• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardy Boyz Talk about The greatest Tag Team today.

Strife3

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm watching Impact Wrestling right now 8:25 pm Thursday night. I've listened to Matt Hardy talk about fighting the best tag team in the world and I hate to say it but it's not the Wolves. Don't get me wrong, The Wolves have helpped tag team wrestling from dying out but the best tag team in the world are the Usos. If Matt and Jeff truly wanna become the greatest in the world, Jeff and Matt need to return to WWE like the New Age Outlaws did and challange the Usos and take them to the limit like the Waytt Family has done.

Hardys need to return to WWE for their final Tag Team Champion Run.

the usos are far from the best tag team. maybe if they didnt miss every move by 3 miles i might put them over, but right now the usos make wrestling look like a joke

Smackdown could use another dose of Mattitude. However, given the recent WWE cutbacks, the catering truck is not equipped to handle this new version.

2u56t6g.jpg

If you go by the logic that the team holding the WWE Tag Team titles are the best team in the world (since WWE is the best & biggest wrestling company in the world, according to them)... then the Uso's are the #1 tag team in the world.

But are we using kayfabe logic or not?

Young Bucks > Usos

Forever Hooligans > Usos

Timesplitters > Usos

Wolves > Usos

Damn straight, all of those teams are better than the Usos inring, and I'd wager they're all at least on par on the mic too, (I can only remember one Uso "promo" and it was when one brother was blabbering in English and the other Samoan).

Bad Influence are still around right? I hope so...

I don't dislike the Usos though, I think they're an excellent face team and they are no doubt one of the key players in resurrecting WWE's tag division. I remember when they had the piano music god they used to suck balls back then.

I was worried that you silly ***** would forget about Bad Influence.

A pity we're not counting three man tag teams. We're not, are we?

And I love The Ascension.

I agree that the Usos are the best Tag Team as of right now, with the Wolves in 2nd place. All other Tag Teams are looking up at them.

And before you ask, yes, John Cena is the Best Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainer today, with Bobby Lashley in 2nd place, the Miz in 3rd, Sheamus in 4th, and Austin Aries rounding out my current Top 5.

Know what made The Usos look really shitty? When Randy Orton and Batista cut a promo about how laughable the tag belts were and then beat the champions up for fun - several weeks in a row.

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there Indy Joe. Lets not go too far.

Young Bucks > Usos
They are disqualified for the over-use of superkicks. I thought the Uso's were guilty of this but the Bucks should be brought up on Federal charges.

Forever Hooligans > Usos

No. Just no.

Timesplitters > Usos

I love me some Alex Shelley. I dont know if I would say better, but they definitely are not worse.

Wolves > Usos

They are pretty good as a team & will end up winning a few more titles before its said and done, but I think the level of fapping going on is a bit unjustified at times.

with Bobby Lashley in 2nd place, the Miz in 3rd,

I assume you are going off of current titles held for your criteria. Even so, that has got to be the most hilarious thing I have read in a bit. Bobby Lashley & Miz in the top 3 of anything is funny, but a list of the best today? Wow.

Yeah. Young Bucks suck. Wolves aren't that entertaining. Usos are great.

But the Wyatts are absolutely phenomenal, put on solid singles and tag team matches almost daily and have an awesome new theme song and entrance. So they win.

I prefer the Wyatt's to the Usos. Usos have got hella stamina but they are really spot/superkick reliant. I think Wolves and Hardyz can be better, but especially if it's a feud or series that goes for a good three matches so they get to feel each other out in longer matches too. Matt and Jeff haven't tagged for a while, I'm sure their first match will be underwhelming.

Any wrestling fan that thinks the Young Bucks suck because they use superkicks as a signature is taking themselves way, way too seriously... which, by the way, is exactly what The Young Bucks want you to think, which is why they are winning and why they are so great.

And if we want to do title belts here, in the past 12 years the WWE Tag Team Championships have dropped majorly in prestige if kayfabe is being taken into consideration, only resurrecting in 2012 once Kane and Bryan began their reign. The IWGP Jr. Tag Team Championships and even the IWGP Tag Team Championships are both more prestiged than the WWE Tag Team titles. They're more prestiged then the ROH and TNA Tag Team titles too, fuck they're more prestiged then them combined!

But the conclusive message of this thread is this.

reDRagon > any tag team you can mention.

reDRagon.jpg

Any wrestling fan that thinks the Young Bucks suck because they use superkicks as a signature is taking themselves way, way too seriously... which, by the way, is exactly what The Young Bucks want you to think, which is why they are winning and why they are so great.

And if we want to do title belts here, in the past 12 years the WWE Tag Team Championships have dropped majorly in prestige if kayfabe is being taken into consideration, only resurrecting in 2012 once Kane and Bryan began their reign. The IWGP Jr. Tag Team Championships and even the IWGP Tag Team Championships are both more prestiged than the WWE Tag Team titles. They're more prestiged then the ROH and TNA Tag Team titles too, fuck they're more prestiged then them combined!

But the conclusive message of this thread is this.

reDRagon > any tag team you can mention.

Bucks are uninteresting. There's your reason why they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back