• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sister Abigail coming?

ZexImmortal

Dark Match Winner
"Its coming"

does he mean the truth of Sister Abigail? the unveiling of Sister Abigail?

what's coming?

Sister Abigail should be the climax of this story. her unveil should happen at Wrestlemania (In my opinion) OR should happen when he finally captures the world (World championship title) telling him "The Prophecy has been fulfilled"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand of course when he looses the title he gets turned on (Que face turn Bray Wyatt)

Now I've been playing with the idea for a while...the identity of Sister Abigail. Its gotta be someone credible, someone powerful, no eye candy required. Its gotta be...Kharma

A woman who was picked on for being fat, for not being "Sexy" for not fitting in with the world. The break down she had surrounded by Divas symbolizing when she lost all sanity in her mental state.

She vanished from the Universe never heard from again...but she made sure her Kharma would remain. She sought out a like minded person. A Person who tried to fit in

(Shows Husky Harris or Nexus symbol)

but was shafted as she was, simply for not...fitting...in.

Kharma could have vanished, rebuilding a family. a Family that will make the WWE come face to face with its "Kharma"

Bray Wyatt, Luck Harper, Erik Rowen. Victims of Yesterday...saviors of Today.

The Wyatt family's Kharma...has come.

DA!

-Small Rant-

Bray has done an excellent job at telling stories and keeping people wanting more. Of course we all ask "Why isnt he in the main event!"

While I do like the fact he ISNT Champion yet, I just feel its NOT the right time yet. Look at what happened with Swagger, and Ziggler. YES they are world champion material, the problem isn't being able to spot a champion, the problem is WHEN to make the champion. WWE PLEASE dont take too much time, just take your time with Bray.

Bray Wyatt isn't supposed to have any link with Husky Harris, it supposed to be an entirely different character- just like Kane isn't meant to be Isaac Yankem in a mask. There will be no mention of Harris at any point.

Windham Rotunda played the Husky Harris character, that didn't work he now he plays the Bray Wyatt character.

Wyatt has already explained some of his back story in his early NXT promos, talking about his early life. THAT is how he ended up becoming the way he is, it had nothing to do with being "lost" when his Husky Harris character flopped.

[YOUTUBE]RD3-dWA-JG4[/YOUTUBE]

If Sister Abigail is ever to be revealed, it doesn't need to be any Diva, or anyone wrestling related at all. It should to be someone from outside the business that we haven't seen before and older than Bray- as I think he mentioned something about her taking care of him when he was a child. At no point does "Sister Abigail" need to get into the ring.

[YOUTUBE]NwEsCOYCkL8[/YOUTUBE]

That new girl in TNA the one with the mask would've been a perfect fit as Sister Abigail, IMO Sister Abigail needs to be a very aggressive character unlike any of the other women on the roster, in fact she should have nothing to do with the other divas on the roster unless to squash them, excluding Paige and AJ presently of course.

If they're gonna do it... it needs to be...

Stephanie McMahon

Think about it. The Wyatt Families original mission was to "Bring Down The Machine From The Inside"... they got to Kane, then he was corporate...

If they're gonna push the button on Bray as a major star, then it probably means getting Vince involved... Vince wants Wyatt taken off TV and reveals he made the call to "de-push" him as he didn't like the tone of it... The Authority reluctantly agree... it goes to some kind of match at Mania where Bray has to leave if he loses against Vince's guy and Vince has to retire if his guy loses... only for Kane to suddenly turn and take out their champion... Vince is shocked...and Bray introduces Sister Abigail to the world... Vince's own Daughter... It's the "It's Me Austin" moment for this generation and gets Vince off screen permanently.

I was also going to say Stephanie. Everything Bray has done has benefitted her. Whenever Punk or Bryan defied her, Wyatts attacked. He feuded with Cena who the Authority clearly doesn't want to see as champion and he feuded with Jericho after he came back. We know the history there. He handed her Kane, and damn near took control of Bryan.

