• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardy and HBK Joined At The Hip?

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
We all know that Jeff hasn't re-signed with the WWE yet which begs the question. If Edge is out for an extended period of time and Jeff Hardy leaves, does this open the door for HBK to go to Smackdown? You already have Batista, HHH, Orton, and Cena on RAW and Smackdown would benefit from a top face going there. I would love to see a HBK/Punk feud for the title. If Jeff Hardy stays however, I see HBK going back to RAW.

So does HBK's return to RAW or Smackdown depend on whether Hardy re-signs or not?

Think theres a post on this somewhere already. HBK wont go to Smackdown as in real life he goes to church on a Tuesday in his home town. Travelling for smackdown would prevent this so Monday nights suit him better.

Wow. I didn't realize how deflated the Smackdown roster is going to be with Edge gone and Jeff on his way out. Leaves Punk, Jericho, Mysterio, and maybe Kane as the ME players. Until Taker returns anyway. Michaels on Smackdown would be awesome. Don't know if he wants to or not, but it would definitely help. Really though, Punk is the only ME heel(somewhat anyway) on Smackdown he hasn't had a program with. He could help build up Ziggler I guess. Interesting thought though.

Yes, he SHOULD go to Smackdown, but then again, you can tell that McMahon really wants Raw to be the one with all the main event players, getting a bigger rating, so I don't think he will, but who knows. Smackdown will be seriously hit if Hardy leaves, they should try their very best to keep him, he's a guaranteed crowd pleaser, and the only way they could match it is via a big star like HBK. Me personally, I would still watch Smackdown, even without Hardy because I enjoy that it has more wrestling and more enjoyable wrestlers. But yes, if the WWE want to keep the majority of viewers happy, they would have to replace Hardy with a big face, like HBK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back