• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday, Theo!

You stole my avatar, Robert. I'm going to have to kill you.

And happy birthday my man! Hope you have a GREAT one!

Excuse me, this is my birthday thread so could we get back to that ;)

And thanks for the bday wish Doc! If don't talk to ya tomorrow, enjoy Raw knowing I am INCREDIBLY jealous.

Haha, I'll be sure to upload pictures of Bret for you. Do you have a Facebook? I'll be posting all my pictures from the meeting with DiBiase Jr. and from RAW there.

Happy Birthday Theo! Hopefully the Vikes pull their heads out of their asses and get a victory for us today.

Happy Birthday Theo! Hopefully the Vikes pull their heads out of their asses and get a victory for us today.

Yessir Ty. I think they will, G-Men are struggling and we always play Eli good. Also lets go Cowboys! I want the damn bye week.

Yessir Ty. I think they will, G-Men are struggling and we always play Eli good. Also lets go Cowboys! I want the damn bye week.

No shit dude, I did all my drinking the last 3 days. I can't drink anymore my liver will hate me.So let's hope they don't drive me to drinking like last week.

shotgun_birthday_cake-tfb.jpg

Thanks INDY and Falkon. So far the bday has been awesome. The Vikings won, so that is definitely the best gift.

Talk about a gift huh Theo? To complete the gift the Cowboys need to beat Philly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back