vader was a quality big man. IC25 took me to school with that one.

And I've learned that no matter how much I change, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much time I dedicate...

Xfear will never, EVER agree with my points of view on anything.

I've learned people are morons, some are douchebags, and then the rest are some of the soundest minds out there, which is awesome in my book.

I've learned that even when he tries to be a dick, CH David is still one of the nicest guys around. If he robbed a bank, he would run inside with a machine gun in his hands and say, "Hi everybody. Would you please, with sugar on top, move against the wall and kindly place the money in my satchel? Thanks so much and have a pleasant evening." Then he'd blow a kiss to the people and run out to the getaway car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back