• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Greatest Tag team of all time?

The Dudley Boys
The Dudley Boyz
The Dudleys
The Dudleyz
Team 3D
Aces & Eights

Extreme Championship Wrestling
ECW World Tag Team Championship (8 times)

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time)
World Tag Team Championship (8 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time)

All Japan Pro Wrestling
World's Strongest Tag Determination League (2005)

Hustle
Hustle Super Tag Team Championship (1 time)

New Japan Pro Wrestling
IWGP Tag Team Championship (2 times)

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
NWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)
TNA Television Championship (1 time) (Devon)
TNA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time) (Bully Ray)
TNA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
TNA Tag Team of the Year (2005)
Best Tag Team of TNA (2013)

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Match of the Year (2000) vs. Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz in a Triangle Ladder match at WrestleMania 2000
PWI Match of the Year (2001) vs. Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match at WrestleMania X-Seven
PWI Tag Team of the Year (2001, 2009)
PWI Tag Team of the Decade (2000–2009)

The Road Warriors. If they weren't genuinely tough, they fooled the hell out of me.

When I was 9, saw a picture of them on the streets of Chicago, eating garbage out of a trash can........I believed it then, and still do.:worship:

strong_bads3.png

1) Road Warriors will always and forever be the greatest.

2) Midnight Express Stan Lane and Bobby Eaton, these guys were brilliant and the only reason I don't rank them as #1 is because they were only big in the NWA/WCW. Where as the Road Warriors were dominate all around the world, no matter then promotion, no matter the era.

3) The Fabulous Freebirds, they actually changed the whole landscape of tag team wrestling and wrestling overall in some aspects. Again they suffer from being big only in the southern states and Texas territories.

Rock and Cena. Yup their one match was that legendary.

Never before, never again. Great tagline. And I actually really enjoyed it too.

My favourite tag team of all time is probably Beer Money. I loved the gimmick Beer Money had and what I liked about them was that both were great in the ring and on the mic which is rare for a tag team. Usually tag teams are made to hide weaknesses between the two guys. At first I really thought Beer Money had broken the "Janetty Syndrome" with both being big time players on the top of the roster. Just a shame Storm fell from his main event pedestal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back