Have you figured it out yet?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
The origin of Sister Abigail, that is... I haven't quite yet, but I do believe I've come close to figuring it out. Keep in mind, this research was done between 11pm and 1:30am Eastern time after a solid 14 hour shift, so bare with me.

Sister Abigail, in my theory, is a reference to Samuel from The Book of 1 Samuel (in the Bible) who sacrificed her own wealth to plead that David not kill her husband and leave the bidding up to the hands of "The One" (God). The same David that she had aided to become the new King of Israel once she found out he followed the ways of the One and only his ways.

As for how this ties into Bray Wyatt? I would assume that this makes him David in this scenario. I don't know for sure, but it's the best I can come up with. Anyone else have a theory?

Also, I'm not sure if this means anything or not... but the video where Bray gives even the slightest bit of information about who Sister Abigail is lasts 2 minutes, which is ironic because Abigail in the bible is the mother of David's second born.

The real question is....has the WWE figured it out yet?

I'd like to think that Bray letting Luke and Erick go free is a part of some huge plan but WWE hasn't really done a story like this in a long while, maybe not ever, so I don't really know.

My guess is that it's just psychobabble and there's very little beneath the thin surface of the character. We'll just keep treading on with no resolution and little meaning as is custom in WWE. Maybe Bray has ideas and a philosophy and even then he won't be allowed to show it as it's too complicated for nine year olds and you don't want anyone to be left behind. Random possessed demon child is about as deep as it's going to get.

Yea, I think Sister Abigail will be revealed years from now after Wyatt has exhausted every other part of his gimmick. She'll end up being this mystical, talked about figure for so long that when she actually does show up, it would be a huge moment. As for your theory, it was a little tough to follow but I guess it could work. Highly doubt it though.

Remember before Bray's comeback at HiaC, something was 'Coming'...

... ye, what came exactly? Because I don't think anything 'new' was ever revealed to have come.

Pfftt.... You think WWE thought this through. That's rich.

This. Not to be a jackass, or a party pooper, but the Network Era in WWE is in full effect. Meaning, everything in WWE is driven toward one thing, subscribers. "BUY DA NETWORK, ITS 9.99!"

There is no part of me that thinks WWE has a long term plan for anything, not really. They have places they want to go and people they want to get over, but a long, intricate storyline? Why? Everything is driven toward the Network.

If you want to give creative a break, the reason for this is because Vince is out of touch, and only approves things that fit his vision (which seems to get worse by the day).

If you believe creative is at fault, they are lazy.

The real issue is that WWE is trying to do too many things, the product on television has become an afterthought in favor of the Network, and pushing various social media platforms. Don't believe me? Take off those rose-colored glasses.

Yea, I think Sister Abigail will be revealed years from now after Wyatt has exhausted every other part of his gimmick. She'll end up being this mystical, talked about figure for so long that when she actually does show up, it would be a huge moment. As for your theory, it was a little tough to follow but I guess it could work. Highly doubt it though.

nq80yl.jpg

This. Not to be a jackass, or a party pooper, but the Network Era in WWE is in full effect. Meaning, everything in WWE is driven toward one thing, subscribers. "BUY DA NETWORK, ITS 9.99!"

There is no part of me that thinks WWE has a long term plan for anything, not really. They have places they want to go and people they want to get over, but a long, intricate storyline? Why? Everything is driven toward the Network.

If you want to give creative a break, the reason for this is because Vince is out of touch, and only approves things that fit his vision (which seems to get worse by the day).

If you believe creative is at fault, they are lazy.

The real issue is that WWE is trying to do too many things, the product on television has become an afterthought in favor of the Network, and pushing various social media platforms. Don't believe me? Take off those rose-colored glasses.

Who are you ranting at?

These are the same people that had an Anonymous GM interrupt a Wrestlemania ME, who then turned out to be their resident midget...

Be grateful that Mae Young is gone and it isn't 1998. Then you'd regret ever being invested in Sister Abigail.

Creative.

I'm very dissatisfied with my current viewer experience, and I agreed with your post about WWE not thinking things through whether you meant it or not.

I got on a soapbox, but my rants are never directed at other people.

Creative has always been shitty, Network or not. Its what happens when a stubborn old man refuses to take a day to see what grass growing looks like. Then denies being out of touch while being on a podcast you can't download.

I have no doubts that Creative has no idea, but from a few different interviews with Bray I've read or heard, I very much think he knows exactly who Sister Abigail is and how she fits in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back