• Money in the Bank

• U.S Championship

• Tag Team Title Run

• Brand Trade

• Mid Carder that gets squashed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avrusha92

Formerly known as AD Angelic Diablo
WrestleMania is coming up and I see Kofi nowhere on the card, this got me thinking..did WWE give up on Kofi?
I read months ago that WWE was very high on having an African American Super Face...and they wanted to make Kofi that super face. They even planned him to win the Money in the Bank.. I dont see him in the Money in the Bank either.

Months ago he was pushed to the moon quitting his Jamaican Gimmick, he freshened up a little even feuded with Randy Orton and the Legacy, he had a huge win over Team Orton at Survivor Series, but after that...sheesh..where the hell is he?

My question is..
Has WWE gave up on Kofi? If so then why?
Do they have anything planned for him?
DISCUSS!!!

My answer would be: The WWE found their 3 guys they want to push: Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.
Hell..the wwe gave up on Swagger, Truth, and Morrison previously i heard that WWE was very high on Swagger as well..
WWE Dropped the ball on these guys especially Kofi Kingston.

Well Kingston can jump around, now he needs to learn how to wrestle. This guy will never make it to a big title. Not more than IC i hope. Dont know what WWE plans with him.

He needs to improve on some of his selling.....he botches a lot. They have gave up on him, and I don't know why......all we can do is wish for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back