Have you ever met a wrestler?

HBK on a plane
Cena in a games shop
Kane at a book signing
Eddie Guerrero at a signing
Maria at a signing
90% of the TNA roster
Spoken on the phone to William Regal (he's mates with an ex gf's dad)
Spoken on the phone to Stone Cold
Met Sting at a WCW Nitro in London
Hillbilly Jim, randomly walking around outside wm22
The Miz randomly walking around outside wm24

I met Y2J at Download 2006 (i think it was, it must have been because Lordi won Eurovision the following year and that was definitely last year). Fozzy played the 2nd stage that year.

Later on in the day i went to go meet a bunch of my mates by the main stage and as we were walking to see Megadeth, there was Chris Jericho stood there on his own, no security or anything having photos done, shaking hands.

I walked up and complimented him on a great set and he graciously shook my hand and said thanks for checking them out. (I had legitimately watched them play so i wasn't just sucking up). I'd have stayed and asked him a few questions but i didn't wanna be blowing ganja fumes in his face + i REALLY wanted to see Megadeth.

Still that was VERY cool of him i felt.

I sang part of "Crucify Yourself" with Chris Jericho at the Meadowlands fair a while back. I met Chris again at Bookends in Ridgewood, where I had him sign the 8x10 I had of that show, and he remembered it pretty well. I met him PRIOR to the show at the Meadowlands fair as well, where he (and his entire band) signed the 8x10's taken at the Chelsea Rock Club in NYC. So I've met Chris 3 times, sang with him once. I've never had a drink with him, sadly.

Met Christian and Hurricane at the Chelsea Rock Club.

Met Bubba Ray Dudley at Chelsea Rock Club. Biggest asshole in the world. Total jerk. The fatter he gets, the more I smile.

Met Shane McMahon there too. Greatest guy. So sincere, genuinely interested in what the fans had to say. I'd done a 35 minute presentation in my B.A. Capstone course 2 weeks prior in a Leadership & Motivation class, and he listened to my whole speil about it. I couldn't believe it.

Met Virgil and Crowbar on separate occassions at Hooters in Wayne, NJ. Crowbar was waiting for Simon Diamond, and we inivited him to sit with us. VERY nice guy. Virgil charged me $20 for a polaroid. Pathetic.

Then there's Fan Slam. Al Snow, Shawn Daivari, JJ Dillion, Axl Rotten, Nick Dinsmore, Bill DeMott, Danny Inferno, John Cena Sr., Tyson Tomko, and several others. Great group of guys. Axl Rotten was uber-cool. Very down to earth. JJ Dillon is such a legend, and he's as classy in person as he seemed on TV.

you also met Mighty NorCal. by far the biggest celebrity at the event.

i met christopher daniels at a ROH show was a cool dude talked to him for a few mins

meet the big show at WWF new york he was mad down to earth and cool

I had the pleasure of meeting Batista and Jericho just last month when they were out celebrating Y2J's birthday while in Birmingham, England.
Spoke to Jericho for abit at the fast food place where people go after clubbing, he was understandably drunk due to it being his birthday but it was in a funny, pleasant way. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy and was a laugh. Turns out they were checkin out the recently opened Gatecrasher club too. Was a massive suprise spotting them lol.

They took afew photos (jericho especially made an effort) with people too, Dreamer, Knox and Snitsky were in there aswell. Big guys in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back