Stephanie is also older than Bray Wyatt. It has to be someone older. It also needs to be some one with power because that is really the only thing that the Wyatt family has lacked in the past. They solved things with beatings and mind games but never had any control in WWE. This would make them far more powerful. I also think with each of them being "set free" they should all become more dangerous, sort of in the way Lesnar was only at 50% in his first match back with Cena and 100% in their second.

Randy Orton has failed to get the Championship, Kane will never get it. They got it off of Cena with Lesnar, but then Heyman threatened them. They don't have a champion in their corner. Rollins will potentially be champ, but even they refer to him as a "Plan B". So they need a solid "Plan A" and that has to be Bray. Harper and Rowan seem a hell of a lot more dangerous than Kane, but I think with Kane helping them, it could be the most dominate force in years.

This can also give us a cool Triple H feud. Either with Wyatt because Stephanie turned on him for Wyatt, or against someone else under Bray's influence. Triple H definitely seems to be second fiddle in the relationship. Stephanie is the only one lately to get physical with anyone whereas Triple H pretty much gets beaten and calls security. There was a time where Triple H was hands down the most dangerous character on the roster. That's what he was when Steph got with him. Maybe that's why she uses Wyatt to fulfill that role and she eventually discards Triple H. Two opposing Authority figures seemed to always work in the past. The other way they can do it, is Wyatt brings back the Cerebral Assassin in Triple H. The Triple H that ended Foley's career at HIAC, that went after The Undertaekr when he was considered the top dog in the yard, that murdered a rattlesnake with a sledgehammer to send a message to Stone Cold who he later had run over by a car, and the same guy who would mercilessly beat down opponents with weapons.

Right now, this is the main reason to tune into Raw.

what about alosia or isis? she was nxt for a bit before some bs cme up and she was released. enough time has went by and since she never made it to tv she could be introduced as sister abigail. she could easily fit the wyatt profile. outcast big scary. an powerful.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWPMOxPrVt8

As Matt Fowler from IGN hopes will happen

daffney6.png

I would like a Sister Abigail reveal but at the same time how would they handle it. The idea of it being Stephanie is good, she's manipulative so it makes sense but at the same time we know her. A new person would be better overall for the storyline because we wouldn't have seen them. Remember how disappointed people were when it turned out that Vince was the higher power. It made sense but at the same time was still disappointing.

As Matt Fowler from IGN hopes will happen

daffney6.png

I would like a Sister Abigail reveal but at the same time how would they handle it. The idea of it being Stephanie is good, she's manipulative so it makes sense but at the same time we know her. A new person would be better overall for the storyline because we wouldn't have seen them. Remember how disappointed people were when it turned out that Vince was the higher power. It made sense but at the same time was still disappointing.

I would be disappointed for sure. Stephanie is a major player in the Authority, this Bella situation has her handprints all over it. God that sounded ruder than it should have. I can't see her being involved with the Wyatts too. it's overkill to the extreme.

I think we're past the point where RAW should be about the Authority and only them, because heaven's knows they're onscreen more than the wrestlers are some weeks. If we don't have Stephanie and HHH out there, we have Kane and Orton interfering all the time. The Authority needs to do us all a favour and take about 10 steps back. Yes get involved when needed, but Jesus Christ that doesn't have to be every 5 minutes. So I hope it's not Stephanie and that creative might actually live up to their name and bring someone else in that's new.

Why should Sister Abigail be a living person? Why not something along the lines of a doll that whispers in Wyatt's ear? To me that would be horrifying and much more potent than some living manifestation of her spirit inside ie. Stephanie McMahon or some diva. Bray Wyatt has the acting chops to make it seem real to him, and it goes perfectly with his character. With Annabelle and a slew of other creepy doll things being popular, why not capitalize on it? Hell, imagine the promos to be had with THAT thing staring at the viewers.

I think the majority would be much more satisfied if this Sister Abigail was a thing and not an actual person who may or may not be able to get the audience interested.

