• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardy Boyz Return!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighflyaTNA

If anyone watched Wrestlemania 22 and the Money in the Bank Ladder Match when Matt Hardy did is leg drop of the ladder he used the old Hardys sign instead of his Version 1 sign, Now when HHH and HBK did the crotc chop it signaled the return of DX doesn this mean That the Hardys could return? I mean ive posted things saying that he will come back but ive never been entirely sure.Your thoughts

I can't remember where i seen it but i heard that matt was going to reunite with jeff at the no surrender ppv

Or at SummerSlam

Jeff's TNA contract has expired

TNA's website is where i heard that matt was reuniting with jeff

Who the fuck cares man seriously, All u got is Jeff Hardy - The one man hack fest.
And Matt Hardy - Who is a talented wrestler with not much mic skills.

Why is it that everyone is so into seeing them again REMEMBER PEOPLE much like ECW, IT was cool in 1999 - 2000 but would it seriously be cool now??

Well they both kicked ass and put on good ratings and matches and thats actually just what WWe needs right now

No, what the WWE needs it's to stop being tame, and having such safe matches on all 3 brands, put good storylines and matches, The Hardy Boyz alone can't do that. But on the topic i doubt that will happen just because Jeff seems more fit in TNA and they need him to compete against the WWE.

Exactly what I meant good unsafe matches and match freedom

The WWE has contacted Jeff to do a Hardy Boyz reunion near the end of the Summer, also Matt is due to be getting a push on Smackdown! soon so i doubt he would join TNA

Good and i think by like 2007 theyll make him WWE or World Champ whatever brand hes on

grungy72 said:
Who the fuck cares man seriously, All u got is Jeff Hardy - The one man hack fest.
And Matt Hardy - Who is a talented wrestler with not much mic skills.

Why is it that everyone is so into seeing them again REMEMBER PEOPLE much like ECW, IT was cool in 1999 - 2000 but would it seriously be cool now??

hell yeah cause the tag team division sucks balls in wwe and it would save the division atleast thats what i think:)

Oh i have no problem with them comming back i just wouldnt pin my hopes on them being the same as they were i mean think about it, Who do they have to fued with............There are no tag teams in wrestling anymore ALSO it wont be Team Extreme it would be Team PG Extreme meaning no more high flying, Do u honestly think vince will allow jeff to do whisper in the wind anymore doubtful, Not to mention Ken Kennedy i believe now used the swanton what do u have left

I feel like the only one who DOESNT want the Hardy's to reunite....I mean really, people, WHATS THE POINT??? They've accomplished pretty much everything they can as a team already, they've been tag champs already, can't ask for more than that...And Matt Hardy is already a popular mid-to-upper card singles babyface who despite getting buried here and there, hes pretty over and Im sure even he'd admit he wants to fly solo from now on...What exactly is a Hardy's reunion gonna do for WWE? Make teenage girls scream? Wow, thats a ratings boost.....Matt Hardy is the man, and hes on his own

irishrennisance said:
I feel like the only one who DOESNT want the Hardy's to reunite....I mean really, people, WHATS THE POINT??? They've accomplished pretty much everything they can as a team already, they've been tag champs already, can't ask for more than that...And Matt Hardy is already a popular mid-to-upper card singles babyface who despite getting buried here and there, hes pretty over and Im sure even he'd admit he wants to fly solo from now on...What exactly is a Hardy's reunion gonna do for WWE? Make teenage girls scream? Wow, thats a ratings boost.....Matt Hardy is the man, and hes on his own
Dude Matt has been terribly used since going to SD. It's like the day after his fued with Edge finished he turned up to the office and said "ok what now" he was told "we're moving you to Smackdown" "Ok what then? Who will I fued with?What title race am I gonna be in" "well we don't know who your gonna fued with and as for a title race, we..er..don't know which one you'll be in". Because they really don't seem to know what to do with him. Bringing back The Hardys would be a good move for him at this point. It would also be a step in the right direction for the current woeful tag team division.:wwf:

I dont think the Hardys should reunite...Whats the point? Jeff isnt into wrestling like his brother, and Matt is having a good run on his own right now despite being buried here and there, hes still very over with the smackdown fans and gets some of the loudest pops at house shows....A Hardy reunion in WWE just doesnt make sense business wise, and it would only demote Hardy going from a single to tag action again

I hold out hope that sometime in the near future Hardy gets that one little push and win that opens the office' eyes (although the Edge feud shoulda done that, but apparently did not), hes an awsome talent that promoters should be fighting over, I like Matt personally as a single, but thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back