• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hart Dynasty face???

colalella2891

Pre-Show Stalwart
So on Smackdown last night, we saw Matt Hardy, Finlay, R-truth, and the hart dynasty replace the other Smackdown team. Throughout the match, the Hart Dynasty were acting like faces. They were reaching out for tags like faces, and they didn't do any dirty, heel moves, that I know of. Even when they won, they were hugging Finlay, R-truth and Matt Hardy like they were long time friends, and the Hart Dynasty debuted by kicking Finlay's ass.... So do you think they've randomly been turned face???

There's a chance they could've been randomly turned face, but I don't think so. This could all go away after Bragging Rights. Remeber the backstage segement, when R-Truth said, "We don't like you, but we respect you", to Chris Jericho and Kane. It wasn't like R-Truth was declaring they were best buddies or something like that. And if you look at the Raw team, pretty much everybody on that team has recently feuded with each other at some point. Anyway I don't think The Hart Dynasty is ready to turn face yet anyway. They're coming along nicely as heels, but there is going to come a time where Tyson Kidd, and DH Smith are going to have to start cutting promos. Natalya can't be their mouthpiece forever.

Yeah I doubt they've turned face. They were teammates with those guys and were just celebrating a win. After Bragging Rights expect all to be back to normal.

I don't think they are face, I just think they booked the characters to be happy that they will represent their brand and that they will get their first PPV match. They did over do it with the excessive hugging though.

It's simple. When you have a match like that, there is no face or heel. At Bragging Rights, it's Smackdown vs. Raw. And on Smackdown, it was simply Old Team Smackdown vs. New Team Smackdown. That's why it seemed that The Hart Dynasty had turned face.

Besides, turning Hart Dynasty face would be a horrible idea. They still have a lot to do as heels. A face turn, especially now? Bad idea.

They didn't turn face they are still heels but the way they were acting was the same way Dolph ziggler Drew and Eric were acting and they are heels.

I think they were hugging and celebrating in the ring together though was because they get to support there brand and also it's there ppv debut so why wouldn't they be happy.

I don't think the Hart Dynasty is turning face. It's only for the PPV and representing Team SmackDown. Also, Natalya can't speak for Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back