Has Anyone Been Backstage in TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanhitman316

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey everyone how are you? I was just wondering has anyone been backstage in TNA? I don't know how often TNA does this. But I remember when TNA was in NJ and NY, JB will announce that whoever was the loudest in the crowd will get backstage passes. My friends and I wasn't able to get them, but others did. And I was wondering how was it like. Has anyone ever experience it?

No, but I could if I wanted to. They let the noisiest fans backstage from what I hear. So if I was really that intrested in meeting lots of wrestlers who I'm not particularly intrested in, I would shout until they had no other option but to let me go backstage.

But surely the point is that the fans react because they like the show, and not so they could possible go backstage.

I thought that was just a gimmick they did at every house show to get people hyped up. When I went to a show last summer they did it but just brought all the wrestlers out at the end to sign autographs so I figured that's what they did at each show.

i was at Bound For Glory last year in Chicago and they did this. they handed out an okay amount but to completely random people, some of which were silent so its not even based on noisiest even though thats the claim. if i remember right they went backstage in the middle of the show too and i dont think for that long.

Yes, I was backstage at a house show they did in Norfolk, VA, a couple of weeks back. However, I didn't "win" access to the backstage; one of my friends from college works at The Scope (the venue for the house show) and, given that he is a huge wrestling fan, he had to check it out and invited me along. All of the stars you would want to meet stay after the show for meet and greets, so it isn't like you won't get to converse with any of them if you can't get backstage.

I thought that was just a gimmick they did at every house show to get people hyped up. When I went to a show last summer they did it but just brought all the wrestlers out at the end to sign autographs so I figured that's what they did at each show.

At first that's what I though also, but they gave people passes and they had time on them. JB said that's the time where you are allow to go backstage.

I tried and tried to be the noisiest but they didn't pick me.Stupid gay Borash and I thought the fact I was the only one with signs would have swung things in my way.Alas no and I lost my voice the next day.

However it's coming back to Dublin in October and I'm going to get the backstage,ringside tickets.I'd love to get backstage though.

I tried and tried to be the noisiest but they didn't pick me.Stupid gay Borash and I thought the fact I was the only one with signs would have swung things in my way.Alas no and I lost my voice the next day.

However it's coming back to Dublin in October and I'm going to get the backstage,ringside tickets.I'd love to get backstage though.

Nice let us know how it goes enjoy

I've been backstage before. I took my little sister. I met Samoa Joe,Eric Young,Sharkboy,Rellik,ODB. I think thats it.

Yes Samoa Joe is as fat in person.

FACT

It's not about being loud though. If your old or a little kid then youre in.Living in Orlando helps as well.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;894219]I've been backstage before. I took my little sister. I met Samoa Joe,Eric Young,Sharkboy,Rellik,ODB. I think thats it.

Yes Samoa Joe is as fat in person.

FACT

It's not about being loud though. If your old or a little kid then youre in.Living in Orlando helps as well.[/QUOTE]

wow really....is it true that you can to see TNA free in Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back