I see where you're coming from here, but they would have to do it right, or end up with another Al Snow and Head.

In saying that though dolls and ventriloquist's dummies give me the wig, so it might actually work. Especially if they started out with the doll talking to him at home and then it shows up on RAW one night. Wondering how the little ones would feel, but yea it would be freaky if done properly.

Having it be some NXT girl is absurd, as is having it be Stephanie McMahon. Having Wyatt in cahoots with the Authority is the worst thing I can possibly think of for his character.

Sister Abigail is going to be his pet rat or something. Or more likely, it's a figment of his imagination. There IS no Sister Abigail.

Having it be some NXT girl is absurd, as is having it be Stephanie McMahon. Having Wyatt in cahoots with the Authority is the worst thing I can possibly think of for his character.

Sister Abigail is going to be his pet rat or something. Or more likely, it's a figment of his imagination. There IS no Sister Abigail.

Geeez Joe work with us here okay.

He's been going on about Sister Abigail since he debuted, and even named his finisher after her. I know this is pretend but the idea of having an doll or something is perfect. Shows just how nuts he really is.

Abigail will be AJ Lee. She needs a new direction after the Paige fued, and we all saw how she can pull off playing a deranged, mental nut job. AJ Lee, who went through Punk, Bryan, Kane at some point...what a twist in storytelling this would be.
Could link back to why the Wyatts focused so much on Bryan last year and if Punk was ever to return, what a great way to bring him back in a storyline involving his real-life wife.
AJ could stand for Abigail Jean(storyline), and they could play how it was under our nose the entire time. Would also throw a spanner in the Authority's works too. Just my opinion.

I'd been considering all along that there is no Sister Abigail, but this topic is asking: "What if there is?"

It comes down to how WWE conceives of her. If she is to be a physically imposing, black voodoo woman, Kharma fits the bill. I mean, really fits it. I can see her casting spells like a female Papa Shango......all the while getting in some physical punishment with sneak shots.

If the good sister is to be played by a current diva, I suppose Layla could handle the role. With her heavy make-up, big eyes and rather sinister countenance, she could pull it off.

But, you know who I'd really love to see as Sister Abigail?........Sensational Sherri.

Can't you just see it? They way she looked, the way she acted?

It's too bad she isn't so.......y'know, dead.

Of course, if there really is such a thing as black magic.......:z:

Sister Abigail should be

Kharma=NO
Stephanie=NO
Isis=Maybe her stature alone makes her unique
A doll, rat, any toy or animal=NO
AJ=Maybe the girl can play crazy better then Bray himself

But if memory serves Sister Abigail is deceased...

So now here is a thought, how about a spirt/ghost appearing in areanas and in vigettes with Wyatt... With everything that can be done with lighting, lazers, smoke, and other effects this could easily be done and done right could be creepy as hell... The "ghost" could even appear as a distraction helping Bray win matches...

And this ghost should not be and I repeat not be the ghost of Sensational Sherri Martell

Actually thinking more about this, he doesn't say "She's coming" he says "It's coming". To me that's not a person, it's either a thing, or a event. So if you take Sister Abigail out of the equation what else is there left, other than the call up from NXT.

I think we could see The Ascension arrive and be placed with Bray, good fit, get's them onto the main roster and keeps Wyatt in the role of twisted leader, add in Kharma and you have a 'stable' maybe that's what's coming? a group of people.

I suppose the downside of that is it stops a singles push for Wyatt, however probably best to hold him back just for now until the main event picture is clearer.

if any of you recall... when they wyatts were first making their debut and all video packages would play there would always be this one girl in several of the videos. that could possibly be sister abigail and from i can remember there was reports that it was a diva from NXT and i believe it was played by Bayley.

Sister Abigail will probably turn out to be Mae Young's baby hand all grown up :wtf:

That would be great, the hand could be walked down to the ring by its father a newly turned heel, Mark Henry...lol

On the topic, I have believed for a while it is AJ Lee.. She does crazy well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back