Happy Birthday Faye!

I was the same way. My Dad and I never saw eye to eye on anything, Mom was constantly working, and I was the epitome of shy. I have a close knit circle of friends that are in my inner circle, and that's about it. I like it better this way, less chance of getting screwed over.

Exactly. Dad was never there he bounced when momma got pregnant. And mom was always working/asleep. I used to go entire days without us speaking or having contact, and this was when I was a small child LOL. I can count my friends on one hand as well.

Us lot getting ready to shop

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

Yeah. My Dad and I talk and that's about it. When he was a kid his family was barely able to keep him alive, and he makes damn sure that's about all he'd do for me. I've made enough money playing poker and messing with the stock market to get by on my own, and I am happy with the way things are.

yea I havent seen my dad in a good 5 years. we speak about once a year, when my mother tricks me into it LOL. he has a disease and prolly wont make it another year.

Me and my mom are cool. but she is more of a friend than a mother. I mean, she never mistreatred me, but I just didnt see her much either LOL. I dont really talk to anyone back home. Hung with my mom for three days out of the years last year

yea I havent seen my dad in a good 5 years. we speak about once a year, when my mother tricks me into it LOL. he has a disease and prolly wont make it another year.

Me and my mom are cool. but she is more of a friend than a mother. I mean, she never mistreatred me, but I just didnt see her much either LOL. I dont really talk to anyone back home. Hung with my mom for three days out of the years last year

I still live at home and basically support about half the place. Been doing it since I was 16 and will probably be doing so for awhile.

I still live at home and basically support about half the place. Been doing it since I was 16 and will probably be doing so for awhile.

Yea I pay a lot of bills back home too. Not cuz of my mom, but to try and help life be good for my little sister. aggravating though. LOL

Ah. I'd be glad to pay all of the bills here, not like I'd miss it or need the money. I'm an only child, have 71 cousins though.

the only reason I have to pay bills is my mother is horrendous with money managemnet, and always gets herself into some bullshit. But I know it sucks being the kid in that situation, so I support what I can so my little sister doesnt suffer behind it like I used to have to

Yeah. My mom is teh same way. When my Dad cheated on her, she lost it and started buying up a lot of stuff so she could say that was hers. She's been in debt ever since and she won't let me pay it off for her. My Dad, the rich bastard that he is, just sits back and laughs at her.

Well my mom never hesitates to ask. Cuz she knows what the answer will be. It sorta puts me in a really shitty situation every time. I mean how the fuck do you say no to your mother?? and knowing how itll effect you little sister?? aggravating...

I can imagine. You're absolutely right you can't say no to her. I know I can't. Whatever she wants, she gets. She had to put up with me, so she's earned it. Granted she never asks for anything.

Ah, I dont know KB. Your the child she is the parent. Your childhood isnt a loan you should feel you need to pay back. SHe (and mine) shouldve damn well learned how to manage life by now

Oh don't get me wrong my Mom has straightened out a lot. She's gotten to the point where she manages her money well enough now to get by, but I keep her pretty much in whatever she'd like. I think that it should be paid back somewhat when you're in a position to be able to, but if it's a strain on yourself then no you shouldn't have to. With me, the money is nothing so it's an easy decision.

LOL i just get touchy on that, becuase my mom throws that bullshit in my face all the tie, and tries to make shit out to seem like its my fault or something. Pisses me off. sorry i was ever born and you had to take care of me (somewhat) mom :lmao:

Yeah that's always BS. My Dad does that to me all the damn time, it's annoying as hell. My Mom has never asked me for a dime, but I've managed to give her a few grand over the years. My Dad, he's got his own money, he had my Mom, who is a good woman, and left her for his wife now because she made more money. His current wife has about as much hair as Roxxi Leveaux and the rest of her looks like Mae Young